over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb Load Gains

AFJ

Registered
Hey guys. Quick question. I am trying to make weight at 182. I am currently 182 lbs 8 days out. I look good maybe a little flat. A couple of questions for 3 day carb load. First of all how much weight can you put on at 5'7 182, I am guessing 4%. Second,. I want to carb deplete but I am having a hard time. I can eat 3,000 plus calories and weigh 180 in the morning. I cant put on weight with my metabolism racing. How will this effect the carb load. I an going to try to post a couple of pics.

Last edited:
Abs

Abs

Attachments

• 20190713_130105.jpg
    20190713_130105.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 139
Legs

Legs

Attachments

• 20190713_130817.jpg
    20190713_130817.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 137
Hey guys. Quick question. I am trying to make weight at 182. I am currently 182 lbs 8 days out. I look good maybe a little flat. A couple of questions for 3 day carb load. First of all how much weight can you put on at 5'7 182, I am guessing 4%. Second,. I want to carb deplete but I am having a hard time. I can eat 3,000 plus calories and weigh 180 in the morning. I cant put on weight with my metabolism racing. How will this effect the carb load. I an going to try to post a couple of pics.

you should have tried some kind of carb up so far and not guess the last week but it is what it is.

you are giving contradicting info here but i will try to answer.

so you are at 182 and want to weight in at 182. when you drop the water and no matter how much you carb up you will weight less than 182 on show day. water loss weights more than the gain from carb up.

how much you can gain.. well depends on how depleted you are/how low your carbs are right now. but anywhere from 3-10lb is possible.

"Second,. I want to carb deplete but I am having a hard time. I can eat 3,000 plus calories and weigh 180 in the morning. I cant put on weight with my metabolism racing."

now this makes no sense. it seems you are afraid to eat less than 3k calories since then you will weight less than 180? so what? you either deplete or not. reduce these carbs and dont care about the weight. if done right you will get your weight back be drier, thats the idea.

and finally i would suggest 2 ways for you to approach things:
1. start diuretics early and increase your carbs but not like carb up, but just enough to get fuller. add 100-150carbs a day. dont cut water, drink as normal or even more. the idea is to stay same or similar weight, but lose subq water and add fullness. if you dont find yourself dry enough up the diuretic. if you dont find yourself full enough increase cabrs. play day by day.
2. deplete a bit. load hard for 2 days(lots of lots of carbs). leave the 3rd day to flush out the water and empty your stomach. you dont train on friday so your glycogen will stay in muscle.

i hope you will end up well , but next time try to be more prepared. its not good idea to ask strangers on a forum for advice during the final week.

Good advice. I have prepared previously. It is more of a panic mode that comes with final week. This time my body began to respond differently than previous weeks. That equaled panic. I will stay the course and see what happens. Thanks again for your time and response. AFJ

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws