over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb surplus with slin= fat gain.

The bottom line is that if your not eating enough calories to get fat then adding insulin wont somehow make you fat.

Thanks for the replies. Elvia i've never tried sipping the shake I always slam it. I was always under the impression of let's say I take 10iu humalog. I have about 15-30min to slam at least 100 fast acting carbs or I will go hypo. But now thinking about it when diabetics take insulin they could eat a regular meal with slow acting carbs and still not go hypo so maybe I'm better off slamming 70 g waxy maize 15min after the shot with whey and then sipping on the other 30 g intra work out with bcaa's. What I was mainly concerned on was the second Spike. 60-90 min later log will spike and if following the 5carb per iu rule then on 10iu slin you would want 50g carbs then. So what I'm getting at is let's say you had 75 g of carbs opposed to 50 so you are in excess of 25 carbs from the "rule." If you naturally can take 75carbs at that time frame not being on insulin and have no problem with it could there be a chance that it could be stored as fat since you are on Exogenesis insulin at the time? That's kind of what I'm getting at? Thanks

Yes slin could definitely increase the chances of storing body fat. But if you are using it pre workout and training hard and drinking your carbs slowly I think the chances of that are minimal.

No I wouldn't slam 70g carbs then have 30g slowly in a shake. If anything do the complete opposite. I would personally consume a balanced meal of protein, complex carbs and fat about 60-45 mins pre workout. Then take 10IU humalog about 15 mins pre workout and start sipping on a shake of 100g carbs and 30g aminos with 5-10g added glutamine. Make the drink last over an hour and finish it off post workout. Then when you get home have a post workout meals of protein and a mixture of slow and fast carbs.

Some guys don't like to eat a big meal so close to working out so it can be adjusted by eating earlier. In that event if anyone is worried about going hypo on 10IU slin then just add more carbs to your shake and drink 1/4 of the bottle after injecting the slin but sip the rest of the bottle slowly. Others may want to add a little snack just after using the slin instead. Sometimes I used to have a banana and maybe some dates as they are light then go the gym and drink my shake as normal.

Don't think you need to down 100g carbs in 10 mins because you injected 10IU slin. I am super slin sensitive and even I wouldn't need to do that. Drinking a shake really fast would likely make training more uncomfortable too. I would recommend experimenting with drinking your shake slowly and finding what works for you. Always have other carbs on hand when experimenting like this.

OK that totally makes sense. If I have a meal around an hour before I work out I can have something like oatmeal and egg whites so that oatmeal will still be slowly digesting when I shoot the slin so it's not like I'm going to go hypo right away. I also understand how having a balanced meal an hour after the work out even with some slow digesting fats is OK because by the time the fat actually digests the humalog will be out of your system so it's not like you can have that fat absorbed faster but when you say have fats and hour before the Slin wouldn't the fats be digesting at that time and when you take the humalog it would suck that fat right into that storage?

OK that totally makes sense. If I have a meal around an hour before I work out I can have something like oatmeal and egg whites so that oatmeal will still be slowly digesting when I shoot the slin so it's not like I'm going to go hypo right away. I also understand how having a balanced meal an hour after the work out even with some slow digesting fats is OK because by the time the fat actually digests the humalog will be out of your system so it's not like you can have that fat absorbed faster but when you say have fats and hour before the Slin wouldn't the fats be digesting at that time and when you take the humalog it would suck that fat right into that storage?

Fat intake while on slin means little
Just don't eat an entire pizza

Many intake 20+ grams of fat a meal while slin is active

As the above states fat intake is fine it just needs to be controlled. The fact you are using slin pre workout then training hard contributes a lot to minimizing any fat gain. Plus you are not trying to get shredded (dieting) so it isn't an issue. Although I do think for many it is best to restrict fat intake especially when using fast acting slin around your workout. But 10-20g of good fat is not going to be an issue if you are eating good throughout the day.

That sounds like a good meal pre workout but I would add a fat source to slow down it's digestion. I would have whole eggs or do the egg whites but add something simple like a spoon of peanut butter. If some people don't want to have fat for whatever reason then something like you listed but I would also add a piece of fruit to the pre workout meal. Although I definitely recommend adding fats into your pre workout meal.

There is no reason to overcomplicate things but obviously you want to know the best way. Everyone is different but adding fats to your post workout meal would be fine. Just as long as you are eating good quality whole food souces and powders and not too much you will be gtg. I personally don't have fat in my post workout meal but it's not a bad thing if you want to add it in.

Dose your insulin to your diet. Don't dose your diet to your insulin <- great way to get fat fast from it.

You need to tailor your slin dose around your carb intake, not the other way around. Fats is not a problem. Wasn't to me at least. I actually prefer igf1 over slin, much more forgiving then slin and easier to control.

Thanks guys. My plan is to use all my gh from the week around my 4days of training with slin to maximize gh and use igf as well. I'm not big on using lots of gear so I'd rather just up my hrt dose a little and throw some npp in but kill it on the gh/igf.

Plan is 4days per week pre workout
Ghrp/ghrh with 2iu gh IM followed by 10iu log. Then 30min later 2iu serostim I.v. for a big spike when the first humalog peaks. Then that 2iu IM dose will peak around the same time the 2nd humalog peak occurs. 50mcg des intra workout with 50mcg lr3. That way the lr3 peaks when the gh and humalog peak. Then 2iu gh pre bed. But this is only 4days per week so it's really only 24iu gh total per week and 200mcg igf but it's all timed around the humalog.

Sounds complicated but I like to focus on health more these days which is why I don't run much gear.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity