over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb timing and fast acting insulin pre workout

N1klas

Newbies
I'm thinking about shooting 5-7iu fast acting insulin pwo. 1-1 1/2 hour before my workout I consume 130g oats which is approx 75g carbs. I don't want to consume to many carbs, so can I limit my intra workout shake to something like 15g carbs, 20g protein and some BCAA with my postworkout shake being 15g carbs and 30g protein. I will have full meal when I get home from training. I have done 7-8 carbs per IU in the past, but I dont like to consume that many carbs during my workout and I figured that the carbs from my pwo meal should be enough.

Everybody responds differently to insulin... I can't say whether or not that's the right amount of carbs to offset it. But either way, carry a ton of high glycemic index carbs with you after shooting (glucose tabs or even a glucagon pen to be 100% safe). I personally like to have some karbolyn or a carboforce on hand just in case. Last thing you want is to go hypo. If you don't have a ton of experience with insulin (or even just this kind -- fast acting i'm assuming its humalog or novolog) I'd start with an extremely low dose and work up to the dose you mentioned. Insulin can be used effectively and safely but I can cause problems -- even death - so I feel the need to preach lots of safety precautions, my apologies if you're already informed.

Last edited:
. I don't want to consume to many carbs, so can I limit my intra workout shake to something like 15g carbs, 20g protein and some BCAA with my postworkout shake being 15g carbs and 30g protein.

why?

I figured that the carbs from my pwo meal should be enough.

too unpredictable how you will react. are you afraid of getting fat?

I'm thinking about shooting 5-7iu fast acting insulin pwo. 1-1 1/2 hour before my workout I consume 130g oats which is approx 75g carbs. I don't want to consume to many carbs, so can I limit my intra workout shake to something like 15g carbs, 20g protein and some BCAA with my postworkout shake being 15g carbs and 30g protein. I will have full meal when I get home from training. I have done 7-8 carbs per IU in the past, but I dont like to consume that many carbs during my workout and I figured that the carbs from my pwo meal should be enough.

Hard to believe it wouldn't be enough

Just started experimenting with slin. I started with 5iu prewo with 2.5 iu gh. Worked up to 10 iu prewo to see how it would do. I intend to do 10 iu pre and post with 2.5 gh each as well. I have been using 10 grams per iu and have not experienced any hypo, nor excessive body fat gain. 2 weeks now. Actually may only need 5 iu each?

So far, it really seems to help my energy during workout. Strength up some I guess but over all I like the way I feel on this plan. It also seems to help with water bloat? I up 4 pounds and looking fuller. I had hoped to gain 10 pounds of lean muscle, then drop it. I needed 10 pounds to max my classic physique "C" 207 lbs.

if you do it right, you will probably have to diet down harder, both muscle and fat. how close to the limit are you?

A good rule to go by is 1iu per 20lb lean mass. Be safe bro!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity