over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb up/bloat/LBA question

dece870717

Banned
Today was day 1 of 2 for carbing up from keto and today I used high GI foods. Bloat is not too bad so far but I'm trying to figure out what I can do to minimize or get rid of the bloat during carb up day 2 and what to do for the next couple days after the carb up to quickly shed the water weight. Could using LBA's during day 2 and on help with this?

carb ups are personal. Some respond better to certain type of carbs.
If you kept things smart you should start heading back down after a day or two depending on what you had and how much of it, andthe wy your body handles them.
If you look at things like Ckd or even to the extreme BodyOpus. First day of a 2day bender is simple carbs and the second day is complex.
The cleaner you keep both types of carbs or days the better. having twinkies, poptarts and IceCream may be great but they will not be as good as say a white bread/potato/rice sources on the simple day and then a Swt Ezk Bread/Potato/BrownRice and oatmeal.

I did keto but i would only hit carbs up for a meal or two, not days, but I was heavey and had to do it that way.

why do you care @ the bloat. it will go down, just give it a couple of days.
-c

Bodyopus

I assume you are using Bodyopus, there is not much you can do bout the bloat as you diet down further it will , be less of a problem.Using all the glucose mimickers will help as well , basically don't worry bout it unless you want to hit the beach and then a diuretic will help but dont go over board or you will cramp bad;)

Today was day 1 of 2 for carbing up from keto and today I used high GI foods. Bloat is not too bad so far but I'm trying to figure out what I can do to minimize or get rid of the bloat during carb up day 2 and what to do for the next couple days after the carb up to quickly shed the water weight. Could using LBA's during day 2 and on help with this?

simple... but not easy to do...
only eat til you're half full... don't stuff yourself with carbs and eat 200 grams in one sitting...
and don't drink a lot of fluids... ESPECIALLY WITH MEALS!!! cut your fluid intake that day in 1/2 or even less... if you normally drink a gallon of water and half a gallon of other fluids per day, drink 12-16 oz of water that day, and 10-16 oz of other fluids (diet coke, gatoraid, juice... whatever you drink)...

The best carbing up days for me is when i eat something like this:

7 am-breakfast:
2 pancakes, some syrup, small glass of milk, 2 eggs

10 am-snack:
chocolate bar or a slice of cake or 3-5 small cookies

12 noon- lunch:
1/2 plate of rice, 1 skewer kabab

4 pm - snack:
ice cream... 1 or 2 scoops

8-9 pm- dinner:
pizza and ice cream

in between those meals i drink a can or two of red bull... and some diet coke.

those are the best carb up days for me... no bloat, full muscles and vascularity the next day...

the worst carb up days where my waist actually increases an inch or more the next day and i smooth out like fuck is when i eat like this:

breakfast:
5-7 pancakes or french toast with a shit ton of syrup and 2 glasses of milk

i don't get hungry at all for 5-6 hours after this, but i crave sugar even when my stomach is full, so i eat cookies or ice cream and the likes... and i get really thirsty so i drink a lot of water or diet coke...

lunch:
again, not hungry from the bloat, but i want to eat for some reason... a burger and two orders of fries with a large diet coke and some dessert like brownies or cookies...

after this i'm fucking stuffed and feel like my stomach is gonna explode but still crave sweets and want something to put in my mouth (no homo)...

dinner:
pizza or whatever fast food there is, lots of ice cream and sweets... lots of diet coke...

the water stays under my skin for 3 or 4 days after this, no vascularity... lots of lethargy... and my stomach gets so big it's not funny...

most of the bloat is due to over eating the carbs and drinking water... no matter if the carbs are clean or not...
eat 400 grams of potatoes without drinking anything... your stomach would be fine... drink a glass or two of water... POOF!!! instant bloat.

but i'd rather carb up on pizza and ice cream rather than potatoes and brown rice :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131