over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbing up during cut : use of slin

okko

Registered
Newbies
I am 10 weeks into a cut having lost 23lbs down to 200 around 8% bf
I do a 6 days no carb except a few pre post training then 36h carb up on usually on weaker body parts training days
Running 6iu gh morning (on no carb days at 4pm first meal being 1am) and high tren low test high dht
I am wondering if I could keep 6 iu gh pre training on carb up days and use some slin
I would use lantus like 30iu pre training as well (training in the morning)
Eating high carbs high protein very low fat some fibers during the whole carb up
Any experience or opnion

Thank you

I am 10 weeks into a cut having lost 23lbs down to 200 around 8% bf
I do a 6 days no carb except a few pre post training then 36h carb up on usually on weaker body parts training days
Running 6iu gh morning (on no carb days at 4pm first meal being 1am) and high tren low test high dht
I am wondering if I could keep 6 iu gh pre training on carb up days and use some slin
I would use lantus like 30iu pre training as well (training in the morning)
Eating high carbs high protein very low fat some fibers during the whole carb up
Any experience or opnion

Thank you
That will work fine. Be mindful that tren will further lower BG, thus "potentiating" your slin. You may need more carbs than normal while in the slin window. That was certainly the case for me.

Are you asking about slin for actual carb up or to fight against gh induced high blood sugar?

In all honesty for both scenarios you can just use metformin or berberine as both will clear blood sugar for you as you should already be very insulin sensitive from the ultra low card diet, it should also be enough to combat the gh induced blood sugar if you start taking it nightly. You should have been monitoring your fasted blood glucose reading anyways as this is something you want to do when running gh as you can then see how much of an impact your current dosage is having and you can go from there.

Are you asking about slin for actual carb up or to fight against gh induced high blood sugar?

In all honesty for both scenarios you can just use metformin or berberine as both will clear blood sugar for you as you should already be very insulin sensitive from the ultra low card diet, it should also be enough to combat the gh induced blood sugar if you start taking it nightly. You should have been monitoring your fasted blood glucose reading anyways as this is something you want to do when running gh as you can then see how much of an impact your current dosage is having and you can go from there.
Thank you
Indeed i omitted these informations

am asking to know If it will help better refill muscles with glycogen and nutrients as well as with ability to eat more in the time frame

I check blood glucose before each meal then 1h and 2h post meal and post training
On low carb days taking gh at 4pm my BG is about 80 before eating at 1am then about 110 and 90-100 at 1hr and 2hrs (if I eat cottage cheese and whey it seems to raise a bit mor)

I have berverine and merformin but have not felt necessary to use because I dont eat carbs most of the time and insulin sensitivity should be high anyway

On refill I will be eating closer to gh shot at 8pm so I was also thinking slin would help shuttle nutrients despite gh still very active

So I tried some lantus (i dont have fast one currently and carbed up
In my opinion it worked wonders
Blood sugar was back 80 one hour post meal and would go down further to 65 75 one hour later
I have been much more hungry than usual
I ate a lot more carbs and proteins
And my metabolism speeded up a lot more than usual so in the end i was fuller lighter drier the day after
Will try to repeat because this refill has been unusual in other ways compared ro previous ones

So I tried some lantus (i dont have fast one currently and carbed up
In my opinion it worked wonders
Blood sugar was back 80 one hour post meal and would go down further to 65 75 one hour later
I have been much more hungry than usual
I ate a lot more carbs and proteins
And my metabolism speeded up a lot more than usual so in the end i was fuller lighter drier the day after
Will try to repeat because this refill has been unusual in other ways compared ro previous ones

Unusual how??

What dose did you use and how many carbs did you consume while the insulin was active?

I had a tooth bleeding after an surgery ended at hospital emergencies saturday 4am afterr loosing quite some blood and did not eat much Did refill on sunday No training saturday sunday very low activity
30iu my blood sugar droppped like crazy invetween meals all day long appetite was huge and metabolism very fast
600g carbs 350g prots trace fats Lost weeights anyway
Kept loosing all xeek long being back to very low I feel very depleted a bit flat so will try same but over 2 days Will be training and active everyday this time so plan to have slightly more carbs

Come on dude. I'm happy you look fuller and leaner and blabla but 30 iu of Lantus doesn't drop bloodsugar like crazy. No it also does not do that when you are crazy lean and very very insulin sensitive. It's a nice addition to use but it's not a miracle drug.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131