over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbohydrate Refeeds while cutting

Yes I fast at least 16 hours almost daily, I may have not fasted probably 3 times in the last 4 months.
A day of eating for me is.

Meal 1. 5 whole eggs scrambled in 1 tbls. Of coconut oil. 35 grams of cheddar cheese, 1 can of sardines in water, 1-2 cups of brocolli or Brussel sprouts

Meal 2. A large shake....2 cups of unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops of whey isolate, 60 grams of kale, 1 tbls of olive oil. And eat 2 ounces of almonds or walnuts with it.

Meal 3. 8 oz of grass fed beef, a salad of mixed greens, 2 tbls of Chipotle flavored olive oil, 40 grams of cheddar cheese. 1 ounce of pistachios on the side.

On workout days I will have 1/2 cup unsweetened Greek yogurt with 2 tbls of syraplex advanced protein syrup pre workout.

This is a basic day, some days is more and some days may be only one huge meal, it depends on how hungry I am.

Brad.....how often are bloods done.....???

and what do the numbers look like...???

based on the current diet alone...???

Hey bro!
ok, thanks for your opinion! :)
do you think your modified Keto macros (~50% kcals from Prot, ~50% kcals from fats) would work better for cutting down?

Yes for me and the many that follow my macros, it works wonders. But you don't have to be keto to get shredded but if you are doing keto to lose as much fat as possible then my way is the way to go.

Yes for me and the many that follow my macros, it works wonders. But you don't have to be keto to get shredded but if you are doing keto to lose as much fat as possible then my way is the way to go.

Hey bro, i know this is not Keto, but do you feel for fat loss, its better to do like you outlined or to throw in some carbs just post workout (Not a huge amount but more like a cup of rice). I know my body feels way better the less carbs i eat. I have let myself go the past couple of months and am trying to find the fastest way possible to shed fat and i dont have carbs except post workout.

Yes I fast at least 16 hours almost daily, I may have not fasted probably 3 times in the last 4 months.
A day of eating for me is.

Meal 1. 5 whole eggs scrambled in 1 tbls. Of coconut oil. 35 grams of cheddar cheese, 1 can of sardines in water, 1-2 cups of brocolli or Brussel sprouts

Meal 2. A large shake....2 cups of unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops of whey isolate, 60 grams of kale, 1 tbls of olive oil. And eat 2 ounces of almonds or walnuts with it.

Meal 3. 8 oz of grass fed beef, a salad of mixed greens, 2 tbls of Chipotle flavored olive oil, 40 grams of cheddar cheese. 1 ounce of pistachios on the side.

On workout days I will have 1/2 cup unsweetened Greek yogurt with 2 tbls of syraplex advanced protein syrup pre workout.

This is a basic day, some days is more and some days may be only one huge meal, it depends on how hungry I am.
Brad-Do you ever throw in carbs post workout?

NY- would you mind elaborating on bloods as well? Be interesting to see as both you and b-boy are deep into this approach. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY- would you mind elaborating on bloods as well? Be interesting to see as both you and b-boy are deep into this approach. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last workup my total cholesterol was like 120, my HDL's never go high, its genetic I think and were 42. Trigs were 33, LDL I think around 100? This is off the top off my head.

Hey bro, i know this is not Keto, but do you feel for fat loss, its better to do like you outlined or to throw in some carbs just post workout (Not a huge amount but more like a cup of rice). I know my body feels way better the less carbs i eat. I have let myself go the past couple of months and am trying to find the fastest way possible to shed fat and i dont have carbs except post workout.

Some carbs post w/o and no cheat meals or carb ups would work as well.

Now the fasted ways to drop far other than starving yourself would be a PSMF diet.

I have not had bloods done in about 4 months, I will have annual blood work for my job coming up in a few months. Nowadays i only get bloodwork when my doc orders it, she is the best doc I have had and stays on top of my health way better than my past doctors. She did not want any blood work till I was totally fat adapted as she had read both of Phinny and Voleks books on low carbohydrate eating and performance

My last workup my total cholesterol was like 120, my HDL's never go high, its genetic I think and were 42. Trigs were 33, LDL I think around 100? This is off the top off my head.

Thanks NY

Brad-During your fast, what do feel is ok to consume? I sip on coffee most of the morning but was wondering if its ok to add in some whole cream or if you consider that breaking your fast?

Brad-During your fast, what do feel is ok to consume? I sip on coffee most of the morning but was wondering if its ok to add in some whole cream or if you consider that breaking your fast?
If it contains calories then yes technically it is breaking the fast, but if you have fat only then at least autophagy can still take place, so it all depends on what you are wanting out of your fast

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear