over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

carbs and hgh - dieting

F0cus

Registered
how do carbs and hgh work together? Ive been doing some really low carb days lately and it seems to make me look and feel like shit...I am wondering if having more carbs while dieting with hgh is the way to go? Do carbs have a synergistic effect with hgh and spur fat loss?

Thanks guys!!

Well the liver needs fructose to convert GH to IGF but the GH molecule itself will still aid in fat loss with out the conversion.

Im starting to think that the systemic igf from conversion is just as if not way more important to fat loss than gh itself. Ive dieted now on both medium and semi-high doses of HUMAN grade hgh on lowered carb(200-300g) and Zero carb keto diets, and i think that the gh barely does anythin on the keto diets. I mean next to zilch. However, I think it does a shit ton with carbs and getting/staying lean

Im starting to think that the systemic igf from conversion is just as if not way more important to fat loss than gh itself. Ive dieted now on both medium and semi-high doses of HUMAN grade hgh on lowered carb(200-300g) and Zero carb keto diets, and i think that the gh barely does anythin on the keto diets. I mean next to zilch. However, I think it does a shit ton with carbs and getting/staying lean

Very interesting as I am noticing similar results.

Very good point bro. I think this is why. Hgh needs to be converted to igf from the liver to exert it's beneficial properties, fat loss, one of them. I honestly think that one must consume carbs while on gh which then spikes insulin levels which in turn works with the gh to produce more igf. This is one of the reasons why gh and slin together are so effective because they both synergistically work together and signal to the liver to produce higher levels of igf. It's funny because one of the members here, EJ, got a serum and igf test done on 2 different kinds of gh. First one was seros and his serum levels were higher but igf levels were lower. Second was blue top generics where his serum levels were lower but igf levels were higher. Apparently, he had consumed more carbs before getting labs done the second time versus the first time which leads me to believe that insulin spikes whether endogenous or exogenous, along with gh produce higher igf levels.

Interesting...I have been low carb for years, when I add carbs I always gain bf on lower back and bottom ab... just started using 5iu's black tops at night before bedtime. Never used slin, any advice?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws