advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbs before workout (White Rice or White Potatoes)

Germaine

Registered
Which carbs do you all prefer before workout and which one is best. I switch it up between white rice and white potatoes with red meat. I seem to grow best off of red meat. A lot of sirloin, or strip steak. And after workout I digest three scoops of TRUE MASS by BSN mixed with a gator aide.

Is there a protocol on which carbs are best for you before workout

I personally prefer rice as I digest it great..... potatoes tends to bloat me a bit

i like oatmeal or cream of rice best.... if I'm not hungry, some rice crispy treats lol

I alternate carb sources, cream of rice, rice cakes or rice crispies.. Add some peanut butter, a banana and lean beef amino acids. Boom great pre-workout meal

If I'm really hungry then oatmeal. I'm tired of oatmeals but not only they keep me full and I always end up with a better workout when I have them as a pre-workout.

i like oatmeal or cream of rice best.... if I'm not hungry, some rice crispy treats lol

Pitbull how do you take these LBA's. I remember when they first came out yet I used to take it by the table spoon. Do you take these the same way. Let me know brother.

Pitbull how do you take these LBA's. I remember when they first came out yet I used to take it by the table spoon. Do you take these the same way. Let me know brother.

so many ways bro you can use them... yes, still by the TBS as serving size... 1 hour pre training i do 2 packets oatmeal and ~5-6tbs LBAs...

been using them in between my solid food meals a lot more lately at about 2-3tbs

so many ways bro you can use them... yes, still by the TBS as serving size... 1 hour pre training i do 2 packets oatmeal and ~5-6tbs LBAs...

been using them in between my solid food meals a lot more lately at about 2-3tbs

Got it brother thanks will be ordering some soon. Thanks once again. Like I said I remember when they first came out and Phil introduced them. I had great success with these. Just went on your sight do you all use any other payment source besides paypal. I don't have a paypal account. I work in computer security and I just don't trust opening up a paypal account with all the hackers now days. Let me know if you all have other payment options beside paypal. thanks brother

Got it brother thanks will be ordering some soon. Thanks once again. Like I said I remember when they first came out and Phil introduced them. I had great success with these. Just went on your sight do you all use any other payment source besides paypal. I don't have a paypal account. I work in computer security and I just don't trust opening up a paypal account with all the hackers now days. Let me know if you all have other payment options beside paypal. thanks brother

You don't need a paypal account to use paypal, paypal is just the payment processing company and you can use a credit card without making an account, however, if you have a paypal account, you can use it.

Yesterday I mixed 4 tbsp of chocolate LBAs in with toasted coconut greek yogurt and drizzled some on rice cakes, so freaking good

Favorite preworkout carbs:

Jasmine rice
Rice cakes
Chex
Oatmeal
Ezekiel Bread

You don't need a paypal account to use paypal, paypal is just the payment processing company and you can use a credit card without making an account, however, if you have a paypal account, you can use it.

Yesterday I mixed 4 tbsp of chocolate LBAs in with toasted coconut greek yogurt and drizzled some on rice cakes, so freaking good

Favorite preworkout carbs:

Jasmine rice
Rice cakes
Chex
Oatmeal
Ezekiel Bread

Got it flex thanks will give it a try. Thanks brother

Hey Pitbull just went to place my order for two gallon jugs of the vanilla yet I entered the PROM5 code to get the five percent off and it did not accept the code. Just trying to see is that code still valid

I'm on an Ezekiel raisin muffin with natural grape jelly (and eggs) kick for my first meal. I let it digest a bit then go train.

Hey Pitbull just went to place my order for two gallon jugs of the vanilla yet I entered the PROM5 code to get the five percent off and it did not accept the code. Just trying to see is that code still valid

email me at [email protected] and tell me its Germaine from PM... ill give you an even better deal my man :star-w:rs

rice

Off season, I eat a lot of white rice. At least a cup for days a week 2 hours before training. I alternate that with baked potatoes and sweet potatoes. Both of these give me sustained energy through a tough workout.

White rice , definitely PWO.

I personally prefer rice as I digest it great..... potatoes tends to bloat me a bit

I think mytreefiddy is right on the money here. Tons of options for pre workout carbs. I think it comes down to figuring out what you digest really well and going with those options.

Personally I like a lot of the options already mentioned: white rice, jasmine rice, Ezekiel bread, etc. all seem to digest pretty well for me and allow me to be ready to drink my intra shake without having a full, bloated stomach during training.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws