over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbs, tren and dieting

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I do not know if it will be helpfull for anyone I just share my experience with dieting on tren and relitavely low (for me its 200-300g) carbs ed. Usually with trenbolone usage if I do not eat complex carbs every few hours my blood sugar drop very very low I experience the same symptoms as if I would be just had humalog and have no carbs, tren does this for me its the most powerful anabolic after insulin and really sucks in all the carbs-glycogen and amino acids (if not enough carbs) low blood sugar leads to nervouness, I cant think crearly, anxiety kicks in, I am tirres, somehat fainted etc and as soon as I eat smth that raises my blood sugae I am normal again. So how to diet on tren and feel somewhat normal? This is JUST my experience but strangely for me the answer was no carbs in prew meal and then all the carbs 6-8 hours pwo, this is what I do:

Prew - 4eggs or hydro shake with nuts
Coffee or prew drink (very little sugar to raise blood sugar)
Train (on leg and back days I sip on vitargo/bcaa drink)
Pwo-2 cups rice with whey hydro or chicken,slice of pineapple
Cup of rice, fish
Cup of rice, fish
Beef,salad,mushrooms,carrot
Casein shake before bed

On this diet I am able to burn lots of fat in carbless period,varbless training and feel somewhat good on a diet no anxiety,no andryness,no sleeping problems. Every 4th day I increase my carbs to 75-100g in all 5 pwo meals and get anywhere from 400 to 500 g carbs a day, at the end of those days and the day after I look my best - full, veiny and grainy

Do not be afrais of carbs if you are on tren, tren loves carbs, lower fat to a minimum do not overeat protein and moderate carb diet with tren will help you to look your best. You just cant go low carbs with tren if you want to feel normal, if you need to lose lots of bf - replace tren with primo/eq/npp/1-test cyp/winny etc get lean then add tren add carbs and you will be growing and getting leaner at the same time. Tren without carbs does not work at its full potential it depletes glycogen,eats up most of aminos acids due to glycogen loss,makes you feel like shit on low carbs if you can handle this-take your tren with your low carb diet and suffer big time,you will get leaner thats for sure but 1-there are easier ways to get lean than low carb with tren 2-you wont be experiencing full ttens potential : ie growing and getting leaner...this is main reason why guys grows in to the show-lean physique to start with,tren n carbs,this is why arnie,nubret,haney and the guys were growing into their competition bodies they loved old good parabolan and carbs when preped for a show

This is pretty much my eating pattern day in day out, cutting or gaining. Non training days is still carbles first meal. Works real well for me. Tren makes me over East and crave sugar 24/7 regardless of how I eat so I won't touch it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Atm...I train about 4pm...

My first 3 meals are pro fat as im at a desk so no need for the carbs...

My first carbs are 15 mins pre workout in vitargo and pepto pro. Then the same intra.

My next 3 meals till bed are pro and carbs with some fat in the last meal.

Carbs are around 300g and no problems yet with blood sugar although I've only been on tren ace about 13 days.

I think now I'm about 12%....when I get to 8% ill probably drop fats in half....add in some more carbs and up tren....hopefully that will enable me to grow lean?

Thoughts

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is pretty much my eating pattern day in day out, cutting or gaining. Non training days is still carbles first meal. Works real well for me. Tren makes me over East and crave sugar 24/7 regardless of how I eat so I won't touch it.

Tren does this for me too...
I am feeling like a god when I am on tren and 6 carb meals a day, and like sh!t if I am on tren and less than 3 carb meals a day,tren with 3 carb meal and 1 carb up diet I can handle pretty well and my body is changing daily on very low test,tren,winny dosages...the 3th day on lower carb is very though esp at night but when you know that tommorow is high carb day I can get through it...and a trick with few tsp of sugar prew in coffee does a trick too,tried took it out and I could not get through a workout...

Atm...I train about 4pm...

My first 3 meals are pro fat as im at a desk so no need for the carbs...

My first carbs are 15 mins pre workout in vitargo and pepto pro. Then the same intra.

My next 3 meals till bed are pro and carbs with some fat in the last meal.

Carbs are around 300g and no problems yet with blood sugar although I've only been on tren ace about 13 days.

I think now I'm about 12%....when I get to 8% ill probably drop fats in half....add in some more carbs and up tren....hopefully that will enable me to grow lean?

Thoughts

You have to try and will see I guess...

300g of carbs seems to be enough for you and tren/training/other activities does not deplete glycogen fully untill you refill it again if you are losing weight - thats great keep it there, if not - drop slightly.

As for fats - you do not a lot - tbsp of flax or chia seeds ed, coconut oil with some yolks, beef or salmon meal few times a week is more than enough for a healthy body, there is no reason to overdo it, the more fats you take the less protein and carbs you can eat if you want to maintain calorie deficit

True....I just thought a decent amount of fats is good for hormones...skin etc and general well being.

Cos I do no activity till I train there's no need for carbs.

I'll write my training day diet on here.

Atm I'm on 75mg tren ace and mast prop a day...been on 13 days so still quite early on...

However from Monday I'm adding in 50mg var and 250mg pharma test.

I find if I just did say 300g pro...400g carbs and fats from my meat and then a tbsp of coconut oil and omegas I don't lean out...maybe cos carbs are too high.

Good thread this though

I doubt I'll go below 250g carbs....cos if fat loss stops then ill lower my fat a little

True....I just thought a decent amount of fats is good for hormones...skin etc and general well being.

Cos I do no activity till I train there's no need for carbs.

I'll write my training day diet on here.

Atm I'm on 75mg tren ace and mast prop a day...been on 13 days so still quite early on...

However from Monday I'm adding in 50mg var and 250mg pharma test.

I find if I just did say 300g pro...400g carbs and fats from my meat and then a tbsp of coconut oil and omegas I don't lean out...maybe cos carbs are too high.

Good thread this though

Thats true...every macronutrient is important - you need carbs, you need protein you need fats too, problem is most guys overdue fats and protein too this leaves very little space for a carbs if you want to be in a decent calorie deficit, very low carbs leads to low blood sugar, serotonin depletion, thyroid hormones , leptin downregulation etc things which are very important on a diet too, how you feel mentally on a diet, if you feel good you can stay on it very long time without any binges, overeatings right? Everyone blames tren for mood swings, angryness, irritability, anxiety etc but tren is not real problem there, low bloid sugar, depleted glycogen is,up the carbs do not overdo the fats and protein and you will be able to lose fat at the same rate if not faster and feel a lot better mentally. Everyone is different but my body requrements changes drastically if I add trenbolone even as low as hrt dosage - 100mg/week, without tren I can live just on fats and protein with no issue, but when on tren I need carbs or I'll kill someone arround me,with tren and carbs I am happy and nice person. No other drug does this for me (exept insulin), even on eq the hunger is a lot different than on tren, on eq I just want eat-chicken,fish eggs whatever it is real hunger while on tren and not enough carbs I cant look to fish or chicken but I would kill for a cup of rice,oatmeal banana or honey

Good info. I have been doing the exact opposite the past 13 days. High Tren/High Test (for me at least) with low carbs. Most days are somewhere between 20-50 carbs. Every 3rd to 4th day, when I start dragging, I add in some sweet potatoes/rice/bread before and after training. My energy has dropped most days but I do feel good overall and I have lost 10lbs in the past 13 days. My main problem with adding in carbs would be just overdoing it, once I start, its hard for me to stop. I work at a desk for 8 hours a day so the only activity I get is the hour at the gym every night.

Meal 1 - 4 oz of chicken, 1/2 cup broccolli, and a small salad
Meal 2 - 4 oz of steak, 1/2 cup broccolli, and a small salad
Meal 3 - small salad with couple ounces of chicken
Meal 4 - 3 tilapia fillets
Meal 5 - 4 oz steak and 2-3 eggs
Train
Meal 6 - Fruit smoothie/tbs chia seeds/with 25 grams of protein powder - around 15 carbs
Before bed - 1 container of plain/fat free greek yogurt with a large tbs of pb mixed in

This has been working for me so far without having to count any macros. Of course those are all estimates on weights as I don't weigh anything. I eat when Im hungry, just small amounts throughout the day. Next week I should count my macros and see where Im at. And Im sure I will want to add in more carbs as I move along. When I do add in carbs its not alot, one serving before training and one serving after.

I was bulking on about 600 g carbs with just 200mg Tren and still couldn't control constant hunger and cravings. Fats and protein was high too but the binges were still mega. I can cut on high dose test and eq just fine and eat clean day in day out at set macros but Tren makes me obses about eating all day. When I wasn't as lean it wasn't a problem so I guess with the increased insulin sensitivity that comes with being lean the tren must put me over the edge. My blood sugar runs real low anyway. I also get real flat and deleted on Tren however many carbs I eat. High sodium helped somewhat but Tren just not for me which is a shame as I don't get any other ten sides at all and love training on it

Last edited:
I got my best results going very low carb with Tren. Not keto as fats were low too, but low carb.

I should mention that I was dieting. Over the years I changed my views on tren and only used it in prep.

ive only used tren while on low carb and high fat..thinking about using it to diet only on carb and protein with no addded fat

I was bulking on about 600 g carbs with just 200mg Tren and still couldn't control constant hunger and cravings. Fats and protein was high too but the binges were still mega. I can cut on high dose test and eq just fine and eat clean day in day out at set macros but Tren makes me obses about eating all day. When I wasn't as lean it wasn't a problem so I guess with the increased insulin sensitivity that comes with being lean the tren must put me over the edge. My blood sugar runs real low anyway. I also get real flat and deleted on Tren however many carbs I eat. High sodium helped somewhat but Tren just not for me which is a shame as I don't get any other ten sides at all and love training on it

same for me. plus on tren i get that hypo feeling all the time... when i dont eat carbs for breakfast (i usually have ~2 prot/fat only meals a day and 2-3 meals with carbs mainly around gym time, breakfast is usually cottage cheese with coconut milk) and then dont move for a couple minutes i sometimes get extreme nauseau, start sweating profusely and just feel like shit. it mostly goes away when i start moving around but sometimes i just cant because i feel too run down. it just feels REALLY REALLY BAD.

mostly happens when dieting, but also happens when im bulking, it somehow seems to be related to not eating carbs, but i cant exactly pinpoint that. maybe cortisol suppression also plays a role.

this happens more often and more intensely the higher i run tren. on 200mg it happens sometimes, on 500mg nearly every time. funny thing is it ONLY happens in the morning and NEVER after my workout for example.
feels a bit like the hunger cravings and that fight or flight feeling that GHRP2 gave me when i was using it, but just with added nausea and a feel-bad-factor.

no more tren for me. for 19-nors i just use NPP and/or methyltrienolone

I'm on a good dose of tren and 300g carbs seem fine.

Pro 350. Carbs 300. Fats 70 atm...starting to diet.

I may switch to 300g pro. 400g carbs. 20g fats ish like chris aceto style.

However....the higher carbs means more insulin spikes as first way my carbs don't come till training in evening so I'm improving my insulin sensitivity.

Great thread.Tried low carb this week while running tren e at 400mg/mast e 600/testcyp 250 My anxiety went through the roof. Thanks for sharing your experience.

How long for tren ace to fully kick in

Done 100mg ed with mast for 17 days. ..Insomnia but nothing else.

Not running any test yet

Giving this thread a bump. Has anyone experienced this the following days after coming off tren? I'm assuming its due to the hormone fluctuating.

I got my best results going very low carb with Tren. Not keto as fats were low too, but low carb.

Same here! Although I did eat quite a bit of fat. Lots of days carbs were under 30 grams a day but not every day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws