over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine Acne/Skin problem

Dog-Slime

Registered
Verified Customer
Not the first time this has happened to me but was always running sarms with the cardarine and blamed them for it but am taking 10mg cardarine ED and getting weird skin problem. It's similar too but does not seem to actually be acne. Its like little puss pockets but they dont have a head like a pimple and can be much wider than a pimple usually is. No anabolics not even trt or any sarms are being used so it has to be the cardarine. Its a lil on face some on the arms (even the forearm and I never had acne there) but the worst is the mid/lower back really big puss pockets that pop painfully sometimes and can be full of fluid and blood so makes me weary of wearing a white shirt and I was looking forward to being by the pool this summer as Im in the best condition ever but don't wanna have a back that looks like shit, its worse than on any AAS/puberty as far as how my back looks and staining my sheets from rolling over and popping one... Anyone experience this or have any idea WHY/how to stop it? I use acne body soap and that dont seem to help cause like I said it doesn't appear to be actual acne in the typical sense. Don't wanna come off it as I'm bout to run a cycle with t-bol for the first 6 weeks and want the cholesterol benefit from the cardarine..

Sounds like you might have cystic acne if there is no head and the infection is deep beneath the skin.

Accutane might help you, but do a search on cystic acne and see if it looks like what you have

Are you getting all your stuff from the same place? If so it could be something in the carrier they're using that you are sensitive to. Just a thought....

Hey bro GW doesn't break me out I have very sensitive skin.

You can checkout acne.org regimen. Right now I use clean and clear cleanser, dr songs 10% benzoyl peroxide (Amazon) and acne.org moisturizer. I use this routine every evening to prevent breakouts. I haven't tried accutane but maybe checkout sponsors for this as well.

Sounds like you might have cystic acne if there is no head and the infection is deep beneath the skin.

Accutane might help you, but do a search on cystic acne and see if it looks like what you have

Think you got it right bro those pics look like what I have. Its sometimes red and looks pimpleish but with no head and sometimes just looks like rough skin etc but looks like the pics I see of cystic. I am on accutane at 12.5mg ed for 120 days but only a couple weeks in so I guess by summer time I may be ok. Confused as to why the cardarine does it to me but androgens etc normally give pimples and not this...

If you follow a routine I mentioned above you shouldn't have any. Esp with accutane in.

Think you got it right bro those pics look like what I have. Its sometimes red and looks pimpleish but with no head and sometimes just looks like rough skin etc but looks like the pics I see of cystic. I am on accutane at 12.5mg ed for 120 days but only a couple weeks in so I guess by summer time I may be ok. Confused as to why the cardarine does it to me but androgens etc normally give pimples and not this...

Hopefully the accutane clears it up for you. I couldn't say "why" it's happening, but as Francis mentioned above, sometimes people react differently to the carrier oils in some products ... its a place to start

Well I been using enhanced athlete (pills not suspended in a carrier) so I am still really confused at to why it is happening but looks like my low dose several month accutane plan may get it right.

Well I been using enhanced athlete (pills not suspended in a carrier) so I am still really confused at to why it is happening but looks like my low dose several month accutane plan may get it right.

There could be fillers or other ingredients in the caps there has to be something off, I’ve never heard of anyone else getting cystic acne from it. I wouldn’t just jump to more drugs as a solution for issues caused by other drugs, accutane is a bitch.

There could be fillers or other ingredients in the caps there has to be something off, I’ve never heard of anyone else getting cystic acne from it. I wouldn’t just jump to more drugs as a solution for issues caused by other drugs, accutane is a bitch.

IMG_0648.jpg

I think it’s the cardarine cause several other things I take have those fillers (less it’s the color). I found one thread when searching where a guy was breaking out followed by 12 posts of people telling him he was wrong cause gw didn’t do that. Then one post of a guy agreeing saying he was breaking out but pointed out it was mostly his mid back (my mid back gets HUGE disgusting puss pockets) so this post hit me as yes the gw IS responsible. Plus like I said no androgens or sarms in me so it almost has to be the cardarine itself. Also they appear places I have NEVER had acne like mid and lower back acne is extremely rare and forearm acne never happened puberty or on cycles IMG_0646.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what dude, I get cystic acne myself and looking back on it when I was using gw caps I also got big guys on my back. Since I’ve switched to liquid it went away. I was just thinking about the last time I had some guys on my back and thought of it.

Interesting. I guess I may buy a liquid and switch over for the summer and save the pills for winter when Ill be clothed enough not to care. Still confused by it but guess it don't matter, must be one of those extremely rare side effects.

You know what dude, I get cystic acne myself and looking back on it when I was using gw caps I also got big guys on my back. Since I’ve switched to liquid it went away. I was just thinking about the last time I had some guys on my back and thought of it.

Now Im getting curious as to if it was caps from Enhanced Athlete or not? Cause I have used other caps before as well as liquid before and not sure if it was a problem then or not as I had always been running gear or sarms so would have blamed any acne or skin problems on them...

I know this is an old thread, but I’m experiencing acne since implementing GW to my routine. I remember the last time I used it got white heads on my body….nothing bad but dev noticed a different from GW caps from MA Labs. I know it’s non hormonal but something is going on. I haven’t added anything new silupplement wise.

I have noticed a strange increase in what I thought were ingrowns on the back of my neck/hairline area. Been using GW for a while but found this odd

It’s def the GW. I never break out and start running 20 mg and I’m breaking out pretty bad on my arms, back, and legs.

Same here. 15mg a day I had painful bumps on my upper back and upper arms. Couldn't even wear a white shirt to the gym because they would bleed through. No other compounds were being used.

It can make you oily. And it allows you to push harder,sweet more. So clothing drags and clogs pores or iritates skin.

Who has quality GW and ships in a reasonable time?
Last GW I bought felt like RAD140.

I dont trust SARM vendors from reddit

I run GW a lot. This time with injectable L carnitine. GW uses up your carnitine. When you are deficit you get more oily and fatigued. I got neither this time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131