YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine: empty or full stomach? Split the dose?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pretty much getting swung in every direction when doing a google search so I had to make a thread. I started using cardarine again and wondering if better with food and if the dosing should be split twice daily.

24hour half life so one is fine, most people run it all pre-workout, only reason I could think of for splitting is if it gives you a headache or stomach distress.

I dose it all at once empty stomach AM. Either pre cardio or about 15-20 before I eat if I'm not doing cardio that day.

Pretty much getting swung in every direction when doing a google search so I had to make a thread. I started using cardarine again and wondering if better with food and if the dosing should be split twice daily.
20 MG 30-45 before workout. If your going to eat something at that time like a Pre/WO then take the cardarine and the food on top of it. Dont split.

PPAR-y tends to spike around the stress-event. When elevated for too long, that is when you see all that fusion, organelle, and tumor formation.

The other PPARs are used-in-order for longer exposure to PPAR and all that tissue remodeling, following the stress-event.

PPAR-y tends to spike around the stress-event. When elevated for too long, that is when you see all that fusion, organelle, and tumor formation.

The other PPARs are used-in-order for longer exposure to PPAR and all that tissue remodeling, following the stress-event.

Correction, I meant PPAR-gamma, note PPAR-y. PPAR-gamma is the one associated with Cardarine.

PPAR-y is best for long-term tissue remodeling, while PPAR-gamma spikes at the time of the stress-event.

Correction, I meant PPAR-gamma, note PPAR-y. PPAR-gamma is the one associated with Cardarine.

PPAR-y is best for long-term tissue remodeling, while PPAR-gamma spikes at the time of the stress-event.

To be honest, this went completely over my head. Way too intelligent sounding for me lol

Just note, taking Cardarine for a long period of time, that is when you see the fusions and tumors. So like, once daily, at the workout...maybe even every other day.

I've found that PPAR-alpha is pretty good for consistent use. There are some Drugs available for this purpose. THC is available in some states, and some people prefer to use it all day for some reason. The people doing this only use Cardarine for their workouts.

Otherwise, remember those tumors and all the claims? You may not get those tumors from cardarine, but you may experience other growths, especially on the skin. In order to avoid that, some people limit their time exposed to Cardarine, and they use other PPAR agonists at the other times.

You see that same pattern when the skin is injured: PPAR-gamma (cardarine) spikes at the time of injury. If you let it go too long, then you may start getting those skin tags and fusions like tumors.

and I mean, I only mention it on this site because drug combinations like that are sooooo good for your liver,

they are actually the some of strongest drugs that we-here have available "for the liver." Way better than mere "supplements."

Some people can really play with long term "orals" when they know how to use this with all those other liver protections.

Correction, I meant PPAR-delta. PPAR-Delta is the one associated with Cardarine.

Anyway, I've takin up enough space. If you figure it out, within the confusion, then it's pretty good. There's three types of PPAR. You can actually order them in time like this sequence: PPAR-delta, PPAR-alpha, PPAR-gamma.

But as I was saying, you could use a PPAR-alpha Agonist Constistantly, while saving the Cardarine for the Workout.

Good Night.

Just note, taking Cardarine for a long period of time, that is when you see the fusions and tumors. So like, once daily, at the workout...maybe even every other day.

I've found that PPAR-alpha is pretty good for consistent use. There are some Drugs available for this purpose. THC is available in some states, and some people prefer to use it all day for some reason. The people doing this only use Cardarine for their workouts.

Otherwise, remember those tumors and all the claims? You may not get those tumors from cardarine, but you may experience other growths, especially on the skin. In order to avoid that, some people limit their time exposed to Cardarine, and they use other PPAR agonists at the other times.

You see that same pattern when the skin is injured: PPAR-gamma (cardarine) spikes at the time of injury. If you let it go too long, then you may start getting those skin tags and fusions like tumors.

Yikes this is kind of scary. I've only been on 20mg for 10 days and was going to use it for 6 more weeks

B corn, just to make sure I’m not misunderstanding, you are saying that a reasonable 1x/ day dose of cardarine is safe year round, just not multiple doses daily for extended periods, is that correct? Or should one cycle back and forth between each throughout the year? I’m sitting on a bunch of cardarine and had only used it for about 6 weeks once prior, before deciding I would be more comfortable once I understood the science better, but honestly the more I’ve read the more confused I’ve become.

Yikes this is kind of scary. I've only been on 20mg for 10 days and was going to use it for 6 more weeks
fusions and tumors ???

dog why do you need whatever this is product is again please ?

Give me a five star sound reason for using this..

Cardio performance ? no u can have excellent cardio performance without risking a tumor or fusion in my opinion.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

B corn, just to make sure I’m not misunderstanding, you are saying that a reasonable 1x/ day dose of cardarine is safe year round, just not multiple doses daily for extended periods, is that correct? Or should one cycle back and forth between each throughout the year? I’m sitting on a bunch of cardarine and had only used it for about 6 weeks once prior, before deciding I would be more comfortable once I understood the science better, but honestly the more I’ve read the more confused I’ve become.

as far as i understand him. ppar-alpha can be used daily and constantly.

cardarine not every day and not even every other day if u want to avoid the skin issues and what not

I don't know how deeply Cornelius has looked into the cancer thing when it comes to Cardarine, but without repeating myself too much, I will just say this.

In every study I have seen that used human cell lines not only did Cardarine not cause cancer, it actually prevented cancer in numerous cell lines. At this time there are zero documented cases of humans getting any tumors (the tumors the rats developed were benign anyway, but that is a whole other story) from cardarine.

Furthermore, in the rat study so frequently quoted, the study methods were flawed. According to the information I have received, the substance they used in the study to determine if cancer was present gives false positives...because the substance itself shows up as cancer. In other words, even if no cancer is present, it will still show that it is. It is like using steroids to test if steroids are present.

Aside from that, the rat and human cell line studies clearly differ in their results. In fact, one of the reasons GW was developed was to prevent cancer in humans. This, combined with the studies on human cell lines...and the fact that there has not yet been a single documented case of GW causing cancer in anyone (despite it being around for many years and lots of people having used it for extended periods of time), leads me to believe the cancer scare is more of a "scare" than reality.

as far as i understand him. ppar-alpha can be used daily and constantly.

cardarine not every day and not even every other day if u want to avoid the skin issues and what not

Personally, I'v been using Cardarine every day (20 mg/day) for a year now...and no skin tags. Neither do I know of anyone else who has reported it.

By the way, I am no longer selling GW after we sell our last 50 or so bottles, so I have no vested financial interested in any of this.

Do we know of one single human being who has been diagnosed with cancer after using cardarine?

Anyways, I asked how to split the dose and it has been answered. I didn’t ask to have discussion number 4736545 on whether cardarine causes cancer. Might as well have another metformin thread too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131