advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine-GW501516 vs Telmisartán ( Micardis )

I use telmisarten 40mgs a day. Actually talking to my doc about bumping it to 80mgs today. I like the drug. No sides, and it lows my bp. Seems like the hemo holds steady.

I am on 40-60mg for the rest of my life. I can say its def affecting my hdl in a very positive way and also ldl. Besides that I dont notice much cardio wise, but to be fair I dont do that much cardio at all so its kinda hard to tell.

I am on 40-60mg for the rest of my life. I can say its def affecting my hdl in a very positive way and also ldl. Besides that I dont notice much cardio wise, but to be fair I dont do that much cardio at all so its kinda hard to tell.

Are you referring to telmisartan?? Telmisartan increases HDL and decreases LDL? Or are you talking about cardarine which we know improves cholesterol levels.

Are you referring to telmisartan?? Telmisartan increases HDL and decreases LDL? Or are you talking about cardarine which we know improves cholesterol levels.
I am talking about Telmisartan which by looking at my bloodwork improved my lipid panel.

Cardarine does that too but to a much greater extend at least for me.

I am talking about Telmisartan which by looking at my bloodwork improved my lipid panel.

Cardarine does that too but to a much greater extend at least for me.
Is there any scientific data on telmisartan improving lipids or is it just your own personal experience?

Is there any scientific data on telmisartan improving lipids or is it just your own personal experience?
Very interested in that as well. It’s starting to look more and more like a very good drug the more I research it.

There are a few out there, but nothing focusing on lipids explicitly.

There are a few out there, but nothing focusing on lipids explicitly.

Thanks for sharing those articles. First time I hear about telmisartan improving lipids. Glad Huehnerbruestchen brought this up.

Well, not that I know of. Theres some studies that hawkmoon posted and also a few stating that it acts as a very subtle PPAR-Delta antagonist (still the greatest effect will be probably noticed in brown belly fat and overall cholesterol mechanisms I would say). And from my bloodwork Ive seen really good improvements in the lipid panel while on trt.

And the only thing that comes to my mind is that I added 40-60mg Telmisartan and 2,5mg Nebivolol but I highly doubt its the Nebivolol. What you think?
For "research purposes" I can show you a few of my bloodworks if youre interested to see them😁

Wasn’t sure where to add this so I figured this thread would do.

Surprised this stuff doesn’t get more love for it’s positive metabolic disease affects, including increasing HDL which is always challenging.

It’s a really interesting compound. But the cancer thing scares me. I know it was in mice, and I know the doses were high, but being a cancer survivor it’s hard to consider using it.

It’s a really interesting compound. But the cancer thing scares me. I know it was in mice, and I know the doses were high, but being a cancer survivor it’s hard to consider using it.

Same. I read it can cause liver issues too. I have probs w lipid profile so started looking into alternatives to statins is why I’m interested.

Was it Telmisartan or Losartan that did all that? I heard about Losartan doing that, but seeing how both are ARBs, they could have the same effect. That being said, I used Telmisartan for four years and it had zero benefit on lowering my Hemoglobin, unfortunately. I’m not at all convinced they have much of an effect when we are taking androgens.

they stopped studying GE because it caused tumors in mice at a human equivalent dose of roughly 60mg daily. I’ve yet to hear of a single human getting cancer from it though, myself included.

I really don’t see what Telmisartan and GW have in common, btw.
IMHO those secondary effects from Telmisartan are getting way too over-emphasized. I would only take this compound if I had mild hypertension and need a mild diuretic, because it is good at that, without impacting performance. I would never take it for the other alleged benefits, those are not really proven by actual experience in the field.

Nebivolol + Telmisartan just have gotten very popular in the Fitness Scene and therefore people look into more reasons to take more drugs, just my humble opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws