over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine/GW50156 Bloodwork results

I have been using GW-501515 at 10mg/day and it makes me really tired and i cant finish my workout. Not sure why...

I have been using GW-501515 at 10mg/day and it makes me really tired and i cant finish my workout. Not sure why...

Are you on low carbs? Doesn’t GW use fat for energy?
Mike Arnold would know the chemistry behind it. Maybe he can recommend a way to make it work for you. GW makes me feel great but i eat 2 cups of rice with my meals.

So how about this in a bulk cycle which contains orals that cause lipid issues.

That is a perfect application for GW. As we all know, methylated AAS wreak havoc on cholesterol levels, so taking GW at this time--more than any other--makes sense.

I take good amount of carbs thru the day plus 40g carb drink before workout.
But i also can take Clen or Ephedra with 500mg of caffeine right before going to bed and sleep like a baby.
Some stuff affects me in a weird way..

Are you on low carbs? Doesn’t GW use fat for energy?
Mike Arnold would know the chemistry behind it. Maybe he can recommend a way to make it work for you. GW makes me feel great but i eat 2 cups of rice with my meals.

I know this is an old post, but I didn’t know that just 10 mg improved your lipids. I just back using it at 20 mg….great for cardio. Love this stuff.

I know this is an old post, but I didn’t know that just 10 mg improved your lipids. I just back using it at 20 mg….great for cardio. Love this stuff.
Yeah a few percent improvement. It’s not a miracle but it helps.

I think it helps A1C also

What I would like to see is someone other than @nothuman with excellent HDL run it. Like after anavar. My HDL was like 9. NINE. After a 75mg day anavar run

I think it helps A1C also

What I would like to see is someone other than @nothuman with excellent HDL run it. Like after anavar. My HDL was like 9. NINE. After a 75mg day anavar run
Not surprised. Orals destroy HDL and it doesn’t bounce back as good as it was before either always. Chalk that up to another thing I wish somebody had mentioned to me before it was too late.

Not surprised. Orals destroy HDL and it doesn’t bounce back as good as it was before either always. Chalk that up to another thing I wish somebody had mentioned to me before it was too late.

I’m currently running test/DHB, and my HDL is never “great”. I’ll give it another 2-3 weeks, make sure my HDL is shit, and maybe see what 6 weeks 10mg does.

There is a bigger brother of GW out now, GW 0742.

Yeah a few percent improvement. It’s not a miracle but it helps.
It is very effective for a lot of people. See below....

Lipid effects of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ agonist GW501516 in subjects with low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: characteristics of metabolic syndrome​

Eric J Olson 1, Gregory L Pearce, Nigel P Jones, Dennis L Sprecher
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

Objective: Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ-induced upregulation in skeletal muscle fatty acid oxidation would predict the modulation of lipid/lipoproteins.

Methods and results: GW501516 (2.5, 5.0, or 10.0 mg) or placebo was given for 12 weeks to patients (n=268) with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol <1.16 mmol/L. Fasting lipids/apolipoproteins (apos), insulin, glucose, and free fatty acid were measured; changes from baseline were calculated and assessed. A second smaller exploratory study (n=37) in a similar population was conducted using a sequence of 5 and 10 mg dosing for the assessment of lipoprotein particle concentration. GW501516 demonstrated HDL cholesterol increases up to 16.9% (10 mg) and apoA-I increases up to 6.6%. Reductions were observed in low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (-7.3%), triglycerides (-16.9%), apoB (-14.9%), and free fatty acids (-19.4%). The exploratory study showed significant reductions in the concentration of very LDL (-19%), intermediate-density lipoprotein (-52%), and LDL (-14%, predominantly a reduction in small particles), whereas the number of HDL particles increased (+10%; predominantly medium and large HDL).

Conclusions: GW501516 produced significant changes in HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, apoA1, and apoB. Fewer very LDL and larger LDL support a transition toward less atherogenic lipoprotein profiles. These data are consistent with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ being a potentially important target for providing cardiovascular protection in metabolic syndrome-like patients.

It is very effective for a lot of people. See below....

Lipid effects of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ agonist GW501516 in subjects with low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: characteristics of metabolic syndrome​

Eric J Olson 1, Gregory L Pearce, Nigel P Jones, Dennis L Sprecher
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

Objective: Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ-induced upregulation in skeletal muscle fatty acid oxidation would predict the modulation of lipid/lipoproteins.

Methods and results: GW501516 (2.5, 5.0, or 10.0 mg) or placebo was given for 12 weeks to patients (n=268) with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol <1.16 mmol/L. Fasting lipids/apolipoproteins (apos), insulin, glucose, and free fatty acid were measured; changes from baseline were calculated and assessed. A second smaller exploratory study (n=37) in a similar population was conducted using a sequence of 5 and 10 mg dosing for the assessment of lipoprotein particle concentration. GW501516 demonstrated HDL cholesterol increases up to 16.9% (10 mg) and apoA-I increases up to 6.6%. Reductions were observed in low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (-7.3%), triglycerides (-16.9%), apoB (-14.9%), and free fatty acids (-19.4%). The exploratory study showed significant reductions in the concentration of very LDL (-19%), intermediate-density lipoprotein (-52%), and LDL (-14%, predominantly a reduction in small particles), whereas the number of HDL particles increased (+10%; predominantly medium and large HDL).

Conclusions: GW501516 produced significant changes in HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, apoA1, and apoB. Fewer very LDL and larger LDL support a transition toward less atherogenic lipoprotein profiles. These data are consistent with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ being a potentially important target for providing cardiovascular protection in metabolic syndrome-like patients.
Like I said a few percent. If you have an HDL of 35 you might get to 40 but probably more likely stabilize around 38 or so after being on awhile.

I think it’s a great supp but again it’s not gonna pull a miracle for you.

Like I said a few percent. If you have an HDL of 35 you might get to 40 but probably more likely stabilize around 38 or so after being on awhile.

I think it’s a great supp but again it’s not gonna pull a miracle for you.
"GW501516 demonstrated HDL cholesterol increases up to 16.9% (10 mg)"

16.9% is pretty darn significant...especially when someone has a very low starting HDL.

"GW501516 demonstrated HDL cholesterol increases up to 16.9% (10 mg)"

16.9% is pretty darn significant...especially when someone has a very low starting HDL.
Agreed. That 16% would turn a 35 HDL into a 40 HDL and we’re entering a zone there I’m pretty comfortable with. Cardarine is the good shit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws