over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine/GW50156 Bloodwork results

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I went to get some bloodwork done. Mainly wanted to check my proBNP level (14, very good...yay) but also to get a CBC panel and ferritin. Turns out my lipid panel and metabolic panel were also done as a bonus.

Anyways, I see my LDL is 99, which is down from 129 a month and a half ago. Total cholesterol (not an important number but cool) went from 205 to 167. Triglycerides improved too but I wasn't entirely fasted last time and this can vary a lot based on that.

I started thinking about everything I've changed in the last month and a half and couldn't figure it out until I looked at the bottle of Cardarine in my room. I had been taking 10mg per day from Mike Arnold Labs and remembered that's supposed to do that. I also added 2iu gh which probably helped a little too but not this much.

My bloodwork has been pretty top notch the last few years other than hematocrit and an occasional mediocre LDL.

Well damn, if anyone wants to improve their lipid panel, Cardarine is far more effective than anything else out there IMO. 10mg won't give you cancer either for those who are worried.

Last edited:
GW-501516 is good stuff! I just finished a bottle of Peptidetech.com
GW-501515 at 10mg per day. My muscle endurance went up and body fat down. I need to order another bottle.

Lipid improvement is huge.

Notice other benefits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If nothing else its effects on blood lipids makes it a smart buy!!

Lipid improvement is huge.

Notice other benefits?

Better endurance. When my acid reflux is bad, however, it negates the endurance improvement from cardarine. It's been very good lately though.

So I went to get some bloodwork done. Mainly wanted to check my proBNP level (14, very good...yay) but also to get a CBC panel and ferritin. Turns out my lipid panel and metabolic panel were also done as a bonus.

Anyways, I see my LDL is 99, which is down from 129 a month and a half ago. Total cholesterol (not an important number but cool) went from 205 to 167. Triglycerides improved too but I wasn't entirely fasted last time and this can vary a lot based on that.

I started thinking about everything I've changed in the last month and a half and couldn't figure it out until I looked at the bottle of Cardarine in my room. I had been taking 10mg per day from Mike Arnold Labs and remembered that's supposed to do that. I also added 2iu gh which probably helped a little too but not this much.

My bloodwork has been pretty top notch the last few years other than hematocrit and an occasional mediocre LDL.

Well damn, if anyone wants to improve their lipid panel, Cardarine is far more effective than anything else out there IMO. 10mg won't give you cancer either for those who are worried.

Thank you for sharing the results man!

Did it it affect your HDL any?

It went from 53 to 52. That's as high as it gets for me. I'm sure if it were low, it would have made a huge difference though.

Thanks for sharing. How many weeks straight would you feel comfortable running it?

Thanks for sharing. How many weeks straight would you feel comfortable running it?

I think I used it at 20mg for 10 weeks last time. I think it's been about 4 weeks now at 10mg. I think 10mg can be used for a pretty long time. I mean why not?

I used 20mg from the start last year for 10 weeks as well.....I was wanting to see what it did specifically for lipids and that was the only reason I tried it. But HR didn't get our physicals lined up in time....so I didn't get a chance for a fair study.

This last set of labs had me actually looking better lipid wise than I thought it would be as I had put on 30+ lbs.

So maybe it did have some effect.

Either way....I just ordered some more as my HDL was only around 38 ....and it's usually higher than that.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ive been using GW for my prep! I’m about a week out now and I can say this stuff definitely helps with cardio and training! I have been using 10mg first thing in the morning.

It's always good to see positive labs from GW (cardarine). Thanks Nothuman.

Any clue when GW will ship for those who ordered when it was out of stock earlier this week?

I plan on getting bloods soon and would like to get pre-mid-post bloods with GW.

Could someone fill me in on how we know for sure this isn't cancerous at even 10mgs? Haven't reasearched this is awhile but thought the consensus was know one could prove it wasn't?

Could someone fill me in on how we know for sure this isn't cancerous at even 10mgs? Haven't reasearched this is awhile but thought the consensus was know one could prove it wasn't?
New study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27638828

GW may able to kill many kinds of cancer cells WITHOUT harming the non-cancerous cells around it.

Only one study has shown GW to cause cancer while none of the others have shown GW to cause cancer in any of their test subjects.

And if you dig deep enough, the one study that suggested it was flawed from the start as far as dosages and test subjects.

Any clue when GW will ship for those who ordered when it was out of stock earlier this week?

I plan on getting bloods soon and would like to get pre-mid-post bloods with GW.

It was supposed to be here already, but it got held up a bit. I was told it would ship this week.

As soon as it arrives I will immediately ship out all back-orders. I will literally ship them out within hours of receiving it. Believe me when I say that I hate waiting for product to arrive probably more than anyone. It is VERY important to me to be able to ship out my customers' orders as quickly as possible, so it bothers me severely when I have to wait for a product to be made.

It's coming soon though, brother. Thank you for your patience. I ordered a LOT of GW this time around so we will be stocked up for a while.

Thanks for the info rmtt.
No problem. I had the same reservations as you. But as usual.....I think some of these studies are "influenced" at times by others who don't want people to know when something that may actually be beneficial comes out.

God forbid that we try to treat ourselves instead of paying for a "copay".

So how about this in a bulk cycle which contains orals that cause lipid issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear