over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CARDARINE RESULTS

pahlevan

Registered
On my 3rd day of Cardarine (EA) 20 mg. This stuff is amazing. It worked on day one!! Im working out with a buddy and we keep pushing harder and harder, HR is 165-170 and its a strange feeling. Breathing is heavy but not out of breath.
We're jumping from one set to the next, high reps, drop sets, and push ups, squats in between each set. Essentially my heart rate is high for 50-60 mins and sweating the entire time with barely 30 second breaks.
Great feeling of alertness without Jitteryness. Nothing like stimulants.
Im continuing my cut while on only TRT and will add DNP soon at 200 mg/day. I will post the results while on DNP as far as energy etc.. goes.

On my 3rd day of Cardarine (EA) 20 mg. This stuff is amazing. It worked on day one!! Im working out with a buddy and we keep pushing harder and harder, HR is 165-170 and its a strange feeling. Breathing is heavy but not out of breath.
We're jumping from one set to the next, high reps, drop sets, and push ups, squats in between each set. Essentially my heart rate is high for 50-60 mins and sweating the entire time with barely 30 second breaks.
Im continuing my cut while on only TRT and will add DNP soon at 200 mg/day. I will post the results while on DNP as far as energy etc.. goes.

I'm using some right now between 10 and 20mg a day but haven't seemed to notice much. Would you mind posting where yours it from?

Great stuff. Really makes a difference in my CrossFit workouts. My brain is like “I should be winded right now” but my body’s like nope. I can just keep going and going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using some right now between 10 and 20mg a day but haven't seemed to notice much. Would you mind posting where yours it from?

I did, They are actually a sponsor, Im using 20mg/day. I used code of FB17 to get 17% off. I also have some Ostarine but will not running it until DNP.

https://v2.enhancedathlete.com/

Last edited:

i used EA as well... but I didnt notice anything until 2 weeks in.
Its a fun compound if you have legit GW and when it finally hits.

I just got Mike Arnold's. Stamina has been a bitch for me. I just want to be able to play basketball at 5'10 220 without being out of breath all the time again.

What is your height and weight? Curious how large of a guy you are

Im 6'3" and have been cutting from down 233 to 212. Im in my mid 40's married with kids and no longer want to be huge. I also want to fit into regular clothes!!! lol.

For me 20 Mg is working. But Im not sure if its really helping me with lifting/ strength or the lactic acid build up. Im seeing as difference because maybe Im keeping my HR up so much. Ive noticed better recovery and Cardio Vascular capacity.

Also, I am only on TRT now vs a month back where I was using Tren Ace. So after the cycle and losing some strength etc.. its been very noticeable for me.
Tren just sucked the juice out of me.

With that said my opinion is that its a great aid to body building/workout. Its not a replacement for gear.

I've been on 20mg daily split into two doses for about 3 weeks now. I can definitely tell a difference with endurance, but actually bought it to see if all the positive results I read about it having on your lipids were true. I had my personal physical about 8 weeks before I started it, and actually have my work physical coming up sometime in the next few weeks when they get around to scheduling it.

Figured I would see if there were any noticeable differences as I have kept my diet the same all the way through only adding additional calories of these same types of food when my weight stopped progressing.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I am using EA's GW at 20mg on a cruise now too. I started at 10mg and moved up after a few days. I have noticed an improvement in endurance whilst training but need to run it longer to know more.

I've yet to try it but extremely curious about it. Interested to hear your continued results.

The thing I liked the most is it dropped my ldl by 60 points in 8 weeks. 10 weeks later it was only up about 10 points. Don’t get me wrong I do cardio and have a great diet (and don’t take orals) but it basically slashed my ldl and it has stayed down.

HDL got up over 50...

I've been on 20mg daily split into two doses for about 3 weeks now. I can definitely tell a difference with endurance, but actually bought it to see if all the positive results I read about it having on your lipids were true. I had my personal physical about 8 weeks before I started it, and actually have my work physical coming up sometime in the next few weeks when they get around to scheduling it.

Figured I would see if there were any noticeable differences as I have kept my diet the same all the way through only adding additional calories of these same types of food when my weight stopped progressing.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

As I just posted I had incredible results with what it did for my ldl. What I found awesome is with continued good dietand cardio it has stayed down.

The thing I liked the most is it dropped my ldl by 60 points in 8 weeks. 10 weeks later it was only up about 10 points. Don’t get me wrong I do cardio and have a great diet (and don’t take orals) but it basically slashed my ldl and it has stayed down.

HDL got up over 50...

This is awesome. It's how you know it's real. Were you on any AAS? Can I ask where you got it from?

This is awesome. It's how you know it's real. Were you on any AAS? Can I ask where you got it from?

Hey bud sure I will look and get back to you oddly enough I just took a flier on a huge sale from a random RC site lol. It was so cheap I was like what the hell.

I was on 150 mast, 150 npp and 100 test per week. Was on that a while. All my bloodwork was great even very low triglycerides and vldl but always had regular ldl issues.

yeh but dem gainz brah' :headbang:

I'm done selling it after this batch is sold out, but not because of "cancer"--because of legal reasons. Anyone who has read the available research on the subject realizes that the cancer scare is very likely complete bullshit. In fact, the research shows that GW is more likely to PREVENT cancer, in multiple body system, than cause it. All the studies that have been conducted in HUMAN cells lines, without using the substance that skews test results, shows an anti-cancer effect...in MANY bodily systems. In fact, from everything I've seen there hasn't been one properly conducted study in human cell lines that has shown even the slightest hint of cancer..but several to show the exact opposite. GW was actually developed to prevent cancer (among other things) and it appears to do so very well in humans.

...and people don't use GW "for gainz". They use it for three primary reasons--improved health markers (particularly cardiovascular health markers), increased endurance, and fat loss...with the first two being it's most impressive functions.

Last edited:
Is this the one that causes cancer?
No it's the one that prevents cancer actually according to more recent data but I know you guys love to come and throw stones at everything so yes at one point it was thought it might cause cancer but so does everything else going through clinical trials....but you guys like to throw stones so....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws