over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine vs EC stack on DNP

Sevn

Registered
What would be the most beneficial to fight against lethargy whilst on DNP at 500mg's?

I have a pretty good willpower and can combat the cravings but the lethargy is beyond believe, I'm not talking about lethargy in a sense of wanting to sleep all day but especially being out of breath.

Whenever I'm eating something I'm having immense difficulty breathing... Because I have to breathe through my nose. I also can't hold a conversation with people where I have to make long sentences because of how much out of breath I get so I'd rather avoid conversations all together.

This is my first and probably last run with DNP ever, I'd like to quit now already but seems like a waste of money since I've paid already so I'm making this thread hoping that someone could help with the breathing issue and make the remaining days more bearable.

Why not just cut your dos back to 250 milligrams

i'm on cardanine on 600mg of dnp and i'll tell you it does jack shit for lethargy, i can still barely hit 20 minutes on the treadmill after my lift.

i leave the gym around 3pm and once the caffeine wears off im basically worthless for the rest of the day

Last edited:
I like DNP with clenbuterol

I've tried it and although it did give me somewhat slight of a buzz... It had zero positive effects on me being out of breath.

Which is weird since I thought clen was originally designed for people with asthma right? Opening up their lungs a tad bit more.

Why not just cut your dos back to 250 milligrams

I'm 12 weeks out and I want to try to get in contest shape in 21 days of 500mg's then have 9 somewhat weeks to try and grow into my show... I was never a big believer in "growing" into your show but at the same time I've never tried doing and it's hard mocking something you have no personal experience in so this my first attempt.

Macro's on DNP are 300P and 200C after I'm finished I'll go up to 450-500P and 200-250c and I'll watch the mirror closely and what happens that happens.

i'm on cardanine on 600mg of dnp and i'll tell you it does jack shit for lethargy, i can still barely hit 20 minutes on the treadmill after my lift.

i leave the gym around 3pm and once the caffeine wears off im basically worthless for the rest of the day

Thanks for your input! So cardarine is nu bueno? Any experience with EC perhaps?

this is not an either-or sort of thing, they have little in common

and do some research before taking something like cardarine

I am using both cardarine (15mg) and EC (50mg eph) right now. Having used them separately, EC helps with energy, cardarine does not.

Thanks for your input! So cardarine is nu bueno? Any experience with EC perhaps?

EC will help with energy levels way more than cardanine. I started the cardanine pre-DNP and i noticed within days that my cardiovascular endurance had increase dramatically. i was going through sets with less rest inbetween and it seemed like within 5 days i was able to stay on the treadmill about 50% longer without feeling winded.

enter dnp, none of the shit matters anymore. not to mention cardanine never gave an overall feeling of extra energy, it was just when it mattered in the gym.

Your dose is way to high... please tell me your not taking that much everyday? You should of run it at a lower dose... running 500mgs is alot.... I'd take a week off in between...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Your dose is way to high... please tell me your not taking that much everyday? You should of run it at a lower dose... running 500mgs is alot.... I'd take a week off in between...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

quality post^^

I've already reduced my dosage to 400mg and I'm almost done.

EC stack did nothing, Adderall worked like a charm but definitely not something I want to rely on for in the future so probably my last DNP run... Don't even need the DNP for fat loss but got kinda sucked in the insulin sensitivity rebound and blowing up after but it's not worth it for me if I have to use uppers to be able to function.

I've already reduced my dosage to 400mg and I'm almost done.

EC stack did nothing, Adderall worked like a charm but definitely not something I want to rely on for in the future so probably my last DNP run... Don't even need the DNP for fat loss but got kinda sucked in the insulin sensitivity rebound and blowing up after but it's not worth it for me if I have to use uppers to be able to function.

Sure ya don't want an ice cream cone to go with that?

Sure ya don't want an ice cream cone to go with that?

Meth would be nice.

No lol, I think addy is relatively safe they prescribe it to children and they use it for decades but I have no business using it if I have no ADHD but wouldn't hurt just for once.

The thought of food is disgusting me at the moment and I love food, I think ADHD meds were really abused in the bodybuilding scene earlier on since lots of them were on bird diets to try and get in shape really quick.

Not so much in the current scene I think since we have more knowledge of nutrition and most pro's build strong ass metabolism's in the off-season and use GH.

there are not too many side effect of DNF use, but the worst side effect is death.
Beyond death, the most common side effects of DNP use include dramatic insomnia, nausea and extreme sweating.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws