over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine

Nazathul

Newbies
I just came off cycle, I have heard Cardarine is great for liver values and lipid profiles? Anyone have any experience or thoughts on it? Thanks 👍

I just came off cycle, I have heard Cardarine is great for liver values and lipid profiles? Anyone have any experience or thoughts on it? Thanks 👍

Yes it is definitely good for that. I've seen tons of blood work. I'm running cardarine(gw501516) myself.

Amazing results. Go for it man, it will improve your hdl and lower your ldl.

Yes it is definitely good for that. I've seen tons of blood work. I'm running cardarine(gw501516) myself.

Amazing results. Go for it man, it will improve your hdl and lower your ldl.

That's great!! I have been put off by the cancer scare what dose are you running? Also do you know a good research chemist place to get from?

What cancer scare?

There are studies done on mice that show Cardarine elevated cancer cells in mice. From what I gather the study is a little skewed because they were giving mice HUGE quantities of drug it would be like us taking 100mg or more of it.

Yeah huge doses compared to the 10-20mgs a day we would take.
I've been taking it for a month or so and I havent gotten cancer yet :D

Yeah huge doses compared to the 10-20mgs a day we would take.
I've been taking it for a month or so and I havent gotten cancer yet :D

Haha 🤞my fingers you don't my man!! I was thinking of running just 5-10mg till my lipids improve. You think good idea? Any other knowledge you can share on it? What research chemicals did you use? Everyone seems to say this place sucks or that one sucks no one is like hey this is good, course everyone is normally a rep too. Thanks man

There are studies done on mice that show Cardarine elevated cancer cells in mice. From what I gather the study is a little skewed because they were giving mice HUGE quantities of drug it would be like us taking 100mg or more of it.

I would hardly call that a "scare"

the "cancer issue" was in rats that were given like 300% more than a suggested dose.

if you take in 300% more of anything you are gonna have serious negative side effects. Go from drinking 1 gallon of water a day to 4.gallons a day and see what happens.

I'm not certain about the cholesterol improvememts but i have seen first hand the huge increase in performance it has on people.

Does it do much in the way of building muscle? Is it anabolic or just for cholesterol?

the "cancer issue" was in rats that were given like 300% more than a suggested dose.

if you take in 300% more of anything you are gonna have serious negative side effects. Go from drinking 1 gallon of water a day to 4.gallons a day and see what happens.

I'm not certain about the cholesterol improvememts but i have seen first hand the huge increase in performance it has on people.

Huge increase performance as far as cardio or? All I have heard is that's good on lipids, helps cardio, and helps with insulin sensitivity. If you have seen more please share bud 👍

Huge increase performance as far as cardio or? All I have heard is that's good on lipids, helps cardio, and helps with insulin sensitivity. If you have seen more please share bud 👍

I have two females using it , one is training for a triathlon. Both have said they noticed a big difference in endurance in just the first couple days at just 10mg.
the girl training for a triathlon upped hers to 20 mg and we are gonna have to add some calories because she is losing weight pretty quickly , over a pound a week and weight loss really isn't her goal so.it obviously has a positive impact on the metabolism.

I don't have either of there labs from before starting but i want them to get them done at the end of the summer before they start a growing phase as they both want to compete in figure next year.

I have two females using it , one is training for a triathlon. Both have said they noticed a big difference in endurance in just the first couple days at just 10mg.
the girl training for a triathlon upped hers to 20 mg and we are gonna have to add some calories because she is losing weight pretty quickly , over a pound a week and weight loss really isn't her goal so.it obviously has a positive impact on the metabolism.

I don't have either of there labs from before starting but i want them to get them done at the end of the summer before they start a growing phase as they both want to compete in figure next year.

Fantastic bud! Thanks for the input, I just got done competing in a classic physique show, so my bloods are a little whacked. I am mainly thinking of doing a 5-10mg a day run strictly to get lipid profile back to semi decent range. Thanks again for fantastic input!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear