over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardarine

Thahulk

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Whats everyones thoughts/results on throwing Cardarine in at 20mg into a cut? Never used it before. Worth it or is it bullshit?

It depends. Are you gonna take advantage of it and do some serious cardio?

Cardio is usually dubbed “not a big mover” in fat loss, just due to the extra fatigue and time restraints. Incline walking for 35-40 minutes isn’t a huge caloric sink.

But when your endurance and work capacity gets to the point of tempo runs of 2-3 miles and long runs of 5-6 miles, at sub 10 minute miles it’s pretty big mover on the CICO aspect.

If you’re gonna crank up cardio, use the bike or rower for half of it. Running is much harder to recover from on the legs.

But I do love some gw50516. I want to try ITPP soon

Cardio is usually dubbed “not a big mover” in fat loss, just due to the extra fatigue and time restraints. Incline walking for 35-40 minutes isn’t a huge caloric sink.

But when your endurance and work capacity gets to the point of tempo runs of 2-3 miles and long runs of 5-6 miles, at sub 10 minute miles it’s pretty big mover on the CICO aspect.

If you’re gonna crank up cardio, use the bike or rower for half of it. Running is much harder to recover from on the legs.

I was looking into it for lipids and metabolic benefits.

GW, works great for insulin sensitivity so YES it's good all year long.

Never had any effect on my lipids nor anyone I've known (not a huge pool but just saying as I was hoping for this effect and have tried to get it/tested many times). Great for cardio. Very noticeable enhancement. Not sure there's any direct fat burning properties or anything I've noticed but enabling better cardio would be a benefit in that regard.

I’m a fan of Cardarine! Been on 20mg for 3 weeks now and I have no side effects and only positives like increased physical endurance and improved insulin sensitivity.

With my knees being fucked up, I have to start my runs at a much slower pace. I'm talking about 13-14min pace for the first two miles. After that, I'm good and can hit 10-9:30min splits for the next miles up to 6 or so.
But those first two miles I just want to stop and play all types of mental games to convince myself to stop. But like always, after that 2mile mark everything opens up. breathing is in tune and legs feel fluid.
I believe gear allows me to do this on the daily while maintaining a muscular physique.

I like it. Definitely keeps me a little leaner. I get abdominal pain at 20 so I do 10-20 off and on.

When I was running marathons and competing in Ironman's cardarine made a huge impact on performance - i was able to go harder for longer without losing performance due to reducing energy levels - it also allowed me a little more leeway with refueling during long sessions/events - something I've always struggled with.

For short duration endurance work (less than 60 minutes) I've never really felt much benefit - and for that incline walking stuff bodybuilders call cardio? Doubt it'll have any impact at all.

There are the other supposed benefits of lipid management and insulin sensitivity but I'm not 100% convinced these are significantly increased by cardine alone; atleast not in any way that is superior to undertaking some decent CV training as part of your program.

I stopped using cardarine as the more I researched its potential for cancer the more I became convinced it was not a compound I wanted to fuck with - I did however find inject l-carnitine and Syntheselen combined offered some similar benefits in terms of performance

With my knees being fucked up, I have to start my runs at a much slower pace. I'm talking about 13-14min pace for the first two miles. After that, I'm good and can hit 10-9:30min splits for the next miles up to 6 or so.
But those first two miles I just want to stop and play all types of mental games to convince myself to stop. But like always, after that 2mile mark everything opens up. breathing is in tune and legs feel fluid.
I believe gear allows me to do this on the daily while maintaining a muscular physique.

Haha same brother. 5-10, 213-216lbs, I am not built for endurance. My first mile is always 12:30ish and i think I’m gonna die. Then kinda naturally I start clipping of 30-40 seconds each spilt.

I run EOD. I do 200s zone 4/5 (volume depends on leg fatigue) a maffetone method easy 1.5-2 miles, then a 45-60 minute C2 row/bike “brick”. Then a 5k time trial.

I was training for a 10k, but I got an itch to do the 600lb deadlift and break into the 6 minute mile club.

I’m going full douche….I’m gonna try to push/pull 1000lbs one Saturday morning, and that night run a 6 minute mile. And I’m putting it on the INSTAGRAM and sell my “SwoleNursZ” training program for $99.00. With a 10% discount if you also buy my vending machine dietary plan for nightshift workers 😂

Do you know if cardarine has an acute effect for stamina ? I practice boxing and my gas is a problem , can i take only before workouts ( 3 times a week) or for having the benefits i have to take daily ?

Works great for lipids.
This. Plus it's great for endurance. Used it last 2 years (during summer cut) at 20mg/ed and this year I went for an extended run 8+months at 10mg/ed don't notice much difference. Helps you finish hour long cardio sessions and my HDL/LDL is improving on it.

Plan to run it as long as I'm interested in being lean and have the $$ to spare.

It was jarring to me how much it impacted my lipids (in a good way). It had a larger impact that creator, a perfect diet and all the supplements in the world combined.

That said, I still have concerns. I’ve had many friends get a bunch of skin tags and odd side effects from it and I’m just a little concerned about longterm safety. That said, we’ve had a lot of human guniea pigs the last 5-10 years so that’s encouraging.

Do you know if cardarine has an acute effect for stamina ? I practice boxing and my gas is a problem , can i take only before workouts ( 3 times a week) or for having the benefits i have to take daily ?
Only thing that helped me for boxing endurance is running and practice.
I have a 150lb aqua bag that I use daily. 3min rounds.
I need to start jump rope as well so I can also build up shoulder endurance.
Just like running, to get better you have to put the work to build that base. Once that base is built you start throwing PEDs to optimize.

This. Plus it's great for endurance. Used it last 2 years (during summer cut) at 20mg/ed and this year I went for an extended run 8+months at 10mg/ed don't notice much difference. Helps you finish hour long cardio sessions and my HDL/LDL is improving on it.

Plan to run it as long as I'm interested in being lean and have the $$ to spare.
Re: $$

Buy a 10g bag and you're good ..

Only thing that helped me for boxing endurance is running and practice.
I have a 150lb aqua bag that I use daily. 3min rounds.
I need to start jump rope as well so I can also build up shoulder endurance.
Just like running, to get better you have to put the work to build that base. Once that base is built you start throwing PEDs to optimize.
I'm currently in Miami. I saw a boxing gym and a UFC gym when I was downtown. Probably going to pop up in those two today. Maybe get in a weight workout, then go run south beach again.

Cardirine helps me get through cardio during the last stages of prep. I really notice a difference while on tren. Tren hits my system hard but once cardirine is in, my cardio is back to normal.

It also helped my cholesterol quite significantly when i checked my labs maybe 3 years ago.

Don't mix the 2 though they cancel out some how. Do the ITPP for 8 weeks the effects last 3-6 months (the life of red blood cells) then throw in 20mg of GW. Blows EPO out the door IMHO. IF YOU FIND GOOD ITPP PLEASE HIT ME UP!! Stuff is hard to find now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131