over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardio Carbs and Protein

krman

Registered
Newbies
Hello Everyone,

I weigh 223Lbs and I am at about 11 percent body fat. I eat mostly chicken and eggs for my protein. (About 240 Grams) I am currently at 130 grams of carbs. I do hard cardio 3-4 times per week. I was wondering if it would be beneficial to change my protein to beef and lower my carbs to 80 grams. Will I lose too much strength lowering my carbs this much along with doing this cardio?

id say no.

how many total calories how much fat? TOTAL CALORIE PER DAY, what number?

thats what matters. your not eating much food if you change it to beef you'll be eating even less volume, id starve on that diet.

but how many Toatl calories and how much cardio in minutes per session/week? be precise

id say no.

how many total calories how much fat? TOTAL CALORIE PER DAY, what number?

thats what matters. your not eating much food if you change it to beef you'll be eating even less volume, id starve on that diet.

but how many Toatl calories and how much cardio in minutes per session/week? be precise
I'm at 3650 Calories and 91 grams of fat

I'm at 3650 Calories and 91 grams of fat
That fat is what’s killing you. I wouldn’t drop carbs, I’d shift the majority of them to the peri workout timeframe. And then I’d bring that fat down by 20 grams a day to start

That fat is what’s killing you. I wouldn’t drop carbs, I’d shift the majority of them to the peri workout timeframe. And then I’d bring that fat down by 20 grams a day to start
Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it.

Nevermind..... don't feel like beating a dead horse

But you had to post this passive aggressive comment. There was no way you could have just ignored the thread and moved on.
Sorry to piss you off. I had actually made a post and just deleted it. Don't get all butt hurt over it, it's honestly NOTHING.

Unless my math is off 240 gr protein, 130 gr carbs and 91 gr fat is about 2300 not 3650. Unless those are the amount things weigh per meal.
Ya definitely 2300

The strength you will lose depending on how deep you go in your fat loss, it does not matter if you reduce calories from fat or CH. Obviously, you have to cut back on both and raise the protein, and play with the cardio.

Anyone with fear of losing strength, size, or fullness is mentally unprepared for his best condition.

Unless my math is off 240 gr protein, 130 gr carbs and 91 gr fat is about 2300 not 3650. Unless those are the amount things weigh per meal.
I didn't even do the math and immediately knew he couldn't be taking in that much calories 😂

The strength you will lose depending on how deep you go in your fat loss, it does not matter if you reduce calories from fat or CH. Obviously, you have to cut back on both and raise the protein, and play with the cardio.

Anyone with fear of losing strength, size, or fullness is mentally unprepared for his best condition.
Truth ☺️

Not sure why beef vs chicken would matter much however switching to beef will
more than likely increase fat calories per gram of protein. If you’re enhanced I’d be cutting fat calories before carbs. You don’t need nearly as much fat as a natty would need.

Are you losing weight now? At your weight and 11 percent I'd think your losing weight pretty fast. I'd lose weight at 2300 and I'm alot smaller than you and much less than 11 percent. I'd be starving at 2300.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws