Cardio Easier with Tren???

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Can't figure this out...for some odd reason my stamina is better and I don't get the slightest bit winded......I smoked for 18 years (quit in 2005) and since then always struggled a bit with cardio...i'd run 4-5 miles and when i was done I'd be panting like a fuckin' dog and sweating bullets......Now i'll run those same 4-5 miles and when i'm done i'm not even breathing hard, hardly sweating and can actually continue if i wanted to.......i don't cuz I hate cardio...LOL... just find it really strange that all the infamous Tren sides are non existent.......so far...(other than patience being zilch).....currently 420/175 Ace/Prop....Sunday will begin Week #5

Tren always winded me extremly to the point going up a set on stairs winded me.It sounds like they may have given you the wrong oils.Do you have any of the other sides associated with tren?

Tren always winded me extremely to the point going up a set on stairs winded me.It sounds like they may have given you the wrong oils.Do you have any of the other sides associated with tren?

Wrong oils???.. definitely not..... from 2 of the most reputable sponsors on here.....its hard to mistake Tren.....Plus the recomp is phenomenal...

As far as sides go....not a physical side to mention, No cough (not even once), No sweats, No Trensomnia, Not 1 pimple (skin looks amazing)... but mentally edgy for sure... i ain't bitchin' just surprised. Appreciate your input but its defnitely 110% Tren

Genetic response to gear differs from person to person...this goes for adverse events, as well.

Maybe you're one of the lucky ones...I know that when I'm on Tren, I'm guaranteed shortness of breath, sleepless nights & at least 2 bouts of the cough every week!

Maybe I'm a great big pussy!:banghead:

Genetic response to gear differs from person to person...this goes for adverse events, as well.

Maybe you're one of the lucky ones...

Brother I hope you are RIGHT!!!!.... cuz fact is, i ain't that lucky...LOL

I have nothing to gauge against being it's my 1st run of Tren but i feel that pinning ED is the reason for the lack of sides.... AND the fact that it's a conservative dose i'm sure plays a role....i don't think i'll exceed 525mg

For some it hurts cardio and for some it doesnt. Its pretty individual

Sounds like youre pretty damn lucky! Whenever I do cardio on tren it feels like death haha. I get super winded and sweaty quickly.

Sounds like youre pretty damn lucky! Whenever I do cardio on tren it feels like death haha. I get super winded and sweaty quickly.

Yeah but how much Tren and test combo are you running?

Its individual and depends on how often your doing cardio. I was running 3-4x a week on 600 tren E and my runs got faster and longer everytime but I was also taking 150 EQ. If I don't do cardio regularily tho tren winds me walking thru the grocery

My guess is if you hate doing cardio then you weren't doing very much of it before the tren was introduced. When you introduced the tren and wanted to get the recomp effect from it you added in more cardio making cardio easier as time went on.

During my first run with it I didn't feel it affected my morning fasted cardio but I did feel it affect me in the gym with heavy compound movements. Much more out of breathe than without it.

lol my cardio is total utter shit on just 175 test 233 tren, just as bad as with 700mg tren. jogging for 3 minutes at 6mph and im wrecked. when im off tren i can run at 6mph for like half an hour without getting winded.
im still able to sprint for the same duration as i can jog though right now, pretty weird. walking doesnt get me out of breath at all, but its still funny that jogging is just as exhausting as sprinting.

when Im on high tren, I can do tons of cardio, but I cannot get my heartrate to go above 130 without getting lightheaded and dizzy to the point of nearly passing out. But, at 120 HR Im sweating like a pig and burning fat like crazy!

My shins hurt like crazy doing cardio on tren. Its weird that you dont have any sides at all. I got the sweats and insomnia on just 150wk. However.... I did notice that sides were a lot more pronounced on tren A then tren E

My shins hurt like crazy doing cardio on tren. Its weird that you dont have any sides at all. I got the sweats and insomnia on just 150wk. However.... I did notice that sides were a lot more pronounced on tren A then tren E

5g taurine and a bannana everyday will get rid of shin pain bro. I had it sooo bad I couldn't walk after cardio or the day after even lol.

Now I have none and loove sprints

5g taurine and a bannana everyday will get rid of shin pain bro. I had it sooo bad I couldn't walk after cardio or the day after even lol.

Now I have none and loove sprints

Oh I wish that were all it took...

I've gone much higher than 5g taurine and regularly eat anywhere from 3-5 bananas a day and the shin pumps are still excruciating.

I'm currently on tren and running epistane and the shin pumps are unimaginably painful. In fact, the pumps everywhere are pretty much terrible. It's a mental battle to finish workouts between the forearm pumps, shin pumps, and calf pumps. I'm probably going to start megadosing taurine and hope that helps.

But as far as cardio and tren, I haven't personally noticed any effect. I usually do 15 mins cardio after a few of my workouts and tren has never made it any more difficult.

That's a shame lol taurine and nanners has been a godsend for me, I'd recomend anyone who hasn't tried to try it and see if it works for them. If not. SOL I guess lol.

So weird how people react so differently. On tren my cardio gets so bad I can't even screw my girlfriend right. After about a minute of going at her pretty quick paced I can't breath at all and have to take like 15 seconds just to catch my breath. Its soo bad. However I added in some eq and its made all the difference

So weird how people react so differently. On tren my cardio gets so bad I can't even screw my girlfriend right. After about a minute of going at her pretty quick paced I can't breath at all and have to take like 15 seconds just to catch my breath. Its soo bad. However I added in some eq and its made all the difference

That does suck!!!!! I just tell the wife to have that rascal all primed and ready to go....... then im gonna go like hell for 2 minutes and if you dont see stars..... then its time to close your eyes and play "Guess whats in ya" LOL

My guess is if you hate doing cardio then you weren't doing very much of it before the tren was introduced. When you introduced the tren and wanted to get the recomp effect from it you added in more cardio making cardio easier as time went on.

During my first run with it I didn't feel it affected my morning fasted cardio but I did feel it affect me in the gym with heavy compound movements. Much more out of breathe than without it.

You are correct about not doing much cardio prior....but right off the cuff i had MORE stamina. I'm waiting for the shortness of breath to settle in but it never does.... Instead i can keep going and going....However, I get winded like a mutha fucka' after Meadows Rows....:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131