over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cardio for health

anabolic_hippie

Registered
do you guys think it would be a good idea to do cardio to stay alittle healthier, i know that i went on a trip alittle while ago to india i came back and i was 50 pounds lighter and the first 2 weeks of being back i gained 33 pounds, but the one thing i noticed was that i had trouble breathing, i couldnt take deep breathes, and i have never done juice and as i am sure many are aware that i am planning to do a cycle soone, i was just woundering with such dramatic gains should i do abit of cardio, i cant even run around a football feild 2 times, before i was lifting i could run non stop i was great at jogging, i am not interested in getting leaner i want to bulk up i want to gain as much weight as possible, i never do cardio at all because i am scared to loose weight. if it is a good idea how much should i do and when should i do it.

you are doing something seriously wrong if your weight varies that much. 33 pounds in two weeks is a very large of varience. I do cardio 3 days a week when bulking, when cutting its every day. Id suggest walking first to help build up you condition, then progress to light jogging

well cause before i went to india i was eating about 8000 calories a day and weighed 220-215 and was drinking lots of water.
when i went to india i was eating my guess 1000-1500 calories a day drinking barely any water so my body was so depleeted that it came back and i just ate and ate and iworked out hard and it just packed back on in no time.

yah i walk every couple days to go down town to get my groceries and that take about 1 hour and it is intense carrying all the weight so i could prob do abit of jogging i think, but how long do you think would be good, cause i really dont want to loss weight

i dont konw if its a mental thing or not, but i just started cardio 3 days ago along with my diet and i feel 1000 times healthier. like i said it could just be mental but i just feel a lot better, i think i will always now do atleast a little cardio, eating tons of cal and doing a little cardio isnt gonna kill you. just dont do it on an empty stomach when you are bulking and you should be fine.

Later,

Todd

Cardio

I agree with Got Juice, I think you can mentally and physically feel cardio almost immediatly. It makes total sense though, your blood gets flowing and your heart rate rises. You know you are doing something good for your body and therefore the mental aspect comes into play. If you are sedentary all day then just go lift then your not using your cardiovascular system to the extent you should it is like it is resting mode. I know it is tough as alot of us have jobs where we are in an office all day. The body also gets rid of toxins via sweat, so there is another great benefit of cardio.

Mako

thanx alot guys for the input i will try and do abit af cardio, and see how it feels

I wouldn't ever suggest more than 30 min. ever......that is unless you want to burn hard earned muscle, then by all means do all you want! Take care and keep that muscle!

patk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc