over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cardio / hunger problems

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
I've been doing more cardio recently and have only got time to do it post training. thing is, for about 2 hours after its a real chore, and i mean a real chore to eat.
what the hell can i do to get over this. I'm even on synthelamin at the moment and throughout the day i'm hungry as fuck. just seems to be the minute i finish cardio it goes.

nice font. But anyways, I've been having appetite problems and messing around with phil's ecay (zenalean). It seems to be curbing my appetite pretty well. Last night I went for a long ass bike ride and burned up god knows how many calories... I was able to not be hungry (very much) the rest of the night. Usually I'm not hungry for about an hour after I cardio myself up... but I've been taking one pill in the morning, another in the afternoon, and I don't get hungry period. This has just been in the last few days, so we'll see how well it works in the long run. No more than 2 pills per day, though.

nice font. But anyways, I've been having appetite problems and messing around with phil's ecay (zenalean). It seems to be curbing my appetite pretty well. Last night I went for a long ass bike ride and burned up god knows how many calories... I was able to not be hungry (very much) the rest of the night. Usually I'm not hungry for about an hour after I cardio myself up... but I've been taking one pill in the morning, another in the afternoon, and I don't get hungry period. This has just been in the last few days, so we'll see how well it works in the long run. No more than 2 pills per day, though.

thats the problem. its killing me as i need to still be putting in the calories as i'm not dieting down to the point of competition, i'm just upping the cardio to watch the bodyfat. i still need to be able to put the food away.

its nearly 12 at night here now and i'm sat here with no hunger and i finished training near on 3 hours ago. WTF

thats the problem. its killing me as i need to still be putting in the calories as i'm not dieting down to the point of competition, i'm just upping the cardio to watch the bodyfat. i still need to be able to put the food away.

its nearly 12 at night here now and i'm sat here with no hunger and i finished training near on 3 hours ago. WTF

do you feel sick when you cram down some food when you're not hungry?

wow.. cardio makes me STARVING i have never heard of anyone having problems eating because of cardio.. thats really interesting.. i wonder why that happens to you

do you feel sick when you cram down some food when you're not hungry?

not really, but i do have a stomach ulcer so get bad acid reflux so have to watch the cramming down as if i dont digest it i'm screwed and will be up all night with the pain.

wow.. cardio makes me STARVING i have never heard of anyone having problems eating because of cardio.. thats really interesting.. i wonder why that happens to you

cos i'm an unlucky bastard.

the hunger will be guaranteed to hit me all day tomorrow and when i'm sat in meetings. but when i get off that bike, it seems to go into hiding

not really, but i do have a stomach ulcer so get bad acid reflux so have to watch the cramming down as if i dont digest it i'm screwed and will be up all night with the pain.

you might try something easy to digest that tastes good, then. Try bsn's syntha 6... it tastes pretty good, and acts as a meal replacement w/ carbs and fat + protein. When I'm not hungry and need something to eat, like this morning, I had one of those. I would've vomitted if I ate another plate of chicken and vegetables. I get acid stomach, too, and the syntha 6 doesn't agitate it.

Last edited:
I've been doing more cardio recently and have only got time to do it post training. thing is, for about 2 hours after its a real chore, and i mean a real chore to eat.
what the hell can i do to get over this. I'm even on synthelamin at the moment and throughout the day i'm hungry as fuck. just seems to be the minute i finish cardio it goes.

Your body might still be getting used to the cardio. I remember this happening to me aswell, actually I felt a bit nauseous and came close to throwing up the first time I ran 4 miles. Youll be aight ;)

agreed, starving when I do cardio!

I know intense cardio like HIIT cardio will kill your appetite but long duration cardio makes the majority of people very hungry. So which one are you doing?

yes

I know intense cardio like HIIT cardio will kill your appetite but long duration cardio makes the majority of people very hungry. So which one are you doing?

low to moderate cardio when I do it and it causes hunger...no sprinting here!

Yeah, remember key words are "more" and "recently". It's just bound to throw you off one way or another.

but then you adapt, right..

What if you did fasted AM cardio? Switching it up a bit might help increase the hunger?

What if you did fasted AM cardio? Switching it up a bit might help increase the hunger?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131