over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cardio

ryan

Registered
im bulcking right now (getting ready for a show in may) should i do cardio or not, should i do it 3xs a week????? im asking this because i want to be in the best shape ofmy life for this show i am going to win this. (w/ alittle help from my friends ;)

ryan

the show is not till may, right now im just trying to put on as much QUALITY mass as i can (brfor i need to come down)

depends on ur current bodyfat also what bodytype are u, ecto, meso, endo?

my bf was 19% it deff has ben going down sence i mad mager changes in my diet butt i dont know what it is yet... i would halft to my body type is ecto.

ryan

hey id say cardio 3 days a week. Iam doing a show in may Iam not realy planning on going overboard on cardio like the past this time around. I plan on letting my diet do most of the work with abosulutly no cheating. my body type is also a meso/endo

it sounds more like an endo if you were 19 % bf

Yes if u are around 19% BF , you are a true Endo . Id throw in some moderate intensity Cardio now at 3x a week

i realy think that reading on my bf is wrong but its the last thing i have to go on so for now that what i say it is but next week im getting it checkd by some one who knows what there doin i am in no way saying u guys r wrong or dont know what u r talking about!!!!! sorry if i sound like a dick im not haveing a very good day :(

ryan

deffinately do min 3x cardio week. don't stress to much about that bf % just yet. With everyones help youll be shredded on stage in may :)

sorry every one im haveing alot of truble in school right now and im stressd out..... sorry again

ryan

I agree with kiwi

But I always do 16 wks of cardio and that may be the reason I come in lighter than I really want to but I just always want to do well.
I'll say at 19% BF though you should start a minimum of 14 wks out and do at least an hour a day 5 times a week. I also suggest not to wait to late to start the hard part of the diet 12 wks out vary your carbs from 70 to 0 grams you can take in some fats like a couple scoups of peanut butter a day to compensate and your body will be tricked into thinking your not really dieting.

what do u mean vary my carbs????? vary the sources????

ryan

HOPE ITS NOT THE CONTRA COSTA BECAUSE WE WILL BE THE BEST UP THERE!!!!!!!!

KILLER

nope

he means vary the range from 70 down to 0 carbs. Carb timing/manipulation is essential imo. For instance, all carbs after weight training, or some before/some after, etc... You can cycle it on a daily basis as well. Say Monday you hit chest/back, have carbs before the workout and after, then don't consume anymore until the following days cardio session has been complete. You get some added benefit of restoring some muscle glycogen/fighting cortisol release, and then you blood sugar will be low enough by the following day that you will burn up fat substrates during your cardio session more efficiently.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws