over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardio

. I think PWO is time for nutrition. I would never do cardio on leg day.

I agree Bapper, but I do 45 minutes of cardio post workout three months out of the year when I'm in a keto type diet. In that phase there really isn't that big of a PWO drink/meal anyway.

And I can never do those 'cross trainers' haha... I got on one and I couldn't get a comfortable rhythm.

And I can never do those 'cross trainers' haha... I got on one and I couldn't get a comfortable rhythm.

hahahaha LMAO --- it took me bout two years of occaisionally trying the cross trainer to get my arms and legs to stop fighting each other!!
(in my case understandable, but now i always prefer the xtrainer, low impact and great 4 cruising or HIIT

hahahaha LMAO --- it took me bout two years of occaisionally trying the cross trainer to get my arms and legs to stop fighting each other!!
(in my case understandable, but now i always prefer the xtrainer, low impact and great 4 cruising or HIIT

I've heard the benefits of them

*jealousy* :p

I incorporate 30 minutes of very moderate upright bike right after training most days. I used to hate cardio, well still do, but it makes me feel better all around.

I do offseason cardio as well (Imagine that!:D) Right now I'm forcing myself to stretch afterwards. I use to do it all the time but got out of the habit and I really notice. I've even been thinking about looking into yoga. :eek:

Bap,
I do what to me is termed anabolic cardio-get up in the am slam some coffee, then a small prewo drink walk for about 20-25 minutes (outside up and down shallow hills -sidewalks in my neighborhood)-then bust out another powo drink then take advantage of the metabolic surge ...cardio v benefits etc...it's what (DC) Dante has been preaching for YEARS now. I can't tell you how much it helped spur gains when for years I went with out much cardio if at all-starting comp bb'ing in the early 1990's cardio wasn't really "in"-plus the machines sucked the bikes and steppers really over stressed the legs...
Sometimes I throw a weight vest on and it really increases the intensity.

massive G

Bap,
I do what to me is termed anabolic cardio-get up in the am slam some coffee, then a small prewo drink walk for about 20-25 minutes (outside up and down shallow hills -sidewalks in my neighborhood)-then bust out another powo drink then take advantage of the metabolic surge ...cardio v benefits etc...it's what (DC) Dante has been preaching for YEARS now. I can't tell you how much it helped spur gains when for years I went with out much cardio if at all-starting comp bb'ing in the early 1990's cardio wasn't really "in"-plus the machines sucked the bikes and steppers really over stressed the legs...

hey massive, your pre w/o drink b4 the cardio, is it just pro/aminos or carbs in there? same question with the after cardio drink.. roghly how many carbs/pro you using personally??

hey massive, your pre w/o drink b4 the cardio, is it just pro/aminos or carbs in there? same question with the after cardio drink.. roghly how many carbs/pro you using personally??

Since it's AM it's usually pre wo pepto pro glycerol and glutamine, powo more glycerine pepto pro glutamine carbs are swedish oat starch -high molecular weight starches (HMWS) a scoop or two.
Then it's shower time and breakfast which is
Omega 3 eggs cooked in EVOO
turkey sausage
Oatmeal with splenda and truvia
coffee water and off to work...

Bap,

I do somthing like that without the pwo drink when on diet. Do you think pre-workout drink causes a spike in blood sugar if so how much. Sound intresting thanks buddy.

Big B, You've forgotten more about this game than I will ever know but for what it's worth, I've tried to stick with 20 min, 3 times a week just to maintain the habbit. That said, i still managed to get over-fat. Next time, I will manage the diet a little better and maybe do 4 sessions. I stick with relatively short durtaion high intensity sessions.

I'm still relatively new to all this...but I do 4-5 30 min. sessions of low intensity interval cardio to make the most of my current cut

the first 8 mos of training I did virtually no cardio at all, and while I had some modest muscle gains, I just couldn't lose the flab. I'm planning on maintaining that regime of cardio even after my cut, and well beyond. Just doesn't seem to make sense to take two steps forward while bulking, and then having to cut an extra four weeks only to find I've lost most of what I packed on.

Since it's AM it's usually pre wo pepto pro glycerol and glutamine, powo more glycerine pepto pro glutamine carbs are swedish oat starch -high molecular weight starches (HMWS) a scoop or two.
Then it's shower time and breakfast which is
Omega 3 eggs cooked in EVOO
turkey sausage
Oatmeal with splenda and truvia
coffee water and off to work...

thanks massive, i already live on the glycerol, would whey suffice for the pepto? or better to use bcaa's??

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws