over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cardiovascular events associated with different testosterone formulations

Leads me to the question, has anyone tried adding a little bit of water based test suspension to there three times a day GHRP/GHRH injections?

Or is that a bad idea?

I wouldn't mix aas with peptides.

I use tne as my trt all the time, im still sort of in shock that there is so much debate and uncertainty here, ester issues have been discussed to death.

you just need to understand the ins and outs of each ester and depot mechanics then experiment on yourself as some people react better with different esters.

personally I hate cyp and it doesn't work well for me.

I only like te if I use it eod. te while considered a medium length ester actually has a huge initial peak which is why it should be used more regularly then what is traditionally thought.

either way I find it best to try and keep dosing schedule the same, do your injects same time of day each time and keep them regular, this will help to achieve a more stable blood level, and you get used to the small peaks that occur.

having larger peaks and valleys is probably what can contribute to health issues as that is quite an unnatural occurrence.

either way I find it best to try and keep dosing schedule the same, do your injects same time of day each time and keep them regular, this will help to achieve a more stable blood level, and you get used to the small peaks that occur.

Good advice here as not only does it achieve the biochemical goals, but more importantly it gets you into a routine. The body THRIVES in such. Call it boring if you like, but I'm not paid to entertain. That's an artist. And there is a reason the moniker of "starving artist" came to be.

All the guys I work closely with who come back to me with "problems" are the ones who went against my advice of more frequency/smaller depots. Yes it might take an extra 10 minutes/day to do it as such, but I promise you that once the rest of your life is inline with a routine, you'll be saving 2-4 hours/day.

There's a philosophical rant about to ensue, so I'll stop here.

fyi

Completed the CT scan this AM. Perfect 'score'. All good news. See below.
Lipid panel in 5 years so says my doc. Must be doing something right, TRT
is cool :) , was a major concern with my doc . . . okay by me.

Stay well you ya' all.

alfresco

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPARISON: None.

INDICATIONS: Hyperlipidemia

TECHNIQUE: High resolution ECG synchronized computed tomography
of the heart with attention to the coronary arteries was
performed using a state of the art 128-slice CT without contrast,
and coronary artery calcium scores were calculated.

FINDINGS:

CORONARY ARTERIES:
Left Main: 0
LAD: 0
Circumflex: 0
RCA: 0
Total Coronary Artery Calcium Score: 0

LUNGS: Normal
HEART: Normal, the ascending thoracic aorta is at the upper
range of normal, 3.4 cm in maximum AP diameter.
PERICARDIUM: Normal.
MEDIASTINUM: Normal.
BONES Normal
OTHER: None.

CONCLUSION:
Total coronary artery calcium score 0 is considered a minimal
plaque burden and corresponds to the 0-25th percentile rank based
on age. Consideration should be made for making lifestyle changes
and risk factor modification.

According to the 2010 ACCF/AHA guidelines on screening for
coronary heart disease, patients with a coronary artery calcium
score greater than 400, an exercise or pharmacologic stress
myocardial perfusion imaging study should be considered.

No significant incidental findings are seen.

Maximum CT dose index equals 6.83 mGy

Total exam Dose Length Product equals 95.60 mGy-cm

(Note regarding Dose: The dose included in this report is
calculated by the CT scanner based upon the scanning parameters
employed for this examination. They are estimated based on data
measurements and not actual measured doses. The dose to the
patient will closely approximate what an average sized patient
were to receive for the scanning parameters employed. Patients
who are significantly larger or smaller than average, receive
doses which are somewhat larger or smaller than stated.)

Make sure its a legit cardiac CTA and not just a BS calcium score. The full cardiac CTA should have a calcium score added on but its not that important as you are more concerened with the non calcified plaque.

If you can call the place doing the scan and see what type of scanner they are using. You want a 320. Dual source is good too. If personally wouldnt get scanned on a 64 slice. At once point in time that was the standard of care but its not the early 2000's anymore and if im getting it done I wont want there to be any question if something is abnormal or not and get a cath for no reason.

Make sure you take the beta blockers the night before they they give you and the morning of.

GottaGain,

Good question.

I have never experienced / noticed peaks and valleys. I feel the same all week long, no changes in mood, wellbeing,
strength, etc. Even when I was doing 600mg every 10 days (Dr. approved) I never experienced any changes between
injections.

I am moving towards 100mg every 4 days because I think it’s ‘easier’ on one’s body and closer to natural if that
makes any sense. I have thought about doing this before but never did until my urologist encouraged me to do so
especially at my dosage. I had a phone conference yesterday with my prescribing doctor and she agreed with
my thoughts and new protocol. And we will get another blood test down the road.

Also, I am also getting a coronary CT next week. I have also had 2 stress EKG’s (nuclear and sonogram) and I have the
heart of an 18 year old, extremely fit, perfectly healthy and strong, or so I was told by my cardiologist so the results
of the coronary CT will be interesting.

And yes cypionate. Sorry I did not mention it.

Hope this helps.

been riding the TRT train for a LONG time ... what you and everyone should be moving toward is DAILY injections with an insulin pin dvide total weekly dose by 7 inject daily ... night and day difference in how you feel. Yes your doctor will say its unnecessary or even ridiculous , unless they have PERSONALLY done it both ways their opinion is meaningless...i urge you to try this

I get Test E TRT. Can't imagine is sliding through an insulin pin. Should I do the wrist grip thingies to get stronger at injecting?

I get Test E TRT. Can't imagine is sliding through an insulin pin. Should I do the wrist grip thingies to get stronger at injecting?

It works fine
Yes it takes a bit of patience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It works fine
Yes it takes a bit of patience

The best way is actually the tiny little 1/3 cc units. I fill them to about 15 tics 7 days a week puts me at just over 200mg weekly.

It's actually easier with a 1/3 cc than a 1cc just due to basic physics. If you exert the exact same force (with your finger) on each plunger then the plunger with less surface area produces the higher psi.

Same reason it's a pain to push mixed oils through a syringe filter attached to a 50ml syringe but take the exact same unit and decrease barrel size and the same output force does a lot more work

Long winded engineer explanation (I apologize in advance)

The best way is actually the tiny little 1/3 cc units. I fill them to about 15 tics 7 days a week puts me at just over 200mg weekly.

It's actually easier with a 1/3 cc than a 1cc just due to basic physics. If you exert the exact same force (with your finger) on each plunger then the plunger with less surface area produces the higher psi.

Same reason it's a pain to push mixed oils through a syringe filter attached to a 50ml syringe but take the exact same unit and decrease barrel size and the same output force does a lot more work

Long winded engineer explanation (I apologize in advance)

Correct. Most people I know who dont compete ( less volume needed) use 29g 1/2inch 1ml slin pins when doing cycles shooting IM or those on TRT do 3/8inch 1/3cc slin pins mostly shooting subQ or IM in places like triceps/delts.

Anyone who is backloading needs to be VERY careful not to contaminate anything. Clean the area well with alcohol and your hands. Dont let the plunger touch anything loading them up.

MOREPAIN mentioned filtering but in a different context. but i will say I sure hope everyone is filtering their gear. Trust no one my friends. If you have ever seen a glute/hip debridement from a staph infection from AAS ( or from the skin) you will filter your gear and clean extra good every time.

It's not that hard. Try injecting Curcumin with a slin pin and you will hate your life.

My TRT tends to be 20mg test p ed or 75mg test e/c twice weekly. 3 times weekly would be better with the longer esters but it's more about a break from pinning. Actually sometimes I just come off completely which isn't good at all but that is more a mental break.

20 units on a slin pin (0.2ml) injected subq EOD is what I do now.

Tried pretty much every protocol and its the best by far.

TE or TC is 250mg/ml.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311