over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone + Propranolol ER

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone have experience with the 2 together?

I currently take 30mg Prop ER before bed but BP is still a little higher than Id like. I was thinking about adding 1 carditone in the morning

No experience with both but carditone definitely works for me, keeps my BP in a healthy spot

Im Prescribed lisinipril and norvasc..works well for me. When it comes to the heart I don’t mess around with natural supp except for coq10 and fish oil...but those I take for hdl and the coq10 cuz I also take Lipitor.

Why would you use a beta blocker as first-line therapy? Surely no doctor prescribed that?
Why not?

I remember my doc prescribed me a beta blocker after 1 high-ish reading (like 140/80) at his office. When I encounter people with high bp, they are all on beta blockers. Never saw someone on ACE inhibitors and ARB(I guess?).

Why would you use a beta blocker as first-line therapy? Surely no doctor prescribed that?
This!
I remember when I prescribed a beta for my BP and I felt like death. Constantly tired and no motivation
If he’s taking it for anxiety that makes sense since greatly slows down heart rate also.
Ace and channels are what I find the best..as a combo anyways

Why not?

I remember my doc prescribed me a beta blocker after 1 high-ish reading (like 140/80) at his office. When I encounter people with high bp, they are all on beta blockers. Never saw someone on ACE inhibitors and ARB(I guess?).

Beta blockers — A beta blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity should be given after an acute myocardial infarction and to stable patients with heart failure or asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction (beginning with very low doses to minimize the risk and degree of initial worsening of myocardial function). The use of beta blockers in these settings is in addition to the recommendations for ACE inhibitors in these disorders. (See "Acute myocardial infarction: Role of beta blocker therapy" and "Initial pharmacologic therapy of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction in adults", section on 'Beta blocker'.)

Beta blockers are also given for rate control in patients with atrial fibrillation, for control of angina, and for symptom control in a number of other disorders (table 2).

In the absence of such indications, we and others (including the 2014 statement from the American Society of Hypertension and the International Society of Hypertension [ISH]) recommend that beta blockers not be used as first-line therapy, particularly in patients over age 60 years [50,53,74-76]. Compared with other antihypertensive drugs in the primary treatment of hypertension, beta blockers (not all trials used atenolol) may be associated with inferior protection against stroke risk (particularly among smokers) [76-78], and perhaps, with atenolol, a small increase in mortality [79]. These effects are primarily seen in patients over age 60 years [78,80-82]. Beta blockers are also associated with impaired glucose tolerance and an increased risk of new onset diabetes [53], with the exception of vasodilating beta blockers such as carvedilol and nebivolol [83,84]. (See "Treatment of hypertension in patients with diabetes mellitus", section on 'Beta blockers'.)

I could barely even train taking propanolol. I’d get dizzy and faint just moving around. Slowed my heart rate down way too much. But I was not taking it for high blood pressure it was far anxiety and it was prescribed by my endo.

I recently purchased Heartcare by Himilaya but he has yet to report any feedback.

At one point my blood pressure was a bit high so my doctor just increased my dose of Prazosin. Prazosin is a good option imo as it does not run the risk of negative sexual side effects associated with many blood pressure medications.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws