over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone vs blood pressure meds

tornquad201

Registered
Would carditone work equally as well for high blood pressure . My bp mess ran out and my doctor will not refill until I come in , I just started a new job and don’t have time till about 2 weeks so am thinking about taking carditone . I could order my meds online also any suggestions

What blood pressure med(s) do you take?

Does carditone help with blood pressure? I was unaware.

Everyone is getting confused with carditone and cardarine.
Carditone is primarily used (especially on this board) for BP issues. Read the 1000s of reviews on here. it WILL lower your blood pressure.
Cardarine is something completely different.

Amlodipine (10mg/day) is the only BP med that works well for me and I've tried a bunch! Unfortunately I also get this weird dry cough from it so I switched over to Telmisartan, an ARB at 80mg/day. It works but not nearly as good as Amlodipine for me. I've tried Carditone by itself and in combo with other BP meds and in all honesty I didn't see much of a decrease in my BP with Carditone.

Your better off with your prescribed BP med. There are a few places to get BP meds online but due to Covid, their delivery times are very slow. Just make an appointment with your PCP and request a 3 month supply. BP meds are normally on continuous refill.

Amlodipine (10mg/day) is the only BP med that works well for me and I've tried a bunch! Unfortunately I also get this weird dry cough from it so I switched over to Telmisartan, an ARB at 80mg/day. It works but not nearly as good as Amlodipine for me. I've tried Carditone by itself and in combo with other BP meds and in all honesty I didn't see much of a decrease in my BP with Carditone.

Your better off with your prescribed BP med. There are a few places to get BP meds online but due to Covid, their delivery times are very slow. Just make an appointment with your PCP and request a 3 month supply. BP meds are normally on continuous refill.
I agree with the continuous refills but it’s seems some doctors like to Bill your insurance for the visit . Can you inbox me a online company to order

Try just going to your pharmacy and letting them know your scenario, they may make an exception for a few weeks or a few months, BP isn't really something to fuck with.

What are your BP numbers without amlodipine?

Carditone gave me better results than Benazepril without the persistent dry cough that made it hard for me - and my wife - to sleep.

I suspect this will vary.

i know this is gonna sound crazy but try it and find out for yourself. you are a unique individual and your response to supplements and drugs is again unique to you the individual. there is no one size fits all in anything

You guys should read up on how carditone actually works.

An ACE inhibitor is going to be safest. There may be a few other drugs that work well too, and they’ve all been researched.

The main compound in carditone that does the job is rauwolfia serpentina. It’s strong stuff. I experimented with it, but it made me drowsy, completely negated the positive effects of caffeine, and my CNS was on slo-mo. It’s not for everyone.

I tracked my heart rate while on it with a fit bit watch. It put my resting average about 8 BPM lower. On leg day, I couldn’t get my HR above 110. Felt like I was going to pass out after hack squats.

Look up the science. It’s useful, but should t be arbitrarily subbed for a real drug.

An ACE inhibitor is going to be safest. There may be a few other drugs that work well too, and they’ve all been researched.

The main compound in carditone that does the job is rauwolfia serpentina. It’s strong stuff. I experimented with it, but it made me drowsy, completely negated the positive effects of caffeine, and my CNS was on slo-mo. It’s not for everyone.

I tracked my heart rate while on it with a fit bit watch. It put my resting average about 8 BPM lower. On leg day, I couldn’t get my HR above 110. Felt like I was going to pass out after hack squats.

Look up the science. It’s useful, but should t be arbitrarily subbed for a real drug.

The link above gives a good overview of the compound. Carditone you don't know how much actives you are ingesting, so pure alpha-yohimbine might be an alternative for those who would like to experiment.
Getting Carditone in Sweden was a bit of a hassle so a couple of years ago I tried Himalaya Serpina. I got pretty dizzy at times, didn't necessarily feel that healthy on it, but that was just a feeling :D

Big which ACE do you like? I just started getting HBP and it sucks. It has always been perfect. WTF. I am getting old. My Dr put me on a low dose of diuretic

Big which ACE do you like? I just started getting HBP and it sucks. It has always been perfect. WTF. I am getting old. My Dr put me on a low dose of diuretic

Did he put you on HCTZ? 12.5mg? How's that working?

The link above gives a good overview of the compound. Carditone you don't know how much actives you are ingesting, so pure alpha-yohimbine might be an alternative for those who would like to experiment.
Getting Carditone in Sweden was a bit of a hassle so a couple of years ago I tried Himalaya Serpina. I got pretty dizzy at times, didn't necessarily feel that healthy on it, but that was just a feeling :D
You may be confusing rauwolfia serpentina with rauwolfia vomitoria.
Vomitoria is the Alpha-Yohimbine.
Serpentina is in Carditone.

Not yet. But the dose may be too low. We will see in a couple of weeks. If it doesnt work I am going to ask for an ACE inhibitor

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws