over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone vs blood pressure meds

Also Mukta Vati (extra power)

I like it better then caditone .. and its cheap.

Hope it helps .

Ak

Thanks for sharing. What dose do you take or recommend for Mukta Vati (extra power)?

Just checked it on amazon and it's very cheap and the reviews do not look bad.

I started at 1 twice a day ......got impatient jumped to 2 twice a day . and then after desired result went back down 1 twice a day .....but you can start a 3 and work down . If you read up on it alot are able to come off of it and results remain

Carditone made me lethargic as hell.
Ak

Just curious, any sides on the 80mg of Telmisartan.

I’m on 40mg and Doc wants to increase it to 80mg and I’m not a fan of being on even the 40mg but need to be on something unfortunately.

I’ve read conflicting reports on it’s (and all ARB’s) effects on kidney function bc most of the literature assumes you are taking HCTZ concomitantly and that may also affects kidney health.

Amlodipine (10mg/day) is the only BP med that works well for me and I've tried a bunch! Unfortunately I also get this weird dry cough from it so I switched over to Telmisartan, an ARB at 80mg/day. It works but not nearly as good as Amlodipine for me. I've tried Carditone by itself and in combo with other BP meds and in all honesty I didn't see much of a decrease in my BP with Carditone.

Your better off with your prescribed BP med. There are a few places to get BP meds online but due to Covid, their delivery times are very slow. Just make an appointment with your PCP and request a 3 month supply. BP meds are normally on continuous refill.

You may be confusing rauwolfia serpentina with rauwolfia vomitoria.
Vomitoria is the Alpha-Yohimbine.
Serpentina is in Carditone.

Ah, you're right, reserpine is not alpha-yohimbine, alpha-yohimbine is also known as rauwolscine. Though it seems both of those plants contain many alkaloids, vomitoria is a major source of reserpine in the pharma industry and serpentina also contains alpha-yohimbine.

When it comes to bp - I don’t mess around. I take meds as it gets high whek I’m on and is borderline when off
Lisinipril 40mg daily
Amlodipine 10mg daily
BP is 117/73 as of now

I agree with the continuous refills but it’s seems some doctors like to Bill your insurance for the visit . Can you inbox me a online company to order

If you see the guy/gal once or maybe twice a year for basic +/- routine checkups and they are giving you an issue with something as minor as refilling a non-Scheduled Rx for hypertension that you have been taking daily for some presumably lengthy time period, then now may be the time to find a more reasonable and perhaps even better clinician.

For this particular situation, a perfectly reasonable solution for the time being is to write (or e-scribe) a 14 day Rx for the patient. But WTF do I know?!? Nada!!!

Just curious, any sides on the 80mg of Telmisartan.

I’m on 40mg and Doc wants to increase it to 80mg and I’m not a fan of being on even the 40mg but need to be on something unfortunately.

I’ve read conflicting reports on it’s (and all ARB’s) effects on kidney function bc most of the literature assumes you are taking HCTZ concomitantly and that may also affects kidney health.

Your healthcare provider is chasing an f'n dynamic number based on "Guidelines" set by various professional U.S. medical committees/societies such as the Joint National Committee (JNC-8), the American College of Cardiology (ACC), the American College of Physicians (ACP), the USPSTF (yes, it's a real organization and they have guidelines for almost everything), and so on ad nauseam.

Your healthcare provider is chasing an f'n dynamic number based on "Guidelines" set by various professional U.S. medical committees/societies such as the Joint National Committee (JNC-8), the American College of Cardiology (ACC), the American College of Physicians (ACP), the USPSTF (yes, it's a real organization and they have guidelines for almost everything), and so on ad nauseam.
I agree 100 %

I agree 100 %

Also note that the "Official Guidelines" more often than not disagree on some of the important numbers. Go Guidelines!!!!

If it’s not to much to ask? I’d like your opinion on lisinopril,telmisartan,and nebivolol? Which you prefer and reasons Why? Safest on The body long term? Most effective?

THAT is on loaded question with so many possible variables and permutations, it would be reckless and potentially dangerous to answer satisfyingly in a generic format.

Would carditone work equally as well for high blood pressure . My bp mess ran out and my doctor will not refill until I come in , I just started a new job and don’t have time till about 2 weeks so am thinking about taking carditone . I could order my meds online also any suggestions

So how did the soap opera play out?

So he refilled it after an appt was made, right? Which means you currently have your meds, yes?

I don’t see it as a loaded question. Key word here would be opinion, that’s all. Why I ask is the older I get (late 30's) I see my BP running higher when I'm doing my usual 10 week cycles. I've had to up my OTC support supps (Hawthorne,ubiquinol,3nb,arjuna) over the years to keep me in the 115/120 over 65/75 range. Last cycle I also included cardiotone which worked well. I'm considering just switching to one of the 3 scripted meds I mentioned above while on cycle to cut down costs on all the OTC supps. Seems to me this would be a more efficient, cost effective way to go about things. I'm just looking pick all our PM vet's brains on their current view of which they consider optimal for the majority.

I don’t see it as a loaded question. Key word here would be opinion, that’s all. Why I ask is the older I get (late 30's) I see my BP running higher when I'm doing my usual 10 week cycles. I've had to up my OTC support supps (Hawthorne,ubiquinol,3nb,arjuna) over the years to keep me in the 115/120 over 65/75 range. Last cycle I also included cardiotone which worked well. I'm considering just switching to one of the 3 scripted meds I mentioned above while on cycle to cut down costs on all the OTC supps. Seems to me this would be a more efficient, cost effective way to go about things. I'm just looking pick all our PM vet's brains on their current view of which they consider optimal for the majority.

As the body ages, the arteries tend to become less compliant which basically makes them "stiffer" and hence the age-related HTN seen in many people. Keep in mind that this is merely one pathogenic cause of "Essential" HTN and arguably one of the most common ones. When it comes to anti-HTN meds, there is sort of an algorithm some clinicians try to follow but it's all convoluted and can be outright baffling. That being said, most of it is try one thing, see how it works, and go from there. Remember to "start low, and go slow" which translates into start a new med at a low dose and slowly titrate the dose up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear