over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
WOW! is what comes to mind. Unbelieveable imo.

i have been walking around with bp at 175/110 on 250mg hrt self prescribed dose. keeps me at high end of test levels but e2 in check still.

I fi blast just a LIL bit of say npp, tren, mast bp is easily 190/120

for last bout 10 years i have blasted and cruised and never really consistent with bp meds. A couple threads on here finally scared me enough to taking action. i started with buying carditone from Amazon.com

Decided to take 2 pills a day. 1 in am 1 in pm here are results:
Day 1- 165/100
Day 2- 150/90
Day 3- 135/80

That is just outstanding imo. Didnt change anything else. Amazing product and i suggest everyone looking into it if you have high bp and or need/want a natural way to reduce bp. :headbang:
-F2S

WOW! is what comes to mind. Unbelieveable imo.

i have been walking around with bp at 175/110 on 250mg hrt self prescribed dose. keeps me at high end of test levels but e2 in check still.

I fi blast just a LIL bit of say npp, tren, mast bp is easily 190/120

for last bout 10 years i have blasted and cruised and never really consistent with bp meds. A couple threads on here finally scared me enough to taking action. i started with buying carditone from Amazon.com

Decided to take 2 pills a day. 1 in am 1 in pm here are results:
Day 1- 165/100
Day 2- 150/90
Day 3- 135/80

That is just outstanding imo. Didnt change anything else. Amazing product and i suggest everyone looking into it if you have high bp and or need/want a natural way to reduce bp. :headbang:
-F2S

Ive been preaching about carditone for awhile now. But its not exactly natural and does have some side effects that you should look into. I love the stuff tho

What is it about everyone on this board all of sudden talking about NPP?

I just restarted it. Had a disaster when trying telmisartan so went back to carditone. My bp never gets very high but did go up recently. Many say you can't feel blood pressure but you can when it's elevated and it goes down quickly. I feel much better since starting 2 days ago. I get no side effects whatsover but as mentioned above that's not the case for everyone. Definitely a must try for anyone who wants to lower blood pressure without going to the doctor. It should go without saying everyone should go the doctor about health issues but I know what some guys are like on here :eek::p

Love carditone, have been using it for years now and it keeps my numbers in check even on higher doses and with water bloat in the offseason.

My BP is consistently in the low 120's now down from mid 140's using carditone 2x day. 1x day wasn't quite cutting it.

What side effects?

Cant imagine any negative sides with this supp. i will double check but pretty sure on the label there is nothing but 8 herbs and couple vitamins i think...
-F2S

Cant imagine any negative sides with this supp. i will double check but pretty sure on the label there is nothing but 8 herbs and couple vitamins i think...
-F2S
Look up how bp med reserpine is made and then you'll see why it works so well

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I’d be very weary of this product. It contains Rauwolfia serpentina which is basically Reserpine. Reserpine irreversibly blocks the vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT). I would never use any irreversible blocker as it could potentially lead to permanently depleted dopamine in other neurotransmitters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserpine

I’d be very weary of this product. It contains Rauwolfia serpentina which is basically Reserpine. Reserpine irreversibly blocks the vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT). I would never use any irreversible blocker as it could potentially lead to permanently depleted dopamine in other neurotransmitters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserpine

Everyone always thinks Carditone is some natural side effect free product, despite what the experts on this forum have said. It's better to use it than have hypertension but it's not some side free wonder drug.

Everyone always thinks Carditone is some natural side effect free product, despite what the experts on this forum have said. It's better to use it than have hypertension but it's not some side free wonder drug.

It even says on Wikipedia that newer generation ace in Hibbett her‘s are safer.

Comes out to a similiar price to lisinopril when buying online. Why even use carditone?

This is great information as I have been looking for something to help with my blood pressure. I do not have insurance and therefore perception medications out of the question. I'm going to read into this.

Comes out to a similiar price to lisinopril when buying online. Why even use carditone?

Carditone works better for me than lisinopril for some reason

The dose of resperine in carditone is so small it shouldnt cause side effects. Many people have used it for years

Last edited:

Attachments

• 51m2zY18eaL._SY355_.jpg
    51m2zY18eaL._SY355_.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 86
  • original-397-391-carditone.jpg
    original-397-391-carditone.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 87
According to the reviews on amazon: insomnia, diarrhea, tachycardia, nasal congestion, headaches. But it seems to be a very small percentage feel these sides.

Keep in mind things effect all of us differently. Some may experience no sides while some will get every side effect listed. As mentioned I get the stuffy sinuses but nothing more.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws