over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone

The first order of business should always be to bring that BP down. Then figure out ways to keep it lower/and or change protocols to aid in that goal long term. Really glad to hear you took note of this issue, and used carditone to bring it down.

40 mgs of Telmisartan daily for the past week+ has brought my reading down to 111/70 this morning; I've had systolic hypertension more than anything (130-140 regular reading when "on").

Now it's figuring out some form of consistent cardio plan, and consistent citrulline use to bring it down permanently, and hop off the meds (although, telmisartan's life extension benefits make it very desirable to use long term; just gotta eat foods that counter those arachidonic effects :) )

So arachidonic acid is the primary chemical in Telmisartan that lowers BP?

The first order of business should always be to bring that BP down. Then figure out ways to keep it lower/and or change protocols to aid in that goal long term. Really glad to hear you took note of this issue, and used carditone to bring it down.

40 mgs of Telmisartan daily for the past week+ has brought my reading down to 111/70 this morning; I've had systolic hypertension more than anything (130-140 regular reading when "on").

Now it's figuring out some form of consistent cardio plan, and consistent citrulline use to bring it down permanently, and hop off the meds (although, telmisartan's life extension benefits make it very desirable to use long term; just gotta eat foods that counter those arachidonic effects :) )

Sorry, read that wrong.

So arachidonic acid is the primary chemical in Telmisartan that lowers BP?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...forum/141177-long-term-use-telmisartan-2.html

Another potential negative of telmisartan is the disruption of epoxyeicosatrienoic acids biosynthesis via arachidonic acid. By nature, epoxyeicosatrienoic acids are cardioprotective, in which are highly abundant in the endothelium. And we don't wanna fuk that vasculature-up. Eat them egg yolks with fermented foods. Actually I do every morning :)

Going off track I actually bought arachidonic acid but decided not to use it. It wasn't cheap either :eek: Maybe I will try it out one day.

Going off track I actually bought arachidonic acid but decided not to use it. It wasn't cheap either :eek: Maybe I will try it out one day.
Elvia; if someone ever breaks into your house looking for valuables, they'll just Rob u for all the supplements and pre workouts you have lying around [emoji5]...worth more than most people's jewelry

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

stewie can you elaborate more in depth on the negative of telismartan,aka dumb it down for us bioligically illiterate folks. Also, do you use any sort of medication to keep your BP in check? Thanks

Regardless of the drug, there's a potential for a negative consequent. Even if it's promoted as a "life extension drug".

Sadly enough, you won't know until it surfaces. Hopefully this "abstract" will help give better understanding.

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/38/12/38_b15-00577/_article

Yes, I do take an ACEi (lisinopril) 10mg twice per day.

I wonder if that is dose dependent Stewie. From what I understand telmisartan could actual cause death. Maybe I should rethink if I want to take it or not

Been using carditone for years b.p. on trt is 128/73 is the usual reading I get. I also supplement with my a.d.h.d. meds that increase b.p. for 8 hours during the day and still get under 130/75.

Never exp side effects from carditone

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Is there any way to raise epoxyeicosatrienoic acid as a counter?

Take in sufficient amounts of omega-6's. Even then it's relative to your individual CYP2C8 variant that determines the synthesis rate of epoxyeicosatrienoic acid from arachidonic acid.

You can have a fatty acid profile pulled if one's curious.

I tried carditone from all the advice to do so on PM.
originally my BP was around 140-150 over 85.
after taking just half a carditone per day in the a.m. it made
my BP go down to 130 over 59.
so my low number got way too low and my top didn't drop enough.

right now that im cruising my BP is fine.
next blast I guess ill have to try something else when it rises.

Take in sufficient amounts of omega-6's. Even then it's relative to your individual CYP2C8 variant that determines the synthesis rate of epoxyeicosatrienoic acid from arachidonic acid.

You can have a fatty acid profile pulled if one's curious.

So basically if one were to take 20mg a day of telmisartan they could at some point die of immediate heart failure as a result of this medication ? That doesn’t sound good

So basically if one were to take 20mg a day of telmisartan they could at some point die of immediate heart failure as a result of this medication ? That doesn’t sound good

No

I’d be very weary of this product. It contains Rauwolfia serpentina which is basically Reserpine. Reserpine irreversibly blocks the vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT). I would never use any irreversible blocker as it could potentially lead to permanently depleted dopamine in other neurotransmitters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserpine

Common sense would suggest that who ever wrote or last edited the Wikipedia page for Reserpine has a vested interest in making the drug look bad or is just a moron.

Mechanism of action

· “Reserpine irreversibly blocks the vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT).

· FALSE: If this were a true statement, there would be several pieces of evidence included with its accusation. For example, the amount of reserpine needed to cause the irreversible blockage. Logic would suggest that this could not be 1 dose as in this thread there are several people claiming to have taken the drug and this has clearly not happened to them. So it is unclear on how much and for how long you would have to be taking reserpine to experience a irreversible blockage.

· “It may take the body days to weeks to replenish the depleted VMAT, so reserpine's effects are long-lasting.”

· FALSE: How is it possible that it may take the body days to weeks to replenish depleted VMAT, if we were just told that reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT? If it is irreversible, how than is the body replenishing it? Furthermore, this sentence is concluded with the statement “so reserpine’s effects are long lasting” Again, they were first stated as irreversible, but now are stated as being long lasting. Easy way to tell that someone is full of shit, is when their supporting arguments negate and contradict their initial claim.

· This depletion of dopamine can lead to drug-induced parkinsonism.

· FALSE: if reserpine did in fact lead anyone in to a drug-induced form of Parkinson’s, than that individual would have permanent Parkinson’s, not drug induced. Being that the initial claim states that “reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT”, than VMAT would no longer function in the body, thus the drug induced Parkinson’s would be irreversible as you would no longer have the ability to replenish the depleted dopamine.

· Reserpine almost irreversibly blocks the uptake (and storage) of norepinephrine (i.e. noradrenaline) and dopamine into synaptic vesicles by inhibiting the vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2).

· FALSE: Something cannot be “almost” and “irreversible” at the same time. That’s like saying something is “almost impossible”, which of course would mean, that its “possible”. Again, this is another blatant contradiction to the initial claim in the paragraph. It went from “reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT”, to “it takes the body days/weeks to replenish VMAT, so reserpine’s effects are long lasting”. Than finally “almost irreversibly”.

My conclusion, this Wikipedia page must have been written by one of those victims suffering from drug induced Parkinson’s.

Last edited:

I'll try to explain this a little more understandable.

A variety of different ARBs (Angiotensin II receptor blockers) in-which telmisartan falls under this class of drugs has been shown to inhibit a funky little hepatic (in the liver) enzyme(s) that's responsible for converting a type of omega-6 -->arachidonic acid too --> epoxyeicosatrienoic acid. This, in some instances can muck-up the vascular tone, lessening the ability of epoxyeicosatrienoic acid to orchestrate one of its many beneficial roles, namely anti-inflammatory properties.

This isn't saying that telmisartan will cause sudden cardiac death and/or a myocardial infarction. What is proposed, is that there's a potential for these enzymes to be disrupted that metabolize polyunsaturated fatty acids-->arachidonic acid-->epoxyeicosatrienoic acid, in-which are cardioprotective.

Hopefully that clears things up :)

Common sense would suggest that who ever wrote or last edited the Wikipedia page for Reserpine has a vested interest in making the drug look bad or is just a moron.

Mechanism of action

· “Reserpine irreversibly blocks the vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT).

· FALSE: If this were a true statement, there would be several pieces of evidence included with its accusation. For example, the amount of reserpine needed to cause the irreversible blockage. Logic would suggest that this could not be 1 dose as in this thread there are several people claiming to have taken the drug and this has clearly not happened to them. So it is unclear on how much and for how long you would have to be taking reserpine to experience a irreversible blockage.

· “It may take the body days to weeks to replenish the depleted VMAT, so reserpine's effects are long-lasting.”

· FALSE: How is it possible that it may take the body days to weeks to replenish depleted VMAT, if we were just told that reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT? If it is irreversible, how than is the body replenishing it? Furthermore, this sentence is concluded with the statement “so reserpine’s effects are long lasting” Again, they were first stated as irreversible, but now are stated as being long lasting. Easy way to tell that someone is full of shit, is when their supporting arguments negate and contradict their initial claim.

· This depletion of dopamine can lead to drug-induced parkinsonism.

· FALSE: if reserpine did in fact lead anyone in to a drug-induced form of Parkinson’s, than that individual would have permanent Parkinson’s, not drug induced. Being that the initial claim states that “reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT”, than VMAT would no longer function in the body, thus the drug induced Parkinson’s would be irreversible as you would no longer have the ability to replenish the depleted dopamine.

· Reserpine almost irreversibly blocks the uptake (and storage) of norepinephrine (i.e. noradrenaline) and dopamine into synaptic vesicles by inhibiting the vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2).

· FALSE: Something cannot be “almost” and “irreversible” at the same time. That’s like saying something is “almost impossible”, which of course would mean, that its “possible”. Again, this is another blatant contradiction to the initial claim in the paragraph. It went from “reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT”, to “it takes the body days/weeks to replenish VMAT, so reserpine’s effects are long lasting”. Than finally “almost irreversibly”.

My conclusion, this Wikipedia page must have been written by one of those victims suffering from drug induced Parkinson’s.

Yeah i was really confused by this aswell. Says its irreversibly blocks vmat and then says it takes days or weeks to replenish. I just dont want people here with high blood pressure to be scared away from using it by some fear mongering. It clearly works really well for most people who use it and you dont need a script so easy to obtain

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws