over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Career change

Cerberus777

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking into changing careers... Was a dog trainer till 2008 when economy crashed. been hand to mouth ever since. Don't have a college degree, but years of management and sales experience. Would like to make 50k or more again. Anyone have suggestions on what a good move would be?

career change

I was 22 just finished undergrad, girlfriend had our first son. broke as jokes.
Job offer (in 1995) was $18,000 with a sociology degree.
So I said Fuck it and borrowed $100k and went to law school
talk about a career change.
17 years later i am happy making $ and divorced, lol

U can change to anything u want if u work hard.. im thinking about a change also... Mayne buy a gym or something else...

How old are you?

Right now IMHO the money is in the oilfield. I make 850 a day as a tool pusher. I work 30 on 30 off. My new hands make 31 an hour and work 14/14. Check out rigzone.com there are lots of different jobs in the oilfield available. Especially entry level. Most will pay at least 50k a year. It is not for everyone but if you don't mind working hard you will prolly be ok

if your looking for something a little less intense id say registered nurse. depending on location you can make a lot and the potential is unlimited and you will always have work.

Right now IMHO the money is in the oilfield. I make 850 a day as a tool pusher. I work 30 on 30 off. My new hands make 31 an hour and work 14/14. Check out rigzone.com there are lots of different jobs in the oilfield available. Especially entry level. Most will pay at least 50k a year. It is not for everyone but if you don't mind working hard you will prolly be ok

Thought about this. I can't be gone from home that long, wife isn't " well" enough for that.

if your looking for something a little less intense id say registered nurse. depending on location you can make a lot and the potential is unlimited and you will always have work.

My sister just got out of nursing school. She is having a hard time finding work, no experience is the problem... Once she gets her foot in the door.... Things will be good for her. I got a kid in collage so I can't go myself.

My sister just got out of nursing school. She is having a hard time finding work, no experience is the problem... Once she gets her foot in the door.... Things will be good for her. I got a kid in collage so I can't go myself.

seriously...??

nurses here get hired fresh out of nursing school....demand is still very high in my parts.

From what she told me is its regional, the hospitals don't want to spend to train new nurses...started just this year... She graduate high honors.

Any one know/ do property management? Or insurance sales?

I did insurance and stockbroker for 10 yrs.. it blows!! People never think rational about their own money. I don`t miss it one bit. I recommend a great book called "think and grow rich" by napolean hill. You can find a free PDF online.

I have business degree but don't plan to use it

I have business degree but don't plan to use it

I hear that way too much. I have certifications that are useless in todays economy. The only thing I have in my trades is I've also managed other people. So my skills can transfer. I'm just looking for resession resistant jobs I could get into. Sell/ manage what people need.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131