over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CARPEL TUNNEL???

ronnybaseball

Newbies
:banghead:I have been using 3x daily with one day off per week the following cycle :
200 iu GHRP-6 & 100 iu CJC 1293 or MOD GRF 1-29 for about 1 1/2to 2 months now and just started to notice soreness while working out in my wrists:eek:, I remember reading in the forum about carpel tunnel but would greatly welcome some insight and comments from other people that have experienced the same thing:confused:. At what doses did this occur to you, after how long, and what you did about relieving the situation.:lightbulb:
I am thinking about taking a NSAID like mobic which I have a ample supply of, thinking that may alleviate the pressure, stiffness and fatigue I am experiencing now, but as I said I would like to create open discussion on this.

Elevated GH levels will cause water retention ,swelling and these things can cause impingement upon nerves in various areas of the body. NSAID might be a temporary fix to get you through the workout, yes. Try limiting your dose to once a day, see if it helps.

:banghead:I have been using 3x daily with one day off per week the following cycle :
200 iu GHRP-6 & 100 iu CJC 1293 or MOD GRF 1-29 for about 1 1/2to 2 months now and just started to notice soreness while working out in my wrists:eek:, I remember reading in the forum about carpel tunnel but would greatly welcome some insight and comments from other people that have experienced the same thing:confused:. At what doses did this occur to you, after how long, and what you did about relieving the situation.:lightbulb:
I am thinking about taking a NSAID like mobic which I have a ample supply of, thinking that may alleviate the pressure, stiffness and fatigue I am experiencing now, but as I said I would like to create open discussion on this.

Like disgraziato said, limit your dose OR I'd suggest cease your dosing for a week and then resume slowly with only minimal increments. Or you can ride it out, though I do not suggest this route as you will eventually lose the sensitivity to the product you are currently experiencing.

Yeah , thanks, I know this info was somewhere in DAT'S thread, I appreciate the response.
As for discontinuing temporarily, I would hate to do it as i believe i have just got the ball rolling here. I feel pretty good, and have about 4 weeks left on my current cycle of test/ deca/ var . Although all this is new to me , the results have been a Godsend for me , body fat loss , muscular gain , strength , and sleeping issues. 47 years young ,instead of 47 years old. i like the compliments and visual results. These products seem to have got me over the hump and i would hate to stop.
IYO would 200 iu GHRP 100 iu mod GRF be enough pop before bedtime ????

joints in my hand are painful

When I was using igf-lr3 and Ghrp/cjc my hands were not anywhere as painful as they are now using GH 5 on 2 off. I use 2iu per day and I am going to take a vacation hoping to get some relief from sticky finger joints and thumb wrist pain. I have been taking celebrex daily and it seems to help more than any other anti inflamatory has.
As I said I am going to back off and you may want to try that approach too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear