over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carwin or Lesnar?

Will Brock be 100% healthy? Will "ring rust" be a factor. I guess we'll find out. I do know one thing for certain. Fedor wouldn't last one round with either one of them on his best day.

Will Brock be 100% healthy? Will "ring rust" be a factor. I guess we'll find out. I do know one thing for certain. Fedor wouldn't last one round with either one of them on his best day.

I agree with the Fedor comment.
I'm picking Carwin to upset Lesnar. Yes, Carwin will get taken down, but I don't think Brock can keep him down and punish him

I have to totally disagree with you here on their ground game being equal. Lesnar was a D1 national champ, there is nobody at that weight class with a ground game that can match his.

Uhh well.. Carwin was a two-time NCAA Division II Wrestling National Runner-Up Heavyweight AND NCAA II Wrestling Heavyweight National Champion. Anyone that has wrestled knows you gotta be shit hot to even come anywhere near that level! LMAO at some of yall that are talkin like Carwin don't know how to wrestle!

Uhh well.. Carwin was a two-time NCAA Division II Wrestling National Runner-Up Heavyweight AND NCAA II Wrestling Heavyweight National Champion. Anyone that has wrestled knows you gotta be shit hot to even come anywhere near that level! LMAO at some of yall that are talkin like Carwin don't know how to wrestle!

Most people don't know this, but in NCAA wrestling Division II is by far the weakest of all three divisions. Most division II champs would have trouble placing in division 3.

well i know brock is one serious athlete all around, and it seems thats he is still in his prime and i think he will be for a while, i actaully believe he might hold the belt for a while, when it comes to stand up fighting, ground fighting and takedown fighting/wrestling, which they are all strong bases, but when it comes down to it if i good wrestler can take the oppenent down safely hes gotem for sure

I have to totally disagree with you here on their ground game being equal. Lesnar was a D1 national champ, there is nobody at that weight class with a ground game that can match his.

D1 or D2.............the only difference is the size and cost of the school, oh and the academic requirements. There is alot of reasons why someone went to a D2 school instead of a D1 and it isn't always skill level in wrestling.

Last edited:
Most people don't know this, but in NCAA wrestling Division II is by far the weakest of all three divisions. Most division II champs would have trouble placing in division 3.

And you know this how.....cuzz they said so on espn? No dissrespect but you act as if his credentials are garbage. What are your credentials.

Have you wrestled on a national, or even state level? I have and to make it to the NCAA champ level your no slouch.

Have you wrestled on a national, or even state level? I have and to make it to the NCAA champ level your no slouch.[/QUOTE]

RESPECT!!!

And you know this how.....cuzz they said so on espn? No dissrespect but you act as if his credentials are garbage. What are your credentials.

Have you wrestled on a national, or even state level? I have and to make it to the NCAA champ level your no slouch.

Scrapper.... i want to reiterate that i'm not trying to disrespect you.

Many people think that going to a D1 school means your the cream of the crop. That is not always true. People choose different schools for lots of different reasons. Some based on location to be close to friends or family. Others choose based on programs of study the school specializes in. Others get scholarships based on performance academic or athletic. Some people with talent are often overlooked in life due to not being in the right place at the right time.

Carwin has earned his title shot. And Brock i don't feel had. Look at who Carwin had to fight for a title shot. Alot of them were no names. So.......still had to fight them and work his way up the ranks.

Brock is a talented wrestler, and has improved on his MMA ability. I still think he should have had to fight alot more fights then he has to get a title shot.

The heavy weight division has been a crap shoot lately. You just don't see alot of huge guys with the experience in the fight game to be truly great. And when i say huge i'm talking lesnar huge. The big guys who have to cut weight to make the 265 mark. Personally i think there should be another weight division added. You'd have heavy weights, then super heavies which would classify Carwin and Lesnar. That way there would be less advantages of weight and size.

Sorry for the long winded post. Just wanted to clarify a few things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131