over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cataracts from DNP?

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
A few months ago the was a post on long term effects from DNP. A reputable member swore he would never touch the stuff as it was guarunteed you would get cataracts in your eyes likely within a year. Im pretty sure he provided studies to compliment his ideas.

Anyone here get cataracts from DNP use?

it is a reported side effect...but ive never actually seen anyone post they had gotten it from dnp usage. I have seen 1 or 2 people post that it did give them some vision issues and they had to stop though

iceman1800 on here and nymuscle have both talked about getting cataracts and their dnp use being the culprit. both guy are fairly young too, I believe..

it is being discussed in the dnp thread in the articles section

Little slice should be walking into walls any time now.....as big as he is getting, he might just put a hole in the wall....

i haven't developed any issues

my mom had cataracts in both her eyes though... but then again, her parents both had them.

so i will possibly have them too eventually

Don't they just remove cataracts now like it's no big deal?

Don't they just remove cataracts now like it's no big deal?

Yes.....My father just had both eyes done last month. Outpatient....a couple hours for each eye.....not even a big deal.

I've read that it's a very rare side effect but that it has something to do with inadequate quercitin, Vit-C, and Vit-D intake when taking DNP.

A few months ago the was a post on long term effects from DNP. A reputable member swore he would never touch the stuff as it was guarunteed you would get cataracts in your eyes likely within a year. Im pretty sure he provided studies to compliment his ideas.

Anyone here get cataracts from DNP use?
can u find the thread ? we can check the studies properly perhaps to make sure..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

can u find the thread ? we can check the studies properly perhaps to make sure..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I know who posted the studies but forget the thread title. Maybe I can do some searching or the person will chime in.

Cataracts are no big deal... you know just cutting into your eye. Wearing a bandage for a week... Risk of infection... Risk of anything going wrong... Risk of non-opperative cataracts... (sarcasm) To each there own.

I know who posted the studies but forget the thread title. Maybe I can do some searching or the person will chime in.

Cataracts are no big deal... you know just cutting into your eye. Wearing a bandage for a week... Risk of infection... Risk of anything going wrong... Risk of non-opperative cataracts... (sarcasm) To each there own.

Yea because all the other shit we do could never lead to any serious complications.

At least this one is resolvable, but of course point taken.

Its an extremely negative article on DNP but it does elude to cataracts. It may be closer to poisoning of the body in a controlled manner than not.

Copied from Steroid.com and so I hope that acknowledgement makes it legal to post.

https://www.steroid.com/DNP.php

IPG

No cataracts but I did develop an extreme allergic reaction last time I used DNP. I started getting rashes but nothing too bad. Then one day I woke up and my eyelid had enlarged. I literally mean Will Smith from Hitch and it was about 5 times it's normal size. I literally woke up looked in the mirror and headed straight to the doctors. I was given a prednisone injection and some tabelts and thankfully it went away within about 2 days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws