over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

catching scammers?

Gaintrain

Kilo Klub Member
Alright guys what would you like to do if you caught a scam artist, and my recent dealings with my GF on craigslist has got me all fired up about all scammers in general, what would you do if you had time alone with one these scumbags?

A little story about my experience quick, my Gf has been looking for a job and she found a receptionist job on craigslist.

Know the dude was in AUS and claimed he was from Jacksonville, Fl and had an office here, so anyway his whole story and deal was he owned a art gallery and was to busy to buy sell and get new art and deal with other clients so he wanted to hire some one to do this,

ok whatever no big deal... well after my gf decided to investigate the job and pursue it what it would be doing, he sends her a cashiers check for 2380.00 wants her to cash it and send 1000 here 1000 there and keep the rest for her weekly pay!:eek::mad: I then thought ok hold up what the fuck and investigated it more and there are other scams like this but with just different twists.....

luckily my girl had only gotten as far as cashing the check before i caught what was goin on and i told her to call her bank an cancel it today! so i hope she can just report this to the bank and all is well, i read that only if you send the funds is when the bank has a problem cause it takes them weeks later to find out the check is fake and there is no money hold the cashier responsible if money is all gone.....

so any way if i could get ahold this scum bag i would hang him up by his balls and beat him with a nail bat till he was! well you know! haha that's if i could get away with it!

woah, thats a complex scam right there. find the dude and end him.

It's not really complex man. You advertise a job, send someone a bogus check, have them send the money (that was never there) to friends involved. The person gets slapped with a huge overdraft (if they don't have the funds to back it up) while the people make thousands. It's like if you sell something, the person sends you more money that it costs in form of a check, and then ask you to use the rest to ship the item (this is used for things like cars or heavy merchandise). THEN, when you ship it, the check bounces. You are out of the item AND the money

Your girlfriend should not only contact the bank, but the FBI as well! They will get involved...Better if she makes the call too!!

As far as scammers/con artists of any sort, yes they are scum bags!! BUT, everybody, including your GF(no offense), needs to wise up and use more common sense!! That scenario you just described would have thrown up a red flag for me right away!! I'm glad you were smart enough to stop it when you did but it's too bad you didn't catch it sooner!!

As for how to deal with the scammer....At this point in my life, I'd rather let LE get them. Let's say you kick the shit out of some scammer A-hole and then find out that the person was...say...Russian Mob or a gang member like MS-13! Then what? A life where you and you're girlfriend are looking over your shoulders every second?? Unless you really know who you're going after, you're taking a big risk!! I know what you mean though...In my head, I see the movie version as well...You kick the shit out of the guy and he runs away never to return...You're the Hero!!...BUT real life isn't always like the movie!!!

Last edited:
Hey Warrior,

Glad to hear you did not lose any money.

I think this is a great way to learn a lesson.

I know it has been said a thousand times but

If it sounds too good to be true, it is not true.

From reading your posts you seem to be a logical guy. You should have seen this was a total scam from the get go.

In the future use your gut instinct if it seems like a scam it probably is and avoid it.

What should you do about this guy?

Absolutely nothing. You are wasting your time and more importantly your energy spending even one more second thinking about it.

Move on and help your gf find a real job/business which she can be proud of.

The quicker you put this behind you the quicker you can get on with positive thoughts and actions instead of thinking of what you want to do to this guys balls. lol

Don't give up anymore of your energy to this guy. Karma will take care of him, I am 100% sure of this.

i can't believe people are still falling for this scam. This is the classic craigslist scam. I mean seriously this shit has been going on for years I figured everyone and there mother knew that scam... it was all over the news and everything a while back. No offense, but tell your GF to not use craigslist... its the worst option available, 90% fake people

Your girlfriend should not only contact the bank, but the FBI as well! They will get involved...Better if she makes the call too!!

As far as scammers/con artists of any sort, yes they are scum bags!! BUT, everybody, including your GF(no offense), needs to wise up and use more common sense!! That scenario you just described would have thrown up a red flag for me right away!! I'm glad you were smart enough to stop it when you did but it's too bad you didn't catch it sooner!!

In the defense of others that have not caught it till it was to late and for ones that was close like my GF, it is tough times out on the streets and every one is looking to make money and better there lives, so some people play into these scams more then others cause some are more desperate then others to make some money!

i can't believe people are still falling for this scam. This is the classic craigslist scam. I mean seriously this shit has been going on for years I figured everyone and there mother knew that scam... it was all over the news and everything a while back. No offense, but tell your GF to not use craigslist... its the worst option available, 90% fake people

not everyone knows about craigslist dude i just found out about the damn site a year ago lol and im not taking offense just letting you know that i didn't even know about the site till a year ago lol

Last edited:
In the defense of others that have not caught it till it was to late and for ones that was close like my GF, it is tough times out on the streets and every one is looking to make money and better there lives, so some people play into these scams more then others cause some are more desperate then others to make some money!

Very true! That's why these scams work!!...Unfortunately!!!

Very true! That's why these scams work!!...Unfortunately!!!

yup its sad really, im sure some on out there alot worse off then my gf or me played into something like this and it messed there life up!

Alright guys what would you like to do if you caught a scam artist, and my recent dealings with my GF on craigslist has got me all fired up about all scammers in general, what would you do if you had time alone with one these scumbags?

A little story about my experience quick, my Gf has been looking for a job and she found a receptionist job on craigslist.

Know the dude was in AUS and claimed he was from Jacksonville, Fl and had an office here, so anyway his whole story and deal was he owned a art gallery and was to busy to buy sell and get new art and deal with other clients so he wanted to hire some one to do this,

ok whatever no big deal... well after my gf decided to investigate the job and pursue it what it would be doing, he sends her a cashiers check for 2380.00 wants her to cash it and send 1000 here 1000 there and keep the rest for her weekly pay!:eek::mad: I then thought ok hold up what the fuck and investigated it more and there are other scams like this but with just different twists.....

luckily my girl had only gotten as far as cashing the check before i caught what was goin on and i told her to call her bank an cancel it today! so i hope she can just report this to the bank and all is well, i read that only if you send the funds is when the bank has a problem cause it takes them weeks later to find out the check is fake and there is no money hold the cashier responsible if money is all gone.....

so any way if i could get ahold this scum bag i would hang him up by his balls and beat him with a nail bat till he was! well you know! haha that's if i could get away with it!

This is one of the oldest scams in the book! My daughter almost fell prey to something very similar. In my daughters case it was a lady overseas selling property here in our state. And she needed a personal assistant here in order to conduct her business. Same deal with the checks and everything. Something smelled really fishy to me, and after investigating the scam on the internet, we reported it to our local police dept. Not that they can do anything about it. But at least we got saved on our end.

Even before craigslist people were trying to pull this scam, it is quite an old one.
Generally, anytime asks you to cash a check for them, there is something fishy going on.
I personally would contact the authorities with this one, it would suck to go to jail for beating someone up (even though they were a scammer).
Dealing with scumbags is always a lose-lose situation.

this happens all the time on craigslist, never deal in anything but cash on there!!!

Glad u caught it in time. Fckrs are everywhere.

Johnny Ringo

oldest scam in the book...surprised your girl didnt know better! What goes around comes around for those pieces oh shits!

If you and your girlfriend are interested im selling the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty for only 2000 each or you can have BOTH for 3000 :D

only if i get the towers upfront along with 100 GH kits lol

and all is good caught it in time bank has every thing under control no one i loosing money, and i reported this fucker too! hope he gets whats coming to him!

I tell them the bank needs their account information for my trust account so I can start making payments to them electronically. Then, when I have their account number and the fraudulent check I go to them bank and tell them to freeze all accounts and that a fraud is being comitted. Then, after everything is frozen, I tell the scammer to get f$cked.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws