over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cause of High Cortisol?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What are the Cause of High Cortisol Tru out the Day?

Wrong Diet?

I got elevated ldl cholesterol is at : 142

My TSH is 3.3

And i got Really high Cortisol in the morning and tru out the day...

I suspect Adrenal Burnout...

What's your diet, training, and cardio like? What's your daily schedule?

What was your HDL?

Спутниковые с

Много раз от всех слышал "gps системы слежения", а мало кто представляет себе что это!
Вообще система контроля топлива позволяет отслеживать местоположение и реагировать на изменения различных типов датчиков, регистрировать скорость и маршрут автомобилей (любого подвижного объета), заправки и сливы топлива, погрузку/разгрузку, открытие дверей и работу оборудования.
Мониторинг автомобилей позволяет диспетчеру мгновенно получать всю необходимую информацию о каждом транспортном средстве, контролировать процесс работы транспортных средств и следить за их техническим состоянием.
Все это реализует спутниковая охранная сигнализация. Средняя стоимость абонентского устройства составляет 12-15т.р.

What's your diet, training, and cardio like? What's your daily schedule?

What was your HDL?

I overdid Cardio a couple months ago.

My HDL is at : 56.35 mg/dL , 1.46 mmol/L

I wasnt eating enough before...

I think i need Lean red meat(Bison,horse) on Daily meals , it seem to help...

I try to take 10G of EFA everyday from fish oil.

Im wondering what cause Cortisol to creep up so high tru out the day??!?

What amount of minimun Fat in Gram do you recommend to eat Everyday for Hormonal health? 60G of Fat??

Got COD Fish oil, Canola oil,Olive oil, fat in red meat.

Last edited:
exactly!

Много раз от всех слышал "gps системы слежения", а мало кто представляет себе что это!
Вообще система контроля топлива позволяет отслеживать местоположение и реагировать на изменения различных типов датчиков, регистрировать скорость и маршрут автомобилей (любого подвижного объета), заправки и сливы топлива, погрузку/разгрузку, открытие дверей и работу оборудования.
Мониторинг автомобилей позволяет диспетчеру мгновенно получать всю необходимую информацию о каждом транспортном средстве, контролировать процесс работы транспортных средств и следить за их техническим состоянием.
Все это реализует спутниковая охранная сигнализация. Средняя стоимость абонентского устройства составляет 12-15т.р.

from charles poliquin...

Reishi Mushroom extract
The world's first plant monograph was done on Reishi mushroom. Referred to as "the mushroom of immortality", It is know in Chinese Medicine as the plant for the professor who lived too much inside its head. Reishi`s active ingredients include sterols, coumarin, mannitol, polysaccharides, and triterpenoids called ganoderic acids. Ganoderic acids may lower blood pressure as well as decrease low density lipoprotein (LDL) and triglyceride levels.It is a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-oxydant that lowers cortisol levels.

Phosphatidyl-serine (PS) is another brain nutrient that is of great benefit to the hard gainer. Oral supplementation of PS has been shown to positively influence neuronal membranes, cell metabolism, and specific neuro-transmitter systems, including acetylcholine, norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. Numerous studies trials have demonstrated that PS exerts significant benefit for cognitive functioning, especially those functions which tend to decline with age, including memory, learning, vocabulary skills, and concentration. PS is made up in the body from the amino acid L-serine, glycerophosphate, and two fatty acids. Some PS is converted to phosphatidylethanolamine, which is in turn converted to phosphatidylcholine. It helps lower rapidly the cortisol levels, therefore allowing to shift from a catabolic to anabolic state much more readily. It is my experience that dosages greater than 2400 mg per week can lower cortisol too much and thereby increase inflammation in the body.

Magnesium Taurate is a form of magnesium bound to the amino acid taurine. Taurine is an inhibitory amino acid, therefore it calms the nervous system. This unique combination of magnesium and taurine is known to be GABAnergic, meaning that it raises the levels of the neurotransmitter GABA, which is associated with calming the nervous system and inducing better quality sleep.

A low or zero carb diet will cause an increase in cortisol.

i couldnt have said it better myself

Stress and lack of sleep will raise cortisol levels and so will the drop of test which is what I have been going through the last 5 months:(

Need some further info...

BM-

Can you explain/elaborate/share a little more to help.

How do you know your cortisol is high throughout the day? I know you had blood work for the TSH and LDL, but did you for the cortisol as well (I don't want to assume you did). Or, did you have a 24 hour urine cortisol clearance test?

Diet- how/what are you eating? You read Shelby's post.

Sleep- how much do you get? Little sleep, higher cortisol.

How is your training? Trainging too much? Training right but not eating right? Etc, these can raise cortisol.

BM-

Can you explain/elaborate/share a little more to help.

How do you know your cortisol is high throughout the day? I know you had blood work for the TSH and LDL, but did you for the cortisol as well (I don't want to assume you did). Or, did you have a 24 hour urine cortisol clearance test?

Diet- how/what are you eating? You read Shelby's post.

Sleep- how much do you get? Little sleep, higher cortisol.

How is your training? Trainging too much? Training right but not eating right? Etc, these can raise cortisol.
Yes, i did a Blood test which show 8AM Cortisol level and 4 PM Cortisol Level, BOTH were above the Normal Range.

After that i did a Total Day Urine Test which Show too much Cortisol secretion during the whole day.

It seem worse when i eat Wheat and Dairy products, but i dont eat anymore of those. I mainly eat Vegetables, Lean Red meat and LITTLE fruits.

I take 10G of EFA from COD fish oil a day.

My TSH is always above 3.0, last test it was 3.3.

I read that to be under optimal range it need to be right at 1.0 to feel well.

Im not a guy that need to do Cardio to get lean, i was always Slim build(High cortisol body)

Anyone know how much Gram of Fat minimal per day is req for Optimal Hormonal Function? I heard 60g ... not sure

Im kinda lean everywhere but my lower abdominal regiion(Cortisol Region)... thats why i know my cortisol is out of whack.

It may be Adrenal Burnout...

Im thinking about trying a product like this:

Ortho Adapt Adrenal:

Adrenal Tissue (porcine) 250mg *
Adrenal Cortex (Porcine) 200mg *
Vitamin C 500mg 833%
Pantethine 200mg 2000%
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 800mg *
Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (0.8% eleutherosides) 200mg *
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (3%rosavins, 1.6% salidroside) 150mg *
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (2.5% withanolides, 0.1% sitoindosides) 200mg *

Attachments

• AOR04013%20Ortho%20Adapt%20med.jpg
    AOR04013%20Ortho%20Adapt%20med.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views