over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caverject

Tried it before a threesome and took 40mcg (stupid) was hard for 4 hours. Had to get it down by putting ice on it. Was worth it lol

I once injected it into another man before he had a penile MRI...was a low point in my life :banghead:
Did you proceed to help him after the injection?

I have a friend that did it and took a bit to much because he was high and had to go to the er and the had to cut a slit in his penis to bleed out.fuck that shit. I rather not have sex

So is 20mcg the standard dose? Is this stuff injected right into the shaft? Just curious. Heard of the stuff, just you dont really hear a lot about it on the forums..

I have a friend that did it and took a bit to much because he was high and had to go to the er and the had to cut a slit in his penis to bleed out.fuck that shit. I rather not have sex
Wow, Ive read that before. I guess that's the only thing they can do. id be in real trouble since I am on coumadin!

So is 20mcg the standard dose? Is this stuff injected right into the shaft? Just curious. Heard of the stuff, just you dont really hear a lot about it on the forums..

I've been researching this quite a bit lately and the answer is it depends.

Pharm grade from the pharmacy from the members I've talked to and research dose seems to vary from 5mcg to 20mcg tops.

Quality research peptide seems to vary from 5mcg to 50mcg.

Best to start small and slowly titrate until you find your optimal dose.

I just received a few vials from appearently the best peptide source for it. Haven't used it yet, trying other avenues before I go down that route but if it comes to it I'll start at 5-10mcg and slowly up it.

For those who've taken caverject and had long painful erections not going away, either drink a coke or take a caffeine pill to relieve it. Had it once myself, called the doc, and that's what he told me. Worked perfectly, started going down within 10 minutes. I'd try that before going to the ER. Caffeine restricts blood vessels which reverses the effects of caverject. Incidentally, you probably don't want to be drinking a coke before you're going to have fun with your girl for the same reason.

For those who've taken caverject and had long painful erections not going away, either drink a coke or take a caffeine pill to relieve it. Had it once myself, called the doc, and that's what he told me. Worked perfectly, started going down within 10 minutes. I'd try that before going to the ER. Caffeine restricts blood vessels which reverses the effects of caverject. Incidentally, you probably don't want to be drinking a coke before you're going to have fun with your girl for the same reason.
I think nicotine has a similar effect?

used it several times - just for fun :D worked like a charm - providing you have a willing participant lmao

I know a lot of guys that used to use it back in the day for site enhancement (in the muscles). Like a temp synthol injection.
The idea of injecting anything in my dick makes me shutter! Kinda funny when you think about it, everywhere else on me is a pin cushion I'll poke with all sorts of shit, but the dick just makes me freak out at the thought of it lol..

I've been researching this quite a bit lately and the answer is it depends.

Pharm grade from the pharmacy from the members I've talked to and research dose seems to vary from 5mcg to 20mcg tops.

Quality research peptide seems to vary from 5mcg to 50mcg.

Best to start small and slowly titrate until you find your optimal dose.

I just received a few vials from appearently the best peptide source for it. Haven't used it yet, trying other avenues before I go down that route but if it comes to it I'll start at 5-10mcg and slowly up it.

Glad you pointed this out as I got some in the freezer and was planning to run 40mcg a shot if needed. Guy several posts before said 40 gave him problems but mine is research and assuming his may have been pharm? Was already thinking the 40 was from previous experience from my research supplier but this was good to hear cause it made me question myself when I saw that earlier post...

I've ran PGE-1 for several years as a PED. It will definitely make you feel like an 18yo again without the hair trigger LOL. Like others have said , get the dose wrong you are in for some pain. To me the benefits out weigh the discomfort.

Some things I've learned;

Titrate your dosage when starting out, with a new shipment or new supplier.
Double check you calculations on dosages as well checking potency as suppliers vary, by a significant margin - then double check your calculations again to avoid a trip to the ER
I mix mine at a lower concentration so that being a little off on the syringe results in a smaller error on dosage. Also allows for better control of titrating your optimum dosage
I use a 29g any lighter may bend.
Inject at 3 or 9 ocock
Weed seems to mitigate any pain issues
Stims will help bring any unwanted wood under control

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members