over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cbc oil...anyone use for hunger or other issues

This might be about as dumb a question as possible, but cbd oil will make you pop on piss tests? Haven't done rec drugs since i was like 17. :confused:

I've heard of ppl applying it to their skin. Any benefits?

This might be about as dumb a question as possible, but cbd oil will make you pop on piss tests? Haven't done rec drugs since i was like 17. :confused:

If it's so dumb don't bother responding and then ask a question about possible benifits of topical use. That's what's dumb...

I was referring to my own question being the dumbest possible question.:confused:

Thanks for playing though friend.

And now, for an actual answer... CBD is NOT tested for and would not cause a false positive; however I would think you would need to really trust that the manufacturer has not inadvertently contaminated the product with THC. If it's proven to be pure CBD you should be fine. I don't really have an answer about the topical form though... Have heard of it but not tried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I was referring to my own question being the dumbest possible question.:confused:

Thanks for playing though friend.

It's early I'm so sorry.
I thought you were being a troll. My apologies bud.

And now, for an actual answer... CBD is NOT tested for and would not cause a false positive; however I would think you would need to really trust that the manufacturer has not inadvertently contaminated the product with THC. If it's proven to be pure CBD you should be fine. I don't really have an answer about the topical form though... Have heard of it but not tried.

Im in colorado so it's easy to get a huge variety and legally.
As far as the topical, the only person I knew that took topical anything didn't wanna smoke or eat or vap anything.
I assumed it was just a transdermal delivery and nothing more
I guess it would be cool if it helped pain where ever you applied it.

Also...Rambo, I think you're a hard core pot head if even dabs is meh to you. Lol.

I don't like the high of pot. It makes me.
useless.

I'm gonna try cbd chocolates first. They come in 8-10 mg pieces for 50$. If those don't work I'll be tying the sativa chocolates that come in the same strength for 25$
Last time I took a forth of a 10 mg piece, I was very stoned.
That was an indica or hybrid of the two types. Supposedly sativa isn't the lay around high but a more uplifting energy high.

I'll update about both and what they do to me

I don't like the high of pot. It makes me.
useless.
I'm gonna try cbd chocolates first. They come in 8-10 mg pieces for 50$. If those don't work I'll be tying the sativa chocolates that come in the same strength for 25$
Last time I took a forth of a 10 mg piece, I was very stoned.
That was an indica or hybrid of the two types. Supposedly sativa isn't the lay around high but a more uplifting energy high.

I'll update about both and what they do to me

Same from what i remember 10 years ago lol.

Mind PMing me a link or any info you have? I know on IG basically every powerlifter smokes/uses CBD might try hitting some of those guys up.

Mind PMing me a link or any info you have? I know on IG basically every powerlifter smokes/uses CBD might try hitting some of those guys up.

Yikes i don't have any links.
Just reading here and there :(

They just use cbd, not normal pot of the two different types?

I'm a medical patient and I'm prescribed 150 grams a month to do what I want, of course I have to pay for that.

I have tested CBD oils that you use subligual and marijuana that I vaped in a high end vape called the subliminator and I can't say either increased appetite at all for me, most CBD blends do NOT have much THC or very small amounts and in my opinion from vast experience with marijuana its the THC that might give some people the munchies.

I tried CBD for months on end for pain control and while it seemed like it may have helped a *tiny* bit I actually prefer micro dosing high percentage THC either by vaping 1/10th of a gram or less or a small hit of cannabis oil or shatter, for those that don't know this is basically concentrated cannabis where my highest cannabis THC maybe is 25-27% but the shatter will be 80-90% THC.

Micro-dosing is the key to avoiding the spaced out and high feeling and also using indica strains vs sativa, using sativa strains will usually always get someone ripped while a indica will essentially couch lock you.

I also make my own butter using 1 oz of marijuana with about 1 1/2 lbs of butter and when I use this I take about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon about 2-3 hours before bed, best sleep ever!

A word of warning about edibles, if its your first time always use caution and even though I am a very experience user with 30+ years of experience I can say I have *accidentally* more than once eaten a half a brownie I thought was not potent and a few hours later regretted it and was !@#$ed up for like 6 hours and not many strains can do that to me, edibles are a whole different beast so test with tiny amounts!

Imho CBD doesn't help much with appetite, it does help a bit for pain but NOT the same as THC in my opinion and you have to consume a fair amount for prolonged periods to even get anything, THC works much faster though the high feeling isn't like by some.

Good luck!

No the testing looks for the thc-h metabolite. CBD oil won't show up on a standard marijuana piss test.

Im in colorado so it's easy to get a huge variety and legally.
As far as the topical, the only person I knew that took topical anything didn't wanna smoke or eat or vap anything.
I assumed it was just a transdermal delivery and nothing more
I guess it would be cool if it helped pain where ever you applied it.

Also...Rambo, I think you're a hard core pot head if even dabs is meh to you. Lol.
Lol and your in CO. Just go get stuff and try it bro! Problen with vape, wax, etc, is it is unique to a single element of marijuana (thc, cbd, etc). I like the entire effect of smoking which gives me all the cannabinoids so it hits all the receptors, so further then a simple head high I get the physical aspects as well. Real pain relief or hunger effects will only come from the real thing, just my opinion.

The pain relief is no joke. I hope that once it becomes legal everywhere it'll put the opiate epidemic at bay.

The pain relief is no joke. I hope that once it becomes legal everywhere it'll put the opiate epidemic at bay.
Yes, plus the lack of physical addiction. Oh, and the complete absence of overdose deaths. But alas, schedule 1 drug just like heroin.

Previously to getting on the MMAR program I was taking Oxycodone for pain due to breaking me hip in 2000, broke it right off the femoral head and two surgeries later had lots of pain.

Stayed on Oxy eight long years, many side effects and could not even train...I quit cold turkey early 2015 and it was one of the worst things I had to do for about 5-6 weeks.

Since then I vape marijuana daily with my Sublimator and also use a lot of shatter and I feel great, rarely have pain and when I do I can make it go away way faster than the Oxy worked.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws