over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD-Oil and Bodybuilding

Look into Palmitoylethanolamide for pain management
I'm going to agree. I started taking this for sciatic pain and general health benefits, but I could not determine for sure what it was doing.

Now for the last few months I've been using injectable carnitine (not synthetine, using something cheaper) which is very painful going in. I noticed on a few occasions, that if I took a good dose of palmitoylethanolamide at least a half hour prior to the shot, it was not painful.

Also... I had pulled a calf muscle at least a month ago and it has not fully recovered. Occasionally (like today) it starts bothering me. All morning, I have been hobbling around favoring that leg. So at lunch time, I took a half teaspoon of palmitoylethanolamide and went about my business. I just noticed right now that I am no longer limping. Interesting stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm going to agree. I started taking this for sciatic pain and general health benefits, but I could not determine for sure what it was doing.

Now for the last few months I've been using injectable carnitine (not synthetine, using something cheaper) which is very painful going in. I noticed on a few occasions, that if I took a good dose of palmitoylethanolamide at least a half hour prior to the shot, it was not painful.

Also... I had pulled a calf muscle at least a month ago and it has not fully recovered. Occasionally (like today) it starts bothering me. All morning, I have been hobbling around favoring that leg. So at lunch time, I took a half teaspoon of palmitoylethanolamide and went about my business. I just noticed right now that I am no longer limping. Interesting stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear palmitoylethanolamide cleared it up. I'd never heard of that drug before. Something I'll have to look into.

By the way - carnitine shouldn't be causing you pain! It is the least painful thing I've ever pinned - including B-12 from a pharmacy, 200mg/ml testosterone from a pharmacy, and many other substances. When I first used it, I considered going the racehorse route, but I heard too many stories of painful injects and pip. Plus, the cost of Synthetine isn't crazy when you consider you can get 12+ weeks out of a bottle (and factor in that you don't have the hope that it doesn't cripple you when you shoot it).

If I had an extra 40-50 grand laying around I'd throw it into GW Pharma and never think twice about it! My belief is we're only beginning to understand the potential of what this plant is capable of.

https://www.gwpharm.com

Thanks, TheBigOne. I'm not in need of something for pain management. I will say that I believe Turmeric has helped.

I just poured a grip of turmeric on my chopped chicken breast. 😃

To truly get the effects you need the cbd that is made out of the real stuff. The hemp version sucks.

To truly get the effects you need the cbd that is made out of the real stuff. The hemp version sucks.

Hemp is the real stuff when it comes to CBD production and you get the same benefits whether it came from hemp, weed, or a fucking pine tree... There is an entourage effect where other cannabinoids seem to increase each other's benefits. So for this reason a full spectrum extract/oil or even use of whole herb in combination with the hemp cbd is advised but CBD seems to be the powerhouse of the group and has been proven time and time again to be effective on its own..

For the guys that use CBD, this relaxing feeling that's mentioned, could you best describe it? Is the feeling like taking kratom? Like a low dose benadryl? The body feels relaxed,but the mind is still clear?
Take care.
MS

I have only used the hemp based CBD but it was no where near Kratom. Very very mild. Perhaps my brand is shit

I love kratom however. Good stuff

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL