over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD-Oil and Bodybuilding

Bamm

Newbies
Hey guys

Pros and cons?

My friends hype it ability to reduce inflamation. Joints feel better, better appetite, Sleep ect.

Is there any negatives?

I've yet to experience any real negatives from it. I've been taking CBD oil consistently for a year now and I feel it's made a big improvement in my overall wellbeing.

Hey guys

Pros and cons?

My friends hype it ability to reduce inflamation. Joints feel better, better appetite, Sleep ect.

Is there any negatives?

I don't get a whole lot out of it. Seems to relax me a little bit and helps me focus a bit.

No real downsides, maybe makes me a little bit more sluggish, so I take it in the evening.

Do you guys truly feel anything from it?

I know I sleep much better, which in itself makes it worth it for me. Normally I'm lucky to sleep more than a few hours a night, and rarely more than an hour at a time. Now I average around 6-7 hours a sleep and wake up maybe once our twice. So a huge improvement and that's the only change I made.

Do you guys truly feel anything from it?

Been using the 250mg version of it and helps with sleep at night and relieves some of the anxiety I get. Going to try the 500 or 1000mg next.

What brands do you guys like? What form of administration do you guys prefer? Sublingual or Vape? Does it make a difference? One brand I was planning to use has a 4000mg version,good reviews. Others I've talked to tell me that to make sure that the products are "full spectrum ". These are the ones that have still the THC in them, they have the legal acceptable amount (.3mg) that the government will allow. Just wanting to know all who use opinion. If my post is not allowed due to what I mentioned, mods, please delete. My apologies. And thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Last edited:
CBD is extremely neuroprotective and has a host of health benefits. I like Cannaprofen (organic coconut oil, CBD isolate) from Get Zen.

I would take it more regularly if I found a good reputable brand that was not super expensive. I don't notice a difference unless I take over 300-500mg and at that amount it is about 50$ per dose for me which is to much for me. When I do take it I notice a overall feeling of well being and relaxation and minor aches and pains go away.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

too many shit brands out there for me to use it. i will smoke the real thing in the evening before bed and it has been massively helpful for me but i understand things are stricter in the states with some companies testing you.

if you can find a reputable brand then it is definitely worth it

I work for a CBD whole sale company. The industry is definitely booming from all the hype. I was skeptical at first. Everyone that works here smokes weed but me. Id say it has its places, but its certainly no miracle drug. (unless you have legit issues like seizures, ect.)

Herb Strong is my go to right now

You need to bet the dose right.

I use 8 drops at 7.5mg a drop n sleep is great.

Big big bonus for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to try this out. I also hear it helps manage pain

Where do you guys get this stuff if it's illegal in your state?

For the guys that use CBD, this relaxing feeling that's mentioned, could you best describe it? Is the feeling like taking kratom? Like a low dose benadryl? The body feels relaxed,but the mind is still clear?
Take care.
MS

There aren’t any negatives. It’s very relaxing and great to reduce systemic inflammation post workout. RamboStallone is my go to guy for CBD/THC. 😀

I just picked up some Tinctures from Lazarus Naturals last week. I usually take tramadol for pain from surgeries/arthritus, obviously its getting harder to get so trying other things. I take 25 mgs per time, not sure how well it works for me yet. I want this to take prior to the gym to get through the workout but I feel it gets me more chill which I don't really want.

You need to bet the dose right.

I use 8 drops at 7.5mg a drop n sleep is great.

Big big bonus for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything non addictive that improves sleep I'm open to try. I had some Charlotte Web rep send me some product but honestly have yet to try it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws