over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cbd oil for sleep and workout recovery

dfresh333

Registered
I have had two people reccomend this stuff to me but even my google search didnt give me too good of info. Do you guys use this or have any advice for me on what to look for or dose?

u know there s a huge difference between CBD Hemp oil and regular cannabis oil. Hemp is the male plant of marijuana ( or female - cant remember ) and has only traces of cannabinoid - pretty much - NONE, compared to homemade cannabis oil from "grass" ..u know the rice cooker and the everclear recipe, which at a few drops in the am will give you the medical effects of cannabis....The CBD hemp u buy online it just an oil rick in Omega 3 and Omega 9, it juts like Olive oil...or fish oil

u know there s a huge difference between CBD Hemp oil and regular cannabis oil. Hemp is the male plant of marijuana ( or female - cant remember ) and has only traces of cannabinoid - pretty much - NONE, compared to homemade cannabis oil from "grass" ..u know the rice cooker and the everclear recipe, which at a few drops in the am will give you the medical effects of cannabis....The CBD hemp u buy online it just an oil rick in Omega 3 and Omega 9, it juts like Olive oil...or fish oil

This is partially true. Some retailers sell hemp oil as CBD oil even though it only has traces of CBD oil. That's very different from real CBD oil.

In a dispensary you usually find both cbd and cbd with thc the thc is what gets you high. I use edibles to sleep they work good on me but my gf don't get the same effect

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

This is partially true. Some retailers sell hemp oil as CBD oil even though it only has traces of CBD oil. That's very different from real CBD oil.

yeah, but all of it legally has to be advertised as HEMP( at least forsale in the states where weed is not legal) so unless u know the retailer, u dont know what u getting. I purchased last year one advertised as a cannabis oil and never mentioned anything about hemp in his ad, till i got the product and found out it s hemp. It literally takes an hour to make ur own

Last edited:
I've used the CBD oil while traveling without my usual meds, and it worked great for sleep, for moderate to severe pain, and for stress.

I don't use oil but smoke and the benefits have been amazing. 8 hours of solid sleep, helped with IBS and improved my appetite. Fuck the hemp oil and either get the real oil from a dispensary or an indica strain bud with a lower thc conf.

My dad at 64 with MS used a strain higher in cbd with very little thc but now believes some thc is beneficial

thats one way to go , but with the real cannabis oil u can get just enough to benefit from the medical purposes without getting high

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws