over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD OIL - health benefits

Hemp and Marijuana (which is actually just a slang term) are both derived from Cannabis sativa, they are just bred differently.

When CBD oil from cannbabis plants raised and cut down at the perfect time for hemp is used, the Cannabidiol is nearly worthless. When CBD from cannabis plants cut down at the right time with high amounts of trichomes and are fully budded, the cannabinoids, including Cannabidiol (CBD), is very much active.

Basically, you can't legally get the positive effects of CBD. Legal hemp derived CBD is just taking advantage of customers and the reviews are honestly... proof of the power of mind.

EDIT: those labs are legitimate but they're a different type of CBD. That CBD is not active in the same way that true cannabis CBD is. Those labs are just another way of pulling the consumer in to think something is true which actually is not, but because it technically is CBD, they can get away with posting and saying what they do. It's convoluted and frustrating.

most of what you are saying can be researched by looking into hemp seed oil AND even the terminology we use...

there are generally consider to be 3 species of cannabis...
when we use the word HEMP we are generally speaking of plants that contain little to no psychoactive chemistry.

the maturation of cannabis is KEY to effect, well not just that but also the curing process, extra curing leads to further activity of the compounds up to a certain point.

the compounds within cannabis as we see are not well understood at all, shit we are just developing names for them in some cases. as I have stated before this whole legalization movement IS a failure, lack of understanding and education is WHY.

there have been various types of cannabis products around for many years, even hemp seed oil which has been said to have many benefits, personally I saw none, but...

I think there is honestly potential in various isolations forms of the chemical in cannabis, I also think and have experienced real plant material being of unquestionable effectiveness...

unfortunately most in our society are not so interested in the most basic truth as they are in money and power...

ps.

glad to see you around! been meaning to pm you but couldn't find you!

;)

This thing is maddening because so many people are getting ripped off and making these companies tons of money.

If you buy CBD oil online, you're not actually getting the effects of CBD (Cannabidiol). When you order online, you're getting hemp derived CBD oil which is entirely different than oil derived from high CBD cannabis strains.

Charlottes Web really kicked the CBD movement off but here in Oregon, we've become incredibly progressive in creating CBD options for people looking for healing without getting high.

For example, a very popular strain is ACDC, which I actually have some of and it is 0.74% THC and 12.64% CBD. A really popular oil is Harly-Tsu (a combination of Harlequin and Sour Tsunami) and I have some of that laying around, which is 4.44% THC and 70.1% CBD, this oil needs to be vaped though. We also have tinctures and edibles but they all must be bought in a dispensary with your OMMP card because they come from a cannabis plant when it is optimally time to be cut down with high and active cannabinoid levels, not when it is time to be cut down for hemp use which entirely changes the efficacy of the cannabinoids.

I'm not doing a good job explaining this but the CBD you see online is not the legitimate, medicinal CBD that you would get at a dispensary.

THC has negative effects on me and I cannot smoke it but when I smoke, vape or consume a high CBD product with low THC, there is zero psychoactivity.

Project CBD did a good piece of this, it's worth a read;

**broken link removed**

The honest information is out there but you need to be aggressive in searching for it, instead of assuming a company is telling you the truth. This board, more than most, should know that.

dude!

clear your pms!

that is why I haven't been able to reach you!!! lol

hope all is well!

I'm going to pick some up and give it a try. Not sure if it would do anything for a smoker like me. If it gives me the focus and calms me down, I will use it during work in the afternoons when I do not have access to smoking.

What about making your own? Me and my girl have our med cards , and currently about 72 medical plants. Would it be to hard to make this product myself than I would at least know where it's coming from. I used to smoke very heavily on and off since I was 12 , but my tolerance is gone and now anytime I smoke 6k calories later , and a bad stomach ache for about a day. But I'm a huge beliver in the medical benefits, I just have out grown the psych affect and don't want to go through rebuilding my tolerance.

What about making your own? Me and my girl have our med cards , and currently about 72 medical plants. Would it be to hard to make this product myself than I would at least know where it's coming from. I used to smoke very heavily on and off since I was 12 , but my tolerance is gone and now anytime I smoke 6k calories later , and a bad stomach ache for about a day. But I'm a huge beliver in the medical benefits, I just have out grown the psych affect and don't want to go through rebuilding my tolerance.

I think your best bet would be to try and get high cdb strains.

chemical isolation on this would be complicated. lol

the strains highlife listed are accurate and a good starting point.

I'm going to pick some up and give it a try. Not sure if it would do anything for a smoker like me. If it gives me the focus and calms me down, I will use it during work in the afternoons when I do not have access to smoking.

I think trying the cdb WITH the plant seems interesting. lol

you can also just make your own oil, its very easy.

ill make it, then mix with coconut oil, heat again to increase activity then put in the freezer for storage. with the coconut oil it turns into a nice solid block that you can cut and is none stick!

just cut out a square toss in your mouth and swallow like a pill.

you could wrap some in wax paper and stick that in your lunch in the fridge at work! lol

:headbang:

kinda looks like chocolate too! if you put some chocolate cooing flavor no one would know anything! lol

Ordered mine today. I'm gonna use it as jj recommended..three drops under the tongue

Ordered mine today. I'm gonna use it as jj recommended..three drops under the tongue

I took my cbd oil drops after my maeng da and zen this morning. I like the way they feel together. It's a good mix.

I think trying the cdb WITH the plant seems interesting. lol

you can also just make your own oil, its very easy.

ill make it, then mix with coconut oil, heat again to increase activity then put in the freezer for storage. with the coconut oil it turns into a nice solid block that you can cut and is none stick!

just cut out a square toss in your mouth and swallow like a pill.

you could wrap some in wax paper and stick that in your lunch in the fridge at work! lol

kinda looks like chocolate too! if you put some chocolate cooing flavor no one would know anything! lol

I don't have the patience to make my own, especially on this parabolan right now lol!

I'll try it both ways. It would help me at work if I actually get the effects. I get too anxious in the afternoons, it becomes very hard to focus and think straight and my work suffers. Sometimes I can't wait to get home and take a puff!!!

well it dose take several hours and you do have to be careful to not blow yourself up! lol

if you watch a how to video they do it outside in these nice electric cookers n shit...

no such luxuries here!

gas stove, heavy pan and 2+ liters of grain alcohol boiling!!! :eek: :eek:

fun Saturday after noon! lol

it will make your work day much more bearable, sounds like you NEED it! lol!!:eek:

I just sampled the Canna Flakes concentrated cbd. They are more concentrated than the cbd oil drops I've been using. They look like tiny crystals like salt crystals but smaller. They are so concentrated I only had to lick the tip of my finger and barely touch it to some crystals then I put them in my mouth and swallowed my spit. Within minutes u feel so relaxed!!! It's crazy how tiny the dose is. This feels real nice!!!! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 143
Those crystals sound interesting but I will probably start on the oil. Due to my location (faraway) I am best getting both to see the difference. Has anyone else started using these from UGSupps?

Those crystals sound interesting but I will probably start on the oil. Due to my location (faraway) I am best getting both to see the difference. Has anyone else started using these from UGSupps?

We're getting cbd raws to make our own line of capsules which will be awesome. Maybe make some "aroma therapy" blended capsules with kratom extract and cbd. :D

I'm on the fence about CBD oil. My wife takes it for her seizures, but it hasn't really done anything in regards to helping prevent them. As for myself, I did try it for a period of time for my blood pressure and anxiety and it didn't do anything. Not ready to call it snake oil, but it's definitely not some miracle cure.

Take a look At uridine supps for seizures. I know a few people it has helped.

I just got this pm from a member here who is using the same cbd oil drops as I am. This stuff is awesome. Here is his pm:

"What's up jjb1? Let me tell you that cbd oil is awesome!! I just opened a restaurant and my stress is completely gone and I'm handling problems w ease! That and kratom are game changers! Did u start the log yet?"

I just got this pm from a member here who is using the same cbd oil drops as I am. This stuff is awesome. Here is his pm:

"What's up jjb1? Let me tell you that cbd oil is awesome!! I just opened a restaurant and my stress is completely gone and I'm handling problems w ease! That and kratom are game changers! Did u start the log yet?"

What does the packaging look like matey? Standard dropper bottle?

JJB1 have you worked out how many mg you are taking when your doing your oil drops?

I'm guessing it's around the 5-10mg.

Have the affects tapered off at all?

cbd

I sent that pm to jjb1 BC I didn't know people were posting yet. Just got back from the restaurant and took my drops. I take 3 drops am then another 3 midday and then 6 before bed. Shortly after taking my stress and anxiety melts away. And for those of you in the restaurant biz know how stressful it can be. I also take kratom 4g 2x a day. The combo is awesome!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear