over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD OIL - health benefits

JJB1 have you worked out how many mg you are taking when your doing your oil drops?

I'm guessing it's around the 5-10mg.

Have the affects tapered off at all?

I take 3 to 5 drops and it feels just as good as always. The past few days I take it after my workout to relax. My mind is racing from it right now but my body is relaxed.

My cbd oil sample bottle is 5ml and has 100mg cbd in the whole bottle. I've taken it everyday since I got it. Some days I take it 3 times day. Yesterday and today only one time. I've barely gone through any of it so it has to be a very low dose in each serving. We are making our own cbd capsules soon which will be 6mg per cap. Honestly, I have no idea how much cbd is in the 3-5 drop dose I take but it's very small.

CBD and DRUD TESTING

Queefer's brother Brent took 5 drops of cbd oil the night before his insurance company drug test last week. He tested 100% drug free!
Our CBD OIL doesn't show on a drug test!

Such a great thread.. and on a subject been very passionate about for years.
The people have spoken, and change is coming. It's inevitable. It truly is the best medication for alot of diff ailments. From the canabinoids and terps to the thc. To the hemp itself that can make a vast amount of products both for consumption and use.
Way more effective than cutting down half the rain forest.
There is no other plant like it with such a wide range of uses, and cross breeding hybrids are practiclly limitless.
We as a species are finally now being able to study and research it in debth, which we are just barely scratching the surface of its full potential.
Edibles are Preferred, and vape extracts a close second, the flower itself on ocassion. Though I love the overall full Benifit u get from it, it's super hard on my lungs. The extra plant material and chlorophyll have alwayz been abit harsh, plus I'm prone to upper respiratory infections since a kid. Premie problems lol. Glad its working for ya jjb.

Thanks for posting the pic. I hope to get some soon. You know how it relaxes you is it having an negative effect on energy levels?

Thanks for posting the pic. I hope to get some soon. You know how it relaxes you is it having an negative effect on energy levels?

I'm training delts on it now. I feel less pain in my bad delts so lifting is great but I'm too relaxed like I smoked a bowl. I prefer cbd oil post workout to relax and for faster recovery. We are making 6mg cbd capsules from 99% pure raws. Queefer's brother is making them. :D

I've found the tincture doesn't last as long as pills effects wise

Just ordered mine. Very interested to see how it works.
I was skeptical about the kratom. But that stuff was great.

Each drop of cbd oil is 1mg of cannabinoids. Use 3-5 drops at a time. Hold them under your tongue for a few minutes then swallow on an empty stomach. I feel a relaxing feeling come over me within 5-10 minutes. I have a 5ml bottle and it has been a month of daily use and I still have some left. It's a great deal and perfect post workout in the evening. I like it all throughout the day except not preworkout because my body gets too relaxed. My mind actually gets energized and I process information much faster. The time I used it preworkout my injuries felt better. It reduces pain so I liked that aspect of using it preworkout but I was very relaxed which made it hard to get through all my exercises.

This is the certificate of analysis of our 99% raws used in the upcoming capsules:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 260
I used the CBD caps at work today before lunch, took two caps. I ate my lunch without forcing it and was relaxed in the afternoon more then usual. I am usually very anxious in the afternoons. I smoke the plant before work but for obvious reasons at work in the afternoon I can't do that. I've had a hard time eating my lunch some days and have had to force it, today that wasn't the case. I'm still skeptical and uncertain if these weren't just placebo effects. I'll have to experiment more.

CBD kills cancer cells

This is a link to lots of cancer killing properties of cannabinol.

http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq#link/_26_toc

An in vitro study of the effect of CBD on programmed cell death in breast cancer cell lines found that CBD induced programmed cell death, independent of the CB1, CB2, or vanilloid receptors. CBD inhibited the survival of both estrogen receptor–positive and estrogen receptor–negative breast cancer cell lines, inducing apoptosis in a concentration-dependent manner while having little effect on nontumorigenic mammary cells.[18] Other studies have also shown the antitumor effect of cannabinoids (i.e., CBD and THC) in preclinical models of breast cancer.[19,20]

I wish there was a little more experimentation in this thread. Was looking at cod for its anti inflammatory affects and potentially an increase in appetite compared to smoking. As far as I can tell, the cod relaxes you and reduces some pain, and slightly stimulates appetite...for some. Others report energy and reduction in appetite.

Great therd though

Me and my girlfriend are both medical patients and growers. I unfortunately in the last 2 years have developed a huge anxiety from anything with high thc, so i stick with super high cbd/low thc to get the job done.

My only question for you JJB the majority of the research as well as how all the CBD is legally marketed out here(in Colorado) everything says that without at least small amount of THC the majority of the CBD is not activated.

I'm not saying it won't give you some effects but its like oral curc vs inject curc.??? Maybey the studies and retailers out here are wrong but have you heard anything like that. CBD is an absolute miracle and has saved my life in so many ways(i hate getting high, can't control my hunger or anxiety). But i have found when i have used pure CBD products vs CBD/very very tiny amounts of thc the potency isn't even comparable?

Not knocking your products at all , i used a lot of them(kratom) and the test show your CBD is pure as can be just wondering what you think about this?

I'm on the fence about CBD oil. My wife takes it for her seizures, but it hasn't really done anything in regards to helping prevent them. As for myself, I did try it for a period of time for my blood pressure and anxiety and it didn't do anything. Not ready to call it snake oil, but it's definitely not some miracle cure.

I know nothing about this but...
I personally know a family that has a Lil girl with terrible seizures. I'm talking about several seizures all day every day. Her seizures are down to once or twice a month.
This has never been the case for this little girl.

CBD Oil

If you are looking for best bang for your buck. I would recommend Lazarus Naturals. I would say they are the leading manufacturers for cannabis oil for that specific niche.

They are very reasonably priced and the reviews and feedback regarding its effectiveness has been very positive.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws