over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD OIL - health benefits

Ive tried cbd and thc many times in a variety of forms. Since i live in a rec legal state. I prefer to buy vape oil. So, I habe a right forearm strain around the elbow and just picked up some cbd vape oil today. Ill report back in this thread to let everyone know if it helps with pain/inflammation.

P.s
The brand is select cbd and it 100% cbd (no thc).

I gotta be honest, I've tried some pretty high quality CBD oil and have never felt a thing. I'm actually vaping right now and have vaped quite a bit and nothing. It's a shame because I hear so many benefits.

I gotta be honest, I've tried some pretty high quality CBD oil and have never felt a thing. I'm actually vaping right now and have vaped quite a bit and nothing. It's a shame because I hear so many benefits.

You know, I feel the same way... At first I felt like it had a little benefit, maybe the first few days and then I kept doing more research and I think I know why... I know there’s a lot of fake CBD products, it’s important to make sure it’s extracted the correct way, it’s 3rd party tested and contains all the right cannabinoids and terpenes etc etc

BUT

Apparently majority of the studies and trials done for “medicinal” benefits are in the HUNDREDS of milligrams dosages.... So yea, a stupid 10-30mg tincture or pill or vape cartridge isn’t really going to yield much...

I’ve heard smoking actual CBD flower has better benefits from some on this board and from some of my buddies who’ve had access to it in the right places...

cbd oil from switzerland

Cannabidiolis a popular natural remedy used for many common ailments.

Better known as CBD, it is one of the 104 chemical compounds known as cannabinoids found in the cannabis or marijuana plant, Cannabis sativa.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis and causes the sensation of getting “high” that’s often associated with marijuana. However, unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive.

Oils that are CBD dominant are referred to as CBD oils. However, the exact concentrations and ratio of CBD to THC can vary depending on the product and manufacturer. Regardless, CBD oils have been shown to offer a range of health benefits that could potentially improve the quality of life for patients around the world.

Skincare

Acne is a common skin condition that affects more than 9% of the population. It is thought to be caused by a number of factors, including genetics, bacteria, underlying inflammation and the overproduction of sebum, an oily secretion made by sebaceous glands in the skin.

Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.

Pain relief

Scientists have discovered that certain components of marijuana, including CBD, are responsible for its pain-relieving effects.

The human body contains a specialized system called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is involved in regulating a variety of functions including sleep, appetite, pain and immune system response.

The body produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system.

Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters.

Fight Cancer

CBD may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting, and pain. The action of CBD that’s promising for cancer treatment is its ability to moderate inflammation and change how cell reproduce. CBD has the effect of reducing the ability of some types of tumor cells to reproduce.

Reduce the Risk of Diabetes

A rarely discussed health benefit of CBD oil is how it can reduce the risk of developing diabetes. In a study published in Neuropharmacology, researchers set out to explore what effect CBD would have on non-obese diabetes-prone female mice. Only 32% of the mice that received the CBD was diagnosed with diabetes, compared to 100% of the untreated group.

In closing, CBD oil is an incredibly valuable medicine that can be used to treat a range of health conditions. While this article is far from an exhaustive list, it does highlight just a few of the ways CBD can potentially benefit your health.

Reduce Anxiety and Depression

Anxiety and depression are usually treated with pharmaceutical drugs, which can cause a number of side effects including drowsiness, agitation, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, and headache. Anxiety and depression are common mental health disorders that can have devastating impacts on health and well-being. CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.

cbd oil from switzerland

CBD, a naturally happening compound in marijuana (hemp), inspires balance and health by engaging with our native systems. While the benefits of CBD in family pets is less recorded, individuals and pets have similar systems, recommending that the natural health houses of CBD that benefit you may also be advantageous for your furry relative.

With the natural health houses of CBD getting more authenticity and recommendation, family pet owners have actually started to consist of CBD supplements into the diets of their canines.

As the natural advantages of CBD end up being more recognized, numerous animal owners have actually started to consist of CBD supplements to their animal's meals to promote basic well being.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CANNABIS OIL FOR DOGS?

Cannabinoids like CBD communicate with cannabinoid receptors in the body, supporting the endocannabinoid system and its efforts to keep systems in check. This is why lots of canine owners have actually started using commercial CBD-infused items for their furry liked ones.

All mammals, consisting of family pets, have this endocannabinoid system that keeps systems in balance, and it's important that this system runs effectively to keep health and well-being.

Even if dogs are healthy, CBD oil can support health and health. The balancing of residential or commercial properties of CBD combined with the nutritional material of hemp oil can help warranty that your animal is offered what it requires for peak wellness and performance.

You know, I feel the same way... At first I felt like it had a little benefit, maybe the first few days and then I kept doing more research and I think I know why... I know there’s a lot of fake CBD products, it’s important to make sure it’s extracted the correct way, it’s 3rd party tested and contains all the right cannabinoids and terpenes etc etc

BUT

Apparently majority of the studies and trials done for “medicinal” benefits are in the HUNDREDS of milligrams dosages.... So yea, a stupid 10-30mg tincture or pill or vape cartridge isn’t really going to yield much...

I’ve heard smoking actual CBD flower has better benefits from some on this board and from some of my buddies who’ve had access to it in the right places...

if you notice a few posts back gomit makes a few points. he n i have chatted a lil over the years and he is pretty knowledgeable and 100% correct on this topic.

the mmj/cdb market is like muscle tech all over again but aimed at the masses

i wish mmj was not as important to my life as it is, desperately, you have no idea the shit i have and go through on this every day. the lack of experience that most have and the lack of solid info make s this one giant clusterfuck.

we all know that ronnie coleman won the olympia because of creatine, right? lol :cool:

and fyi... there are places that ship cbd flower all over:lightbulb:
but really you need real weed, stain can be important but hemp aint it!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner