over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil to battle cortisol effects?

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Seams to have many positive effects........thoughts?

Effect-of-cannabidiol-on-plasma-prolactin-growth-hormone-and-cortisol-in-human-volunteers_-PubMe.jpg

How-To-Use-CBD-Oil-2017-01-03-07-54-41.jpg

Wow CG what's up where ya been. I've been using CBD oil for about a year now. **EDIT**

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The market is saturated,just like kratom,house flippers,pot shops,nootropics,aas forums.In your face thanks to the web.

Try it if it works for you let us know.

I'm using black beans,rice,chicken,fish,green beans.If my wife is not being her usual bitch I'll even try some pussy.

Seams to have many positive effects........thoughts?

I think it possibly could hold some merit. Lots of positive studies on CBD's.

Tons of positive effects and only more to come when more studies are done and released.
USA schedules as like street drug 2 weeks ago and Europe legalized it as medicine. I'll believe Europe on this one.

Interesting. Never heard of it,till now,thanks.

I think time is close to running out to order it. DEA put the letter of intent out a couple weeks ago. Generally you only have a month or two before it goes on the scheduled controlled substance list. No doubt pushed by pharmaceutical companies. It amazes me that this will now be under the same classification as hard drugs. Many health benefits so let's ban it. I've never tried it but I know many people who use it for many different reasons.

I think time is close to running out to order it. DEA put the letter of intent out a couple weeks ago. Generally you only have a month or two before it goes on the scheduled controlled substance list. No doubt pushed by pharmaceutical companies. It amazes me that this will now be under the same classification as hard drugs. Many health benefits so let's ban it. I've never tried it but I know many people who use it for many different reasons.
Fuck our for sale buracrtic hipocracy pedafile closet homo government that is currently occupied the United States. They rather see us slaves to money and power than living life at our best possible. Ban CBD!? What a crock of shit.

the feds official position is cannabis has no medical benefits yet their own study showed it DOES have benefits.
but yeah, big pharm is gonna be the big player in medical cannabis products.
im looking at 5 companies whose stocks are doing great and have products in the pipeline.
hell, humans have an endocannabinoid system! we basically evolved to use cannabis as medicine.
get it while u can.

I have been on medical cannabis for a year in a half. I use strains high in CBD and low in THC and vice versa... it undoubtably has beneficial effects when it come to my lower back pain and migraine headaches. It's also been proven to help with seizures and children and adults alike have been off that nasty medicine they have to take to make them subside. I understand but I don't understand why this is being scheduled like it is about too... 7 states have MJ totally legal and I think almost 30 states have it approved for medical use, yet its going to get scheduled as a harsh drug. It's laughable and I don't know if things will ever change with the pharmacies running the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck our for sale buracrtic hipocracy pedafile closet homo government that is currently occupied the United States. They rather see us slaves to money and power than living life at our best possible. Ban CBD!? What a crock of shit.

^This. :headbang:

If I told you what id like to do to every treasonous fuck in our Gov I'd get banned easily.

If I told you what id like to do to every treasonous fuck in our Gov I'd get banned easily.

Haha don't do that. You'll end up on a no fly list or something but I hear ya. We aren't allowed to have any political talks here but I'm sure many of us here share similar feelings in this area.

the feds official position is cannabis has no medical benefits yet their own study showed it DOES have benefits.
but yeah, big pharm is gonna be the big player in medical cannabis products.
im looking at 5 companies whose stocks are doing great and have products in the pipeline.
hell, humans have an endocannabinoid system! we basically evolved to use cannabis as medicine.
get it while u can.

how funny that the us govt has held a patent for years on...

cannabinoids! lol

yes if you don't know look it up, old news but...
yes the same ppl who say cannabis has no medical use to out weight the danger also say cannabinoids are neuroprotective agents....

lol

how can they say both at the same time? :banghead:

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants - Google Patents

:welcome:

The market is saturated,just like kratom,house flippers,pot shops,nootropics,aas forums.In your face thanks to the web.

Try it if it works for you let us know.

I'm using black beans,rice,chicken,fish,green beans.If my wife is not being her usual bitch I'll even try some pussy.

Bahaha that's cure all best medicine of all! 💏

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity