over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil

J42152

Registered
Just heard about this...anyone use it? What are the effects? Good for pain or anxiety?

Great stuff

Been wanting to try it out lately. Couple good endorsements here already

For me it significantly improved my sleep. I don't notice that it makes me drowsy at all, but I sleep more soundly for longer periods and wake more refreshed.
Also it replaces NSAIDs like ibuprofen etc. The antioxidant properties are just an added bonus for me.

Where you guys getting it from or what brand?

I buy Charlotte's Web and have had good results with it. I'm a life long insomniac and started using it towards the end of my last prep. Ever since been having the best sleep of my life without waking up groggy.

Been reading if this will pop up on piss test. Supposedly it shouldn’t if the company produces it correct as there should be little to no THC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was considering getting some of the vaporizable CBD solutions....but I haven't the slightest idea what a proper dose would be. Primarily looking for anxiety, and better sleep. For those who it helped sleep, are you the type who regular pot helps with sleep? I'm quite the opposite is why I ask, regular pot makes me tend to not get to sleep as easy, but I realize we're talking about something totally different. Ive been vaping nicotine for a few months and the shop carries both an oral and vapor solution, I've read vaporizing is more bang per mg.

Been reading if this will pop up on piss test. Supposedly it shouldn’t if the company produces it correct as there should be little to no THC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is "little" THC then it can make you test positive for sure. Read about tons of instances of positive drug tests from the less than .2% hemp oil. Supposedly there's zero THC forms too. Never used these oils myself but it comes up a lot on social media etc.

Today I read that WADA removed CBD from the banned list. THC still banned though.

Attachments

• wadarule-480x480.jpg
    wadarule-480x480.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
For me it significantly improved my sleep. I don't notice that it makes me drowsy at all, but I sleep more soundly for longer periods and wake more refreshed.
Also it replaces NSAIDs like ibuprofen etc. The antioxidant properties are just an added bonus for me.

I buy Charlotte's Web and have had good results with it. I'm a life long insomniac and started using it towards the end of my last prep. Ever since been having the best sleep of my life without waking up groggy.

I've been wanting to try CBD for sleep for a while now, but haven't got the nerve to pull the trigger. After reading this, I'm going to get my card.

Why would you need a card?

150 dollars a bottle.. how much do you take and is it really worth it?

Dosage and brands would be great to see from people who use it.

Why would you need a card?

Hmmm... after reading my post one would use common sense and diduce I don't know much about cbd. I assumed it was controlled, but after looking around I found it isn't.

Dosage and brands would be great to see from people who use it.

Hmmm... after reading my post one would use common sense and diduce I don't know much about cbd. I assumed it was controlled, but after looking around I found it isn't.

I wasn't trying to make you look stupid man relax. This forum is about correcting bad information and I definitely meant no harm

I get the Everyday Hemp Oil, it's roughly $40 and then another $8-10 for shipping. The website is cwhemp.com .

And I've seen a few other people mentioning a card, you don't need one for CBD oil as it is legal in all states. At least for now anyways.

I usually use a dropper or two full (whatever that works out to be, can't remember off the top of my head) and then about 45 minutes later I'm off to bed.

150 dollars a bottle.. how much do you take and is it really worth it?

I get the Everyday Hemp Oil, it's roughly $40 and then another $8-10 for shipping. The website is cwhemp.com .

And I've seen a few other people mentioning a card, you don't need one for CBD oil as it is legal in all states. At least for now anyways.

I usually use a dropper or two full (whatever that works out to be, can't remember off the top of my head) and then about 45 minutes later I'm off to bed.

I keep hearing great things about this stuff. I might try it down the road. Thanks for the source

SO....

I just went to my favorite local head shop to try some. They've had it in stock about a month but all there stock and signage were gone..

Apparently the state attorney general came in and said "nope, not gonna sell that here" and they had to get rid of it.

I'm told a store nearby has it. The owner of THAT store has locations in multiple states and has fought states in litigation over and over and never lost. He is still selling it and I was referred to go there but he's the only game in town. I guess he told the other shop owners not to do anything and let his team fight the state. Anyway I just thought that was interesting

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear