over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD Oil

I'm trying to find a strain of bud very high in CBD I think it would be enjoyable to roll up and smoke. Maybe an indica cbd strain.

The strain is very important and the purity, also depend on the CBD receptors in the body and brain, THC help the body to sensitize more mRNA which helps to wake up the FGFs which in return will up regulate the CBD receptors, so with out THC you may have to use higher doses, or incorporate a ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor.

High-affinity ligand binding implies that a relatively low concentration of a ligand is adequate to maximally occupy a ligand-binding site and trigger a physiological response.

We all have CBD receptors, see below.

CANNABINOIDS IN BREAST MILK
Nutritious Cannabinoids Found in a Mothers Breast Milk
Many are curious of the effects CBD has on breast milk and breastfeeding their babies. Studies show results that help figure out the relationship between the endocannabinoid system during pre and postnatal development. It seems all humans have cannabinoid receptors; we are all born with them. Compounds in human maternal breast milk which suggest that cannabinoids are vital to the human development process.
Some have created a theory that has come to the forefront of this issue; cannabinoids in breast milk work in the same way as cannabinoids work for adults. In combination with the nutrients from breast milk provide the baby with protection with from viruses and bacteria, stimulates appetite and other cancer causing factors.
Research studies show these cannabinoids are essential to the growth and development of a human infant. Since the mother’s womb and all throughout life, the endocannabinoid system contribute to the well-being of everyone. In infants, these cannabinoids will help to jumpstart the baby’s appetite because according to studies, a mother produces cannabinoids naturally which ultimately kickstarts human development.
Research
Studies show that two endocannabinoids; anandamide and 2-arachidonyl glycerol, are both in the human embryo. At first anandamide works to regulate appetite, and one’s pleasure and reward systems. Then starts off in lower concentrations in the embryonic stage then proceeds to gradually increase until the correct levels are reached in maturity. 2-arachidonyl glycerol or 2-AG reacts completely opposite. During the embryonic stage levels of 2-AG are at the highest then over time will decrease.
Both react on both CB receptors; CB1 and CB2. CB1 receptors are in the brain, central nervous system, connective tissue, glands and other related body parts to provide relief from pain, nausea and depression. On the other hand, CB2 receptors are in the immune system and other body parts to reduce inflammation.

There is so much CBD on the shelves these days....most of which comes from China. Do you trust the Chinese to produce a nice pure super high margin product or is it their typical garbage? Profits are higher than marijuana.

There is so much CBD on the shelves these days....most of which comes from China. Do you trust the Chinese to produce a nice pure super high margin product or is it their typical garbage? Profits are higher than marijuana.

Reputable companies are using USA, or Europe sources only. I personalty not incorporate any ingredients coming from China.

I use USA, Europe, Japan or South American sources only.

Anyone taken a urine test to see if it shows up? Been reading and found it doesn’t show up if not using large amounts.

Then we have THC-free versions, which not sure if these give the same benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone taken a urine test to see if it shows up? Been reading and found it doesn’t show up if not using large amounts.

Then we have THC-free versions, which not sure if these give the same benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It dose butt not as effective, if you able to up regulate your CBD receptors with out the THC than you will have the same effects. We all have CBD receptors.

It dose butt not as effective, if you able to up regulate your CBD receptors with out the THC than you will have the same effects. We all have CBD receptors.

Cannabinoid 1 receptor-dependent transactivation of fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 emanates from lipid rafts and amplifies extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 activation in embryonic cortical neurons
Abstract
J. Neurochem. (2011) 116, 866–873.
Abstract
G-protein coupled receptors may mediate their effects on neuronal growth and differentiation through activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1/2 (ERK1/2), often elicited by transactivation of growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases. This elaborate signaling process includes inducible formation and trafficking of multiprotein signaling complexes and is facilitated by pre-ordained membrane microdomains, in particular lipid rafts. In this study, we have uncovered novel signaling interactions of cannabinoid receptors with fibroblast growth factor receptors, which depended on lipid rafts and led to ERK1/2 activation in primary neurons derived from chick embryo telencephalon. More specifically, the cannabinoid 1 receptor (CB1R) agonist methanandamide induced tyrosine phosphorylation and transactivation of fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1 via Src and Fyn, which drove an amplification wave in ERK1/2 activation. Transactivation of FGFR1 was accompanied by the formation of a protein kinase C ε-dependent multiprotein complex that included CB1R, Fyn, Src, and FGFR1. Recruitment of molecules increased with time of exposure to methanandamide, suggesting that in addition to signaling it also served trafficking of receptors. Upon agonist stimulation we also detected a rapid incorporation of CB1R, as well as activated Src and Fyn, and FGFR1 in lipid rafts. Most importantly, lipid raft integrity was a pre-requisite for CB1R-dependent complex formation. Our data provide evidence that lipid rafts may organize CB1 receptor proximal signaling events, namely activation of Src and Fyn, and transactivation of FGFR1 towards activation of ERK1/2 and induction of neuronal differentiation.

I use medi hemp 5 % , it does awesome job when you run tren in term of anxiety. It affects positively on neurotransmitters. I stack it with CDP Choline which works in similar way. Finally i can handle tren

My formulation contains chicken embryo extract see below a small part of a study:

Results show that components of the eCB system, including ligands 2-AG and AEA, CB1 receptor and metabolizing enzymes DAGL, NAPE-PLD, MAGL and FAAH, are present in the very early chick embryos, and suggest that the functionally active CB1 receptor-mediated signaling might play a critical role in the early stages of neurogenesis

Take cannabis derived rather than hemp derived. Cannabis will have small amounts of thc, you won't feel it but it gives a much better effect. Also, hemp is a leaching plant up taking all sorts of heavy metals and toxins. It only contains small amounts of CBD so the extraction process takes a ton of raw material in comparison to cannabis meaning more unwanted stuff with your CBD.

I take a CBD capsule every night... Helps a ton with insomnia and anxiety.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Take cannabis derived rather than hemp derived. Cannabis will have small amounts of thc, you won't feel it but it gives a much better effect. Also, hemp is a leaching plant up taking all sorts of heavy metals and toxins. It only contains small amounts of CBD so the extraction process takes a ton of raw material in comparison to cannabis meaning more unwanted stuff with your CBD.

I take a CBD capsule every night... Helps a ton with insomnia and anxiety.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Exactly, the hemp version is garbage......which is what is on the shelf

Yes, true, Cannabidiol works with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is responsible for all the homeostatic functions of the body. Today it is understood that CBD tends to regulate balance and homeostasis in the human body making it simpler for you to fall asleep. It is also believed that CBD as Supplement affects sleep cycles.

Best CBD Oils for Sleep and Insomnia:
  • PureKana CBD Oil Vanilla
  • Green Roads CBD oil
  • Elixinol CBD Natural Drops
  • CBD Essence

I appreciate this post. I tried other products for sleep which didn't work. Appreciate you sharing the info brother.

Does your formulation contain THC?

Hemp oil is the perfect way to get an ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3‘s including the rare EFA known as Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA).

Hemp oil is the perfect way to get an ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3‘s including the rare EFA known as Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA).

The study will be published.

RESULTS OF TEST:
The human volunteers experienced no adverse effects and the apothecary mixtures may be
administered by direction of a flight surgeon for inflammation, joint pain and recovery from
injury, stress or anxiety. The raw data as analyzed shows an increase in CBD blood concentrations of
96.1 to 122.9ng/mL at 60mins with the effector Oligopeptides and CBD blood concentrations of 45.7 to
82.6ng/mL without the effector Oligopeptides.

Straight up placebo unless it has THC in it. Which means the THC is what’s working. Not this CBD oil crap they’re marketing the crap out of. They are making a killing off you people.

Straight up placebo unless it has THC in it. Which means the THC is what’s working. Not this CBD oil crap they’re marketing the crap out of. They are making a killing off you people.

That is not placebo, and is not little also,it was controlled study, it is submitted to publication. Yes, CBDit works better with little THC, however growth factors are the one activate the CBD receptors, and adds extra benefits, growth factors are weary important , with out growth factors stem cells would not differentiate. I can`t give up to much information before the study is published. On other study is on his way with THC and oligopeptides.

That is not placebo, and is not little also,it was controlled study, it is submitted to publication. Yes, CBDit works better with little THC, however growth factors are the one activate the CBD receptors, and adds extra benefits, growth factors are weary important , with out growth factors stem cells would not differentiate. I can`t give up to much information before the study is published. On other study is on his way with THC and oligopeptides.

On a molecular level, CBD from hemp is the same as CBD from marijuana. Franjo Grotenhermen of the International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines has been quoted saying, “CBD is CBD. The human body does not care where the molecule comes from.

The fact is that hemp, like marijuana, contains measurable amounts of a number of terpenes and cannabinoids, including CBD and THC. However, the levels of THC in hemp oil are low enough not to be psychoactive, making hemp a legal, more viable alternative for many to high-THC medical marijuana.

There are no legal issues surrounding the purchase and use of CBD oil in the United States anymore. There are a ton of resources throughout the web regarding CBD use.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws