over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD Oil

Thecbdistillery.com has VERY good standards and is my go to though I also have and will use steve's goods again. LOOK into the CBG oil from steve's goods as CBG is like CBD on crack (meaning it's basically ALL the same benefits but stronger). They have high mg full specturm at the distillery I have used the 2500mg oil bottle but they now have a 5000mg bottle Im just itching to try. So if you only use 50mg then maybe a 1/10 ml of the 5kmg bottle would suffice :headbang:

The link I posted earlier was sent to me by a Neurology place I keep in touch with. As neurologists LOVE weed/hemp cause it's GREAT for neurological stuff. Says even for pain which CBD is so touted as being good for (and it is) patients who use THC (I think in combo not just solo) report the best results. But don't break the law :naughty:

I use and recommend Lazarus Naturals, they are fairly priced, 3rd party tested, and offer a wide range of products (excluding vape juice/carts).

They also have a more than generous assistance program for veterans, those with chronic illness/disability or low income. Hypogonadism DOES fall in this category for anyone on TRT, and I would assume anyone with chronic pain from lifting related injuries would also be eligible, just prepare proper documentation.

CBDistillery is also good, but have shifted to Lazarus after comparing products. I Still use their vape carts for quicker effects and can vouch for their efficacy.

-

The CBD market right now is reminiscent of the prohormone era where a lot of fly by night companies pop up for a quick buck... a lot of bunk or worse products out there... do your research, understand what you are putting in your body.

If you want to try a CBD product, please don’t use gas station brands, or Groupon, or those acquired from most smoke shops without proper research as a lot can have synthetic cannibinoids which are absolute poison.

Do you guys take the cbd oil every day/night or only when needed?

I do oil in the morning sublingually. Smoke herb or vape cbd (pens from distillery are good price) all day (potentially but more as the time frame not like I'm cheech). Use cbd gummies or hemp bombs capsules at night.

Use cbd gummies hemp bombs capsules at night.

I'm actually hearing more and more about the Hemp Bombs CBD's...My wife is on a fibro page and they have been talking about it positively!

She wants to buy some from the store but I told her to wait and see what guys on here reviewed it as first:p

Just pulled the trigger with Lazarus, only grabbed a 15ml high dose tincture with 50mg CBD and about 1.5mg THC per ML... If this works I’ll grab more volume, I should get it by next week so I’ll report back in this thread...

I'm actually hearing more and more about the Hemp Bombs CBD's...My wife is on a fibro page and they have been talking about it positively!

She wants to buy some from the store but I told her to wait and see what guys on here reviewed it as first:p

The good ones come in a 5-pack blister and costs around 15$ so 3$ per pill :eek:
They have 15mg listed cbd but have a prop blend of 410 mg with cbd as first listed ingredient. Think it's actually around 75mg of cbd (at top on back it says higher potency with the number 75 next to it) a pill plus l-theanine etc I have periph neuropathy and these help me relax and sleep pain free so it's worth the high dollar for me...

These guys use our lights. All the flower is indoor grown. I'm going down this weekend coming up. They just opened thier retail shop here in Knoxville. I have a business trip or I would already be there. CBD is and will be bigger than THC cannabis. It really has changed my life as far as anxiety goes. Building this new business has really stressed me over the last couple of years. Physical stress from my previous career (drywall) was tough on me but damn if mental stress won't put a hurtin on your health.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxm_IKSh-NQ/?igshid=1s1yjlpflnbzl

Last edited:
These guys use our lights. All the flower is indoor grown. I'm going down this weekend coming up. They just opened thier retail shop here in Knoxville. I have a business trip or I would already be there. CBD is and will be bigger than THC cannabis. It really has changed my life as far as anxiety goes. Building this new business has really stressed me over the last couple of years. Physical stress from my previous career (drywall) was tough on me but damn if mental stress won't put a hurtin on your health.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxm_IKSh-NQ/?igshid=1s1yjlpflnbzl

Eh I don’t know about that.. I think CBD will have its place for sure but that it will overrun the THC market? I doubt that..

I think the whole market is going to go up.. There’s so much garbage of both CBD and THC Cannabis that if you have a high quality product of either you can expect to sell out and be in demand...

Thecbdistillery.com has VERY good standards and is my go to though I also have and will use steve's goods again. LOOK into the CBG oil from steve's goods as CBG is like CBD on crack (meaning it's basically ALL the same benefits but stronger). They have high mg full specturm at the distillery I have used the 2500mg oil bottle but they now have a 5000mg bottle Im just itching to try. So if you only use 50mg then maybe a 1/10 ml of the 5kmg bottle would suffice :headbang:

The link I posted earlier was sent to me by a Neurology place I keep in touch with. As neurologists LOVE weed/hemp cause it's GREAT for neurological stuff. Says even for pain which CBD is so touted as being good for (and it is) patients who use THC (I think in combo not just solo) report the best results. But don't break the law :naughty:

That 1:20 ratio for CBG to CBD doesn't convince me. Ever try flower child CBG?

Love the stuff
So many positive benefits even for those with diagnosed medical conditions

Only thing concerns me as it gains momentum and becomes more popular will the availability open itself to underdosed or not so pure products ...

Love the stuff
So many positive benefits even for those with diagnosed medical conditions

Only thing concerns me as it gains momentum and becomes more popular will the availability open itself to underdosed or not so pure products ...

That’s already happening. A huge majority of the CBD products out there aren’t full spectrum extract with active CBD in it... And since people don’t know about it or what to look for they fall into it.. For example, I haven’t seen a single CBD product on Amazon that is legit.. Usually the legit ones you have to get directly from the producer... Yet people are buying it all up and leaving reviews left and right.. There’s a place that reviews them and tests them, can’t recall it now but easy to find on google search and TONS of them are not active CBD and a few are just an oil on a bottle, nothing else...

That’s already happening. A huge majority of the CBD products out there aren’t full spectrum extract with active CBD in it... And since people don’t know about it or what to look for they fall into it.. For example, I haven’t seen a single CBD product on Amazon that is legit.. Usually the legit ones you have to get directly from the producer... Yet people are buying it all up and leaving reviews left and right.. There’s a place that reviews them and tests them, can’t recall it now but easy to find on google search and TONS of them are not active CBD and a few are just an oil on a bottle, nothing else...

Yes exactly my concern- which worries me for people who’ve obtained it for medically diagnosed conditions and to assist with treatment of disease

Disappointing isn’t it

Yeah most of the stuff is bunk. I've tried real CBD and real THC, and unforuntaely I just feel nothing from CBD. Actual THC just makes me feel kind of dizzy for a while and difficult to concentrate, no pain relief or any of the usual benefits people claim.

Is anyone currently taking this if so, do you prefer a certain brand? Done a lot of research, so I wanted to see if anyone noticed benefits and at what dosage if you did Full Spectrum CBD( seem like it dosed by weight). Seems like the talked about benefits are-

Pain and Inflammation( was listening to Joe Rogan talk about WADA relaxing their policies and UFC fighters are using it now).

Reduces Anxiety( This is a big reason I was looking into it, I got 3 kids that drive me crazy at times lol)

Promotes Cardiovascular Health,Helps to Fight Cancer etc
is this also good for recovery or joint aches and pains?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member