over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD Oil

Big Bad Daddy

Newbies
Is anyone currently taking this if so, do you prefer a certain brand? Done a lot of research, so I wanted to see if anyone noticed benefits and at what dosage if you did( seem like it dosed by weight). Seems like the talked about benefits are-

Pain and Inflammation( was listening to Joe Rogan talk about WADA relaxing their policies and UFC fighters are using it now).

Reduces Anxiety( This is a big reason I was looking into it, I got 3 kids that drive me crazy at times lol)

Promotes Cardiovascular Health,Helps to Fight Cancer etc

I have used it and liked it...but didn’t use it long enough to give a great review

Is anyone currently taking this if so, do you prefer a certain brand? Done a lot of research, so I wanted to see if anyone noticed benefits and at what dosage if you did( seem like it dosed by weight). Seems like the talked about benefits are-

Pain and Inflammation( was listening to Joe Rogan talk about WADA relaxing their policies and UFC fighters are using it now).

Reduces Anxiety( This is a big reason I was looking into it, I got 3 kids that drive me crazy at times lol)

Look for pure organic hemp extract CO2 extraction, look for the one that is recombined in MCT oil not hemp oil, or in capsule for, the capsule form is the best, because you know exactly how many mg is in each capsule.

Look for pure organic hemp extract CO2 extraction, look for the one that is recombined in MCT oil not hemp oil, or in capsule for, the capsule form is the best, because you know exactly how many mg is in each capsule.

Emeric,

How many mg do you take daily? All at once?

Emeric,

How many mg do you take daily? All at once?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWOZFovyp4k&t=40s"]Brain Injury and Cannabis -- A World Class Athlete Perspective - YouTube[/ame]

the only thing that sucks is we are no where near insurance paying for anything related to medical marijuana. and the fact even where it is medically legal, employers still consider it to be a drug that they don't accept, even if you are prescribed.

the only thing that sucks is we are no where near insurance paying for anything related to medical marijuana. and the fact even where it is medically legal, employers still consider it to be a drug that they don't accept, even if you are prescribed.

You don`t need marijuana, you can just use hemp CBD.

Zero affiliation but Charlottes Webb has some great products. (Non psychoactive)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a brand you use it trust?

I use medi hemp 5 % , it does awesome job when you run tren in term of anxiety. It affects positively on neurotransmitters. I stack it with CDP Choline which works in similar way. Finally i can handle tren

I have just recently started CBD oil as Supplement along with my pain medication due to the FDA knows my pain better than me. With the reduction of morphine, my pain was a 9 all the time. Shaking vomiting confusion all due to pain. Within 4 days of taking 30mg per day every day along with my regular medication, I was greatly surprised that my pain has been reduced by at least 75% going from a constant 9 for two months I was stunned when I got up this morning. I would say a 5 right now. I can't believe the difference I haven't stepped on my left leg without holding my breath in 13 years. I am so grateful that my kids were so willing for me to try it and then so excited when it actually worked I was giving up and now I don't have to.
Good to hear bro..god bless..nacho

Delta Botanicals is one of the best Brands out there. You can use it in a vape or just take it orally. Very high-quality and extracted correctly with state-of-the-art equipment. Did a ton of research and only found one other brand that did things the same way Delta does and I couldn't get that where I am so I went with Delta. They also go as high as 1000 per ml which when advertised by most companies isn't that strong. Highly recommend. Personally like mango flavor.

My wife has multiple medical issues and deals with inflammation, chronic pain, nausea, etc., daily. She likes CBD edibles from Green Roads. It's been very helpful for her and has let her greatly reduce her prescription drug use.

Delta Botanicals is one of the best Brands out there. You can use it in a vape or just take it orally. Very high-quality and extracted correctly with state-of-the-art equipment. Did a ton of research and only found one other brand that did things the same way Delta does and I couldn't get that where I am so I went with Delta. They also go as high as 1000 per ml which when advertised by most companies isn't that strong. Highly recommend. Personally like mango flavor.

The 1000mg is per one bottle, so is about 33mg per 1 ml.

I have just recently started CBD oil as Supplement along with my pain medication due to the FDA knows my pain better than me. With the reduction of morphine, my pain was a 9 all the time. Shaking vomiting confusion all due to pain. Within 4 days of taking 30mg per day every day along with my regular medication, I was greatly surprised that my pain has been reduced by at least 75% going from a constant 9 for two months I was stunned when I got up this morning. I would say a 5 right now. I can't believe the difference I haven't stepped on my left leg without holding my breath in 13 years. I am so grateful that my kids were so willing for me to try it and then so excited when it actually worked I was giving up and now I don't have to.

Eventually you can come of from all medication.

I use green mountain cbd it’s 30$ for 30 20mg caps and it’s the best I have used so far great for pain and anxiety also helps my wife out with her colitis due to its amazing anti inflamitory properties.

I'm trying to find a strain of bud very high in CBD I think it would be enjoyable to roll up and smoke. Maybe an indica cbd strain.

With the price range form $30 to $130, has anyone used either side of the spectrum and seen a difference between to justify the price?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131