over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil

Just ordered some.

My wife has endometriosis, adenomyosis, and psoriatic arthritis, and CBD has been a big help for her. It's not a replacement for prescription medications - she still uses tramadol, promethazine, etc. - but it's a great supplement to lessen reliance on prescriptions.

I recommend Green Roads - they have oils, edibles, creams, capsules, all sorts of stuff - https://www.greenroadsworld.com/

If your friends stay at home mom is selling the crap on FB that should be a sign it’s garbage.
Sorry you feel that way. Someone could get bunk gear from a bad seller and come to the conclusion that 'steroids are garbage'. This would be false, in the same way that your blanket statement declares that CBD is garbage. Sure, some of it is. But to declare it's all bullshit... Well, that just means you refuse to do the research.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry you feel that way. Someone could get bunk gear from a bad seller and come to the conclusion that 'steroids are garbage'. This would be false, in the same way that your blanket statement declares that CBD is garbage. Sure, some of it is. But to declare it's all bullshit... Well, that just means you refuse to do the research.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CBD is legit as can be... No placebo effects at all.
Although I do agree that some of the oil preparations
may be under dosed or doesnt contain any CBD at all.
(much like what we see in the gear scene)

To remove that possibility of getting bunk CBD oil, I like dosing my CBD by smoking HEMP buds/flower. All of these flowers are grown to contain high levels of CBD, with very low(or untraceable) amounts of THC.
You dont get high by smoking hemp flowers.. Although you feel effects of pain relief and a feeling of calmness(anti-anxiety).. Perfect as a pre-workout for energy and to get blood flowing to joints.. Also helps with focus and that mind/muscle connection.

You can LEGALLY buy hemp buds from many online shops.
I like:

TOKN CBD
Black Tie CBD
Star Seed Botanicals
CBD Hemp Direct

The sub-reddit 'r/hempflowers/' is also a good place to get more information
on the quality hemp flower vendors out there.

Ok my friend lives in California where weed is now legal recreational. He went to two separate weed shops. I asked him if their is cbd in those shops. His words were yes! But not the crap they sell in places where weed isn’t legal. I was like how so? He said the CBD that actually works has a low percentage of THC in it. Up to 17%. The stuff they sell everywhere else has 0.3% THC or less. He said they don’t even let that garbage into their stores.

Is there any kind of cbd oil to focus on if you're trying to relieve pain/aches in extremities like neuropathy and or gout?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

To remove that possibility of getting bunk CBD oil, I like dosing my CBD by smoking HEMP buds/flower. All of these flowers are grown to contain high levels of CBD, with very low(or untraceable) amounts of THC.
You dont get high by smoking hemp flowers.. Although you feel effects of pain relief and a feeling of calmness(anti-anxiety).. Perfect as a pre-workout for energy and to get blood flowing to joints.. Also helps with focus and that mind/muscle connection.

I like:

TOKN CBD
Black Tie CBD
Star Seed Botanicals
CBD Hemp Direct

You are correct my friend. I just bought some a few weeks ago. Laws are changing in this country. Growing hemp will be 100% legal in all states soon.

I like:

TOKN CBD
Black Tie CBD
Star Seed Botanicals
CBD Hemp Direct

Thanks for the good information. Very helpful.

Ok my friend lives in California where weed is now legal recreational. He went to two separate weed shops. I asked him if their is cbd in those shops. His words were yes! But not the crap they sell in places where weed isn’t legal. I was like how so? He said the CBD that actually works has a low percentage of THC in it. Up to 17%. The stuff they sell everywhere else has 0.3% THC or less. He said they don’t even let that garbage into their stores.

maybe higher levels of THC may be beneficial.. but from my experience, legal hempflowers are just as effective... some people may require more THC.. but how i'm wired.. hempflowers sit with me just right.

I bought some of this for my parents. I did rush it but picked a site at the top of the Google search with good reviews on numerous websites. It wasn't cheap either. It hasn't done anything for them so I must have picked a shit source. I think one with a higher THC content sounds like it would work much more effectively.

Is there any kind of cbd oil to focus on if you're trying to relieve pain/aches in extremities like neuropathy and or gout?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

There are creams that do seem to go to work where applied and with the oils I recommend to go for a high cbd full spectrum blend

I just recently started taking CBD pills that they are selling at my local grocery store, and I am loving taking 20-40mg prior to bed along with some melatonin. Knocks me out cold and I no longer wake up during the middle of the night! I have been experimenting with my fiance as well and same thing, amazing sleep!

I bought some of this for my parents. I did rush it but picked a site at the top of the Google search with good reviews on numerous websites. It wasn't cheap either. It hasn't done anything for them so I must have picked a shit source. I think one with a higher THC content sounds like it would work much more effectively.

herbstrong is a popular brand right now that is being used by eddie hall and vincezo masone. You should be able to get it in the K if Eddie is using it

If it has 17% THC you will definitely be getting stoned. That is close to the amts. of THC that illegal bud has..the type that gets you high off of THC. The local shop here in FL where medical use is legal they have 20% CBD content and .03 % approximately THC. Ive heard that a little THC in the bud helps to make the CBD more effective....but not 17%...thats like white widow, train wreck concentrations of THC. :D

If it has 17% THC you will definitely be getting stoned. That is close to the amts. of THC that illegal bud has..the type that gets you high off of THC. The local shop here in FL where medical use is legal they have 20% CBD content and .03 % approximately THC. Ive heard that a little THC in the bud helps to make the CBD more effective....but not 17%...thats like white widow, train wreck concentrations of THC. :D

I believe Emeric has stated THC upregulates CBD receptors.

I use cwhemp. They have different strengths but I use the strongest they offer. 60mg cbd and 120mg hemp extract per ml

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws